sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Recent posts

SEW Monday Night WAR Event Promos / Who DUN It?
Last post by Daddy Mack - April 15, 2024, 01:15:42 AM
Its been two weeks and no one has taken credit for leaving Mack laying in a pool of his own blood. Taylor Andrews had LBD's back to help her wrestle the WAR Tag Team Titles off Stacy Wayne and Nykky Delight. Viper kneeled before Taylor seceding any notion he would or could be the one to assault Mack. So was it that blonde bombshell herself? LBD's chose one. Well, as it goes in this business, we shall see, and Mack will be at Monday Night WAR tonight to find out who indeed did dun it to him, to his head cause he don't know. He was blindsided and left out cold, but the bandage he wore on his head for a week was enough of a reminder that he was looking forward to this Monday, tonight is WAR! Mack is gonna be out for blood, so step up boys and girls, Daddy's home.
SEW Monday Night WAR Event Promos / WAR Card
Last post by Marijuana Man - April 12, 2024, 10:49:11 PM
war banner
rs
Date/Time: Monday, April 15th, 2024
Venue: First Union Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Theme: Trenches by Pop Evil
SecuritySecuritySecuritySecuritySecurity - Security
rs
The Marijuana Man will be in the house calling the shots from where ever he roams because he will be at home, so show up to get noticed, or stay the f'ck off this show!!!
rs
Main Event
SEW WAR Championship Match
Cliff o Clink(c) v. Phoenix(c)
rs
 CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
rs
 All Promos For This Event Go in the SEW Monday Night WAR Event Promos
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag team
SEF Industry News / Evolution Results, Click Here ...
Last post by Daddy Mack - April 12, 2024, 09:45:42 PM
Evolution 84 Results are up and in the history books and what a history making main event between two legends fighting over the Impact X Title, whooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Hell of a womens match as well and some gutsy ass women fighting over the US Tag Titles. Click Here for more.
SEW Friday Night Evolution Event Promos / Re: Evolution Card
Last post by Marijuana Man - April 12, 2024, 09:30:35 PM
Frank Malone: Welcome to Friday Night Evolution! A huge opportunity for Bunny Summers in her second ever match with partner Black Crow as they go inside a cage against the US Tag Team Champions, The Genesis.

Bill McLane: A huge opportunity and against The Genesis, a slim chance of capitalizing for these young women. Samantha Fame has a better chance of winning the Womens Evolution Title from LBD tonight and with her Famous Monsters solidly beside her, providing we see them, Samatha has a damn good chance of becoming a champion tonight!

Frank Malone: Don't count LBD out as she can count on the few friends she has to keep things balanced. Now Phoenix and Cliff o Clink is a dead even match that could go either way.

Bill McLane: Damn right about that! These two guys seemingly came up around the same time in SEF. Phoenix with a little better start, but Cliff has had more time to study everyone, the guy literally filmed us all for years. And to be where he is now fighting for a World Title with doubt in many minds wondering who is walking out SEW Impact X Champion!?!
  rs
US Tag Team Championship Cage Match

Bunny Summers & Black Crow v. The Genesis(c)

Bunny disposed of after charging one of The Genesis who catches her sideways and tosses her like a feather into the cage, though she hits harder than that and crumples to the mat. Black Crow standing off with The Genesis throwing punches at them both, but they execute a double spinebuster nearly putting the blackheart through the ring. They head for the door when Bunny jumps on the one who is slightly taller trying to choke them, but he flings her over for the other guy to catch and rip her up in a powerbomb sending Summers to the mat and just pins her to get it over with and still US Tag Team Champions, The Genesis.

As The Genesis step out of the cage the door is swung into the second members head knocking him back in the ring. A chair connects to the members head on the floor and another chair hits him from the other side. Stacy Wayne and Nykky Delight swings the chairs repeatedly into the member who now lays on the floor as Sara, the one who slammed the door in the others face has it bolted and chained trying to hold it shut as her buddies lay waste to the other member. Eventually the door is forced open and Sara hightails it to the back with Stacy and Nykky turning to slam the member of Genesis who comes out the door right in his head bombarding him until he goes down. The other member stirring, and they then decide to exit and save this for another night.

Frank Malone: Holly hell, The Genesis just got leveled by three women half their size, but perhaps twice their heart and that matters around here!

Bill McLane: It certainly does, but the two girls in the actual match may be a little inexperienced as well cause there is no doubt they got heart to even step in that cage with The Genesis!

Frank Malone: No doubt at all about that Bill! Bunny is young yet, her second match and she earned a title shot, hell, she ain't even got a finishing move!
rs
Womens Evolution Championship Match
Samantha Fame v. LBD(c)

Samantha pushing LBD to the distance and LBD perhaps is feeling Wrestle X after her marathon with Taylor Andrews, but she manages to drop Samantha with a cutter, then flip over into a dragon sleeper making Fame tap out.
rs
Main Event
SEW Impact X Championship Match
Cliff o Clink v. Phoenix(c)

This one is so evenly matched it goes to an hour which is a time limit for Evolution and thus is ruled a draw garnering some heat, but a loud standing ovation of pure respect for these two men. And when Phoenix and Cliff take a bow, the CoC bows back to charge into his rival with a spear, then hammers him in the head with punches and picks up Phoenix to deliver The End. He just stands over Phoenix looking insane and shakes his head no as if he is not done. Cliff sliding out to get a chair and slides back in to wail Phoenix with it until the chair looks like a f'n boomerang. Cliff putting the chair around the neck of Phoenix and heads up top deliver a stomp to the chair. Finally security gets him out of there with a couple refs as well and Phoenix holding his throat coughing and wheezing.

Frank Malone: A draw, so no one lost and a rematch would be in order, but Cliff may have went a little too far. That stomp off the top rope to a chair wrapped around the neck of Phoenix!

Nick Miller: OH MY GAWD!!!!

Frank Malone: Nice Nick, nice. But nothing nice about what happened to Phoenix. We'll have to see what the repercussions are from this come three nights from now on WAR returning to Monday Night.
Last post by Tonya Walker - April 11, 2024, 10:32:39 PM

TEAM NAME The Party Crashers
THEME MUSIC Walking on Sunshine Katrina and the Waves
FINISHING MOVE Spear, Powerbomb, Superkick, triple jump moon Sault TKO
TRADEMARK MOVES Face buster Superkick Spear TKO RKO Like Move
BIOGRAPHY Party Crashers stable became a thing when, Tonya befriended Bunny Summers before she returned to Sef, and they ended up having a lot in common, love for music bands and wrestling Bunny lives in the 1980s and thinks of Tonya as her big sister she always wanted, Nikita and Cora Blackheart who is her sister, don't trust Tonya yet due to their history with the perry sisters faction Devils Playground, they are the only 2 brought back for that, so far Bunny won her debut match on carnage and rumored to be crashing parties soon as possible. it will not be long before they are crashing parties all around which could mean trouble for everyone backstage in Sef, this is Tonya walkers 2nd time in a stable.
SEF Industry News / Wrestle X Results, Plus Carnag...
Last post by Daddy Mack - April 11, 2024, 09:16:47 PM
Before we got to Wrestle X on Saturday, Burnout 33 Results came in last Thursday. Then it was on to this past Saturday for the biggest show of the year and to see it all you can check out Wrestle X Results.

Two nights ago on Tuesday saw the return of Carnage with a huge fatal four way leading to a match on Evolution this Friday which is tomorrow. Check out Carnage 44 Results and Evolution 84 Card and check back here for more updates as SEF continues to roll through the future.
Tuesday Night Carnage Event Promos / Re: Carnage Card
Last post by Marijuana Man - April 11, 2024, 08:41:01 PM
Frank Malone: Welcome to Carnage! After our biggest show of the year this past Saturday we look to the future with a huge number one contenders match to the US Tag Team Titles.

Bill McLane: And the Famous Monsters look to uncrown LBD and Mack as World Tag Team Champions in the main event!

Frank Malone: A huge match in its own right with a ladder between the two teams and nothing else to the top where the titles hang. Kicking off the match we see Cliff o Clink defend his Titan Title in a triple threat tables match.
rs
Titan Championship Triple Threat Tables Match
Nikita Perry v. Tonya Walker v. Cliff o Clink(c)

Nikita and Tonya form a team in this match trying to put Cliff through a table together with no care who wins the title. Cliff ends up sending Tonya through a table to win.
rs
Fatal 4 Way #1 Contenders To US Tag Team Titles Match
Taylor Andrews & Simon Lee Nash v. Cruella & Sierra Perry v. Bunny Summers & Black Crow v. Nykky Delight & Sara Marie

Nykky and Sara run Sierra and Cruella out of the ring while Taylor ends up superkicking Simon into losing the match allowing Bunny Summers to make the pin.
rs
Main Event
World Tag Team Championship Ladder Match
Samantha Fame & Stacy Wayne v. LBD(c) & Daddy Mack(c)

Samantha and Stacy getting help from Nykky and Sara, but Mack holds them off while LBD retrieves the titles to win.
The sold out MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford New Jersey goes dark as Wrestle X goes live and the SEFTron shows the silhouette of what looks a cowboy with the hat and broad shoulders and his hands coming up to light something hanging from his mouth. A cigarette? Or a joint knowing the history of SEF's stars smoking weed?!? His silhouette turning a dark green and matching letters flash across the screen reading Marijuana Man. And then the screen goes dark while the stadium lights up and Hell Yeah by Rev Theory cranks over the pa bringing the man from the screen swaggering out in his blue jeans, brown boots, a blue denim long sleeved shirt, his brown cowboy hat with long brown hair hanging down his shoulders and a bushy beard with the joint hanging from his lips.

Frank Malone: Its ANA, A Native Americano is back!

And down the aisle he swaggers like a boss moving with purpose to climb up the steps and stand in the ring absorbing the crowd cheering for him. So taking a microphone and removing his joint to pinch it out and toss it away, he steps to the middle of the ring to say.

"Greg Boone may have come in here with his buddies and be friends with Frank and Bill, but there is a common denominator with these event staff of SEF and that is that they have been Mack's crew, he found them. Some from Michigan, some from his travels around the world, and he brought them to SEF to serve as the staff. Some of them even acting as Owner, but I am no actor, I am no Mack, ANA is dead. I'm just about that Marijuana and being the Man I have to be to run this company. I know I do this, I let the staff run the show and hide in the shadows and I can't promise I won't do it again, sometimes I get sick of the spotlight coming for me. I am here to put the spotlight on everyone else. And I know, here I am opening Wrestle X, our biggest show of the year. After everything been through for this company though, its appropriate to do this here tonight. To let you all know these staff we have may not own the place, but they are here forever if they want to be. I am just here to let you all know Mack deserves credit for them being here, not me. And to take my rightful spot leading this company. These last few years, five or six, or seven even, they have seen some flip flopping from management, from me, its been chaos and I deeply apologize for it. I will do better or I will walk away for good, I promise."

Marijuana Man drops the mic and exits the ring walking around to shake hands with Nick Miller, Greg Boone who is out there being the announcer, Frank Malone and Bill McLane at the commentators table. The Owner heads up the aisle to disappear backstage and now Paranoid by Pop Evil plays over the stadium.

Frank Malone: Marijuana Man huh? Well, no matter the name he goes by, we all know he is always in charge. And he's right, Daddy Mack did get us in the door. And here we are ready to help make the biggest show of the year exactly that. Several of our stars tonight pulling double duty to make sure this is the biggest show of the year. LBD one of those pulling double duty as she main events the show, but before that she will be trying to regain the 6 Star Tag Team Titles with Daddy Mack and Simon Lee Nash.

Bill McLane: Stacy Wayne and Nykky Delight will have their second match when they defend their 6 Star Tag Team Titles with Mark Jackson. Cliff o Clink wrestles back to back matches as well when he defends the WAR Title in triple threat match, then tries to gain two World Titles in a fatal 4 way match.

Frank Malone: A great card for our biggest show of the year and enough talking about it, let's watch it!
 rs
SEF Womens Tag Team Championship Tables Match
Stacy Wayne & Nykky Delight  v. Samantha Fame(c) v. Sara Marie(c)

Stacy starting off against Samantha looking ready to battle all night, but starts a grinning before falling to her back. Samantha falling on top of her into the pin ending the match in a total swerve to spare their energy for the next match.

Stacy and Samantha embracing in a hug and the Famous Monsters appear not go anywhere.
rs
6 Star Tag Team Championship Match
Daddy Mack + LBD + Simon Lee Nash v. Stacy Wayne(c) + Nykky Delight(c) + Mark Jackson(c)

Mark Jackson no showing this match leaving Samantha Fame to take his place and take the challengers to their limit. With Sara Marie in their corner the Famous Monsters defended the 6 Star Tag Team Titles like true champions and went down fighting as just that. LBD with the pin over Samantha and she celebrates with Mack and Simon.
rs
WAR Championship Triple Threat Match
Cliff o Clink(c) v. Mark Jackson v. Rob Ruckus

Mark Jackson saving his energy for this match and he needs it as Rob shows up to win back the WAR Title he lost a few weeks ago. Cliff o Clink not letting it go and after The End on Mark and a pin, he wins.
rs
SEF World & SEW Championship Fatal 4 Way Match
Cliff o Clink v. PBR v. Josh Dobbes(c) v. Phoenix(c)

Cliff going back to back shows little signs of doing so, even as hardcore as this match gets with PBR and Josh Dobbes bringing in a few weapons. Phoenix flies on the biggest show of the year and after the ring clears out leaving him to nail Phoenix Rises on Cliff, he wins.
rs
Main Event
SEF Universal Championship Submission Match
Taylor Andrews(c) v. LBD

LBD showing some effects from the grueling 6 Star Tag Team Championship match that she won alongside Simon Lee Nash and Daddy Mack. Taylor Andrews shows no signs of wear and tear from being Universal Champion for two years. LBD goes nose to nose with her chosen one and proceeds to go hold for hold over the next seventy minutes and the sold out crowd glad there is no time limit in this one. Both women locking in their patented submissions, nailing their other finishing moves out of desperation to end this match and knock the other out. And its just that to see an end to this match when Taylor has LBD locked in the T & A and LBD passes out long enough for the ref to call it a submission since Liz can't answer if she gives up, the match must end and Taylor stands tall as the Universal Champion at the biggest show of the year.

Frank Malone: Wow, what a night! What a match!!! Truly our biggest show of the year and a let down for LBD at the end I guess, but after a match of the year and a win earlier to get back titles she holds dear to here, hopefully she finds some closure. She is the one who chose Taylor to be the Golden Gal, so she must of saw something in her!?!

Bill McLane: No let down at all as the winner and still Universal Champion is Taylor Andrews. Hats off to both women, seventy f'n minutes, my god!

Frank Malone: Phoenix with a good night unifying two World Titles and Cliff o Clink eating that loss, but earning a win prior to that. A great night and one that is coming to an end as we look forward to a new week of action with carnage and Evolution returning this Tuesday and Friday!
Nikita Perry.  im all ready for this championship, the Titan championship is going to be Mine as long as me and you work together and take Cliff out of action nobody is going to stop us, i plan on taking the Titan Championship off of Cliff o Clink waist even if it is going be my first match even i plan on Making Fucking History even if i have to go through you to do it,

Nikita Perry. i been waiting for this for a very very Long Time, and not you the Perrys or anyone is going stand in my way of achieving greatness this is my chance of becoming the best psycho Bitch this company has ever seen.i know you want us in a stable together and that is fine but i don't trust you Tonya i know everything about you.

Tonya Walker Tries to Talk But Nikita Stops her and she then begin to talk 

Nikita Perry no on let me talk all right damm you did enough talking! this is my chance i never wil never ever take a backseat to anyone. this is my chance to if you even think for one second iam going let you become the Titan Champion you got another thing coming this is my title match to and i plan on going through everyone including you!

Nikita Perry now that is cleared up i wish you good Luck, and trust me you are going to need it so is Cliff o Clink, now it seems we got a triple threat title match to get ready for lets go.

she leaves and Tonya does not seem Happy
Tonya Walker. This triple threat Match is also for the Titan Championship, that why this is so very important to win do you know what iam talking about, this is a chance of a life time Nikita a chance of a Life time a chance like this to get a championship match like this in your wrestling debut match does not happen very Often!, that why i need to know if your head is in this game i want to see you dominate and kick serious ass out there!

she wait for reply
menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock