sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Thanks, but you have no idea, no fucking clue!!!

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 30, 2015, 03:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

"The last one standing at the end of Anarchy will be same as the end of the one night only return of WAR!"

-{(The Golden Goddess of professional wrestling sits cross legged on a plush leather sofa in a small dressing room backstage wearing her ring attire, pink and white of course, with a pink DIVA baby tee hugging her ample upper body curves tightly. That golden blonde hair tied back tight in a ponytail with a expression across her face showing little emotion, but all business. A bit of a stone cold face with hatred in her eyes that sparkle bright showing a light that will come to reign over SEF.)}-

"Simon Lee Nash...I have respect for you, I could even say I have love for you, as a fellow wrestler who wants to achieve success in the squared circle we both call home, but you need to get your head right about you. Myself and Mack last year were apart of The Showtime, the same group you and Matt Ward as well as Brady Henderson were a part of. Listen to your old man and focus on the task at hand tonight on Anarchy or I will make short work of the son of Nash. I am not back in SEF to rekindle any friendships. This Golden Goddess is back to be World Heavyweight Champion at any cost and that means making you into my bitch in that ring. I busted my ass a year ago to get the SEW Title, but Viper's chosen one, Phoenix Winterborn, got handed the gold on a silver platter. But Phoenix kept dropping the ball because he isn't man enough to carry my fucking purse! That lowdown, dirty, sniveling sack of shit rode Viper's cock and got handed top spots, main events, but we were all supposed to believe that Elizabeth Marret chose Phoenix. That is a big fat lie because Elizabeth was too busy taking care of her and Mack's children. Elizabeth was willing to help by going to that ring and doing what Viper said was best for business, picking Phoenix to be a so called leader. The true dominant woman of the ring, Elizabeth Marret, she gave back to this business by doing what Viper said to do. Mack was behind Elizabeth all the way as he always has been and just wanted a challenge at Wrestle X, but he should have faced me and he may not have walked out the winner!?! I schooled Phoenix Winterborn match after match and the only way he ever beat me is because of Viper's political pull in SEF. Phoenix was a bitch who couldn't live up to the big spots Viper put him in. The kid was too green for the big leagues of SEF and its why we don't see him around here anymore. Hell, it was just revealed before I returned that Phoenix never held the SEF World Heavyweight Title in two thousand thirteen. The title he won from Jake Voss four days before Wrestle X was the Light Heavyweight Title, which Phoenix lost to Julie at the biggest show of the year. I loathe that piece of shit for taking my spots, for being handed main events that I earned, so if it sounds like I am a bit bitter, full of some hatred for scumbags like him, its because I am. And tonight Simon Lee Nash, I take it all out on you, but lets be honest boy, after I whip your ass, I won't be done. I am just getting started on my rise back to the top of SEF, to reclaim the World Heavyweight Championship that should still be around this sexy waist making everyone even more jealous. So take a number Simon, stand in line, and wait your turn to be the top dawg. This crazy cool cat is going to sink her claws into the top spot, into the World Championship and I am not letting go. Besides Simon, you still got a lot to learn about this business, about SEF as you made too many mistakes in your welcome back to an old friend. First mistake, were not friends. We may have respect between us and some sort of love, but we are not friends. The Golden Goddess doesn't feel like she has friends. Hell, I am not even sure I feel anything after last years scandal that nearly saw me erased from existence!?!"

-{(Taylor Andrews pausing now, her golden gaze dropping down to stare blankly at the floor losing herself in her thoughts for a few minutes. But before the view can fade we see the Golden Goddess lift her head back up and a slight smirk of sarcastic sin cross her face.)}-

"I never got a chance to do shit in SEF. I took everything I got, I fought and scratched and clawed for survival well pieces of garbage from some shitty circuit were handed opportunities that they continued to waste time after time. But the SEF has changed, the landscape is open to everyone who wants to be here for no longer are opportunities handed out to less deserving talents like Phoenix Winterborn, Matt Ward, and countless others who whine and play politics. This new era in SEF, this new revolution, this is my world, this is where the Golden Goddess flourishes as she always has and gets what she deserves. Tonight I am the last one standing and come hell or highwater I will be standing tall as World Heavyweight Champion before this year is over, or by the end of this winter is more like it!!!"

-{(Taylor uncrossing her legs to stand up bending her body up straight a bit slow to show how athletically sexy she is. The Golden Goddess crossing her arms over her chest as she walks to the door of her dressing room and turns to stand with her back to it showing no emotion anymore, just that stone cold expression.)}-

"I have to say Simon, I hope you don't feel too upset about what I feel, but after what I went through in the scandal that nearly ended SEF, you would feel the same if you were able to survive what happened. Well you and many others in SEF then were duped into believe things that were not true, I was in the middle of it, I was caught up in the scandal that Viper orchestrated to try and kill what we all live for, what we love. That son of a bitch and his cronies Phoenix and the Fox family tried to bring down this company and I was nearly brought down with it. The Mack may have saved us all, but in time you will all realize that this Golden Goddess is only guilty of being a great wrestler. So good that I was hated by Kristin Fox and her family of misfit fakes and Phoenix. He hated that I was better than him and he even cried foul claiming management had it out for him when he was playing political strings with Viper all along. But that is all over, that is history and will be forgotten because none of those piece of shit made half the impact I made in my debut year, let alone what I will do to impact SEF for years to come. So heed your old mans advice and get your fucking head right Simon. Tonight we dance and I school you in the art of professional wrestling showing you why I have mastered this to a science. See ya in the ring sweetheart."

-{(And now Taylor giving a quick grin of confidence, then blows a kiss and waves in a mockingly fashion of a bimbo before turning to strut out the door leaving this scene to fade to black.)}-

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock