Tadakatsu忠勝 Mōri 毛利

Birthdate
Unknown, appears to be in late 20's

Height / Weight
6'0 - 215lbs

Hometown
Kyoto, Japan

Theme Music
Rin' – Sakura Sakura (Instrumental) (On Youtube)

Pro Debut
Japan Wrestling Career

Finishing Move
The Final Showdown – Striking his adversary down, when his target is recovering and slowly getting to his feet, Tadakatsu charges ahead, slamming the sole of his boot into the temple of the enemy, rendering them unconscious from the lethal head trauma. (Similar to Randy Ortan's punt, but instead of a kick, is more of a big boot)

Trademark Moves
Sharpshooter
Shuffle Side Kick (Often used to set up The Final Showdown)
Moonsault (Used only at PPV)
Warrior's Charge (Spear)
Warrior's Spirit (Series of well calculated chops, fimished off by a high kick to the side of the head)
Jumpping Axe Kick
Spinning Heel Kick
Final Moment – (Hardcore Match Styles only) One of his two handmaidens carries his traditional Bokken, to finish off his adversary in hardcore situations, the handmaiden will throw Tadakatsu his Bokken, he catches it and then dashes forward, slamming the wooden sword across the head of his adversary. Often ending the match.

Wrestling Style
Tadakatsu is very lethal with his legs with his well educated feet and cunning mat skills makes him a very capable technical style of wrestling blended with his very aggressive, warrior vigor; makes him a formitable force to encounter in the ring. Technical prowess and educated feet tend to be the bread and butter of his fighting style. He also no strange to submission style of fighting, proving himself capable of escaping holds and applying them in return.

Biography
Tadakatsu comes from a long line of samurai blood. He has used this hereditary trait to his advantage to push himself through the most rugged training methods, focusing himself down to the core of his soul with deep meditation training. Tadakatsu seems to be detached from the world with his calm, collected exterior but inside burns the heart of a warrior...screaming for releash. Tadakatsu proved his worth in the Japanese leagues, capturing one title after another and winning over the hearts of his people with his "Never Give in, Never give up." attitude, also gaining the respect of his peers. Basing his fighting prowess on the ancient warlord of which he was named after, Tadakatsu Honda. He applies the teachings from "The Art of War" to in ring action, knowing that to defeat an enemy takes places on more planes than just the physical. Tadakatsu appears to be unshakeable and underestimates no one. He treats all fairly when it comes to battle, always fighting at the top of his game...even if his opponent is not on his level. Tadakatsu is always at peace with himself, until the time comes when the match starts, then it is like a switch flips and becomes "The Warrior" and embodies relentless strength with ruthless aggression and brutal physicality. The match ends and he honors his opponent's skill as he returns back into the state of inner peace.

Accomplishments
Captued countless titles and achivements in Japan, however Tadakatsu never mentions his accomplishments nor uses them to claim any special treatment. He is aware that he is

Ring Entrance
The lights fade out for a couple of seconds before Ren' – Sakura Sakura fills the arena and the lights behind the stage light, showing the silhouette of three figures. Like a sunrise, the lights fade on to reveal the three, two of them being lovely oriental handmaidens, carrying baskets as they walk ahead of Tadakatsu, dressed in the armor of his ancestors with his hand resting carefully on the hilt of his katana while the other hand laid over his stomach. Tadakatsu calmly walked down the ramp, gracing the path of roses peddles.
Announcer: Making his way to the ring, weighting in at 215lbs, The Warlord of the Land of the Rising Sun! Tadakatsu Mōri!
The pair of beauties lead the warlord to the ring stairs as the lavish the steps with even more rose peddles, he makes his way up, being careful due to the weight of the armor as he bends over, stepping between the ropes and getting into the ring.  Tadakatsu rests his hand on the hilt of his katana, staring stroght ahead before raising his hands up, unlatching his helmet as he removes the article slowly, revealing his cloth mask he wears underneath the helmet. Over the next few moments are spent carefully removing the pieces of ancestry.

Favorite Quote(s)
"I look into your eyes...I already see my victory."
"With the spirit of the warlord of Japan's History and the sound mind of China's tactical prodigy...I seldom find my equal."
"I ask that you give me all you got...for I give nothing less."
"I have moved from the comforts of my home in seek of challenge...tell me that my search was not in vain."
"I do not need to prove I have the heart of a warrior...you can already feel it in the air."

Favorite Weapon(s)
Bokken – Used in any no rules situation. Japanese wooden sword commonly used for training.

Favorite Match(s)
Singles Match or Handicap Matches (Odds against him), Tadakatsu is not particularly good in any match that demands teamwork, too long has he depended on only himself.

Appearance
Tadakatsu wears the armor of his ancestors to the ring, typical armor of the samurai. His face concealed by an armored demon face mask. When Tadakatsu removes his armor he is in his ring attire which consists of something that looks like a ninja tabi, wearing a mask to conceal his identity. (For appearance picture wise, The Great Sasuke is closest).

Extras
I am comfortable with Tadakatsu being Hell or Face or Neutral, know one thing, that Tadakatsu is concerned only about proving his mettle against other talent. To him, there is nothing more rewarding than besting another adversary on the field of battle. He is rarely dishonorable and often strives to stay inbetween the rules of a match for he feels if he wins by cheating than he is not a true warrior. When others cheat him, he views it as an act of dishonor and shall strive to right the injustice he felt was done to him and his family name. Tadakatsu speaks a surprisingly fluent English and has a wide understanding of it, but his accent is pretty heavy. Tadakatsu views the wrestling world as the only thing left he can compare the ways of the samurai too, fighting to prove your worth and to lose is to die in a mental way. Tadakatsu undergoes a transformation of sorts when he enters the ring, outside he is calm, collected, and overall at peace with himself but the moment he steps into the ring and the match starts, he is taken over by the intensity of a warrior, never letting up and never easing off his opponent. When the match is over, he pays his respects and leaves without inciting more violence. Tadakatsu takes no disrespect and accepts all challenges, for he believes everyone has the right to challenge and prove their worth and if he had beaten them already than he believes everyone has the right to try and redeem their worth.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock