Frank E Dangerously
Interviewer
Greg Boone
Head Referee
Smokey McWeed
Referee
Tom Walker

ANA

"Hello and welcome to Saturday Night Special, LIVE, on the SEF network, the one time each month all talent can work together regardless of being exclusive to a particular brand."

The Crisler Arena in Ann Arbor Michigan is packed and loud enough to echo across the ring ready for action, but Come With Me Now by The Kongos is heard in the background as Nick Miller chimes in again.

"Hello again folks, its a special night cause there is no telling who we may see show up besides who was booked to compete as this is one chance a month to clash with anyone in SEF. Tonight though we know Taylor Andrews is here, or as she proclaimed herself, again, Tina, and she faces Destiny Cena."

Elizabeth Marret hearing the name from the other side of Mack and she leans in to say in Mack's mic on his headset.

"That cunt is going to choke!"

The true dominant woman of the ring leaning back on her chair to smile deviously as Mack just smirks sarcastically and says.

"I think she was referring to Destiny Cena boys?! Tina is gonna be the one choking her out cause that golden gal made a career of doing just that here in SEF and someone I take more serious this year at Wrestle X than I have in a few."

Miller says.

"You faced Viper two years ago and three years ago. You mean to say you didn't take the dominant player serious."

Mack says.

"Not as a serious threat to bring me down or destroy me, no. Viper was on borrowed time in those matches. Not to discredit myself or even him as he could still go in the ring, but he wasn't ever going to be World Champion again, not by a longshot. I on the other hand, well, the gold in front of me speaks for itself."

Mack patting the SEF World Heavyweight Championship belt that lays on the table in front of him as Frankie finally says.

"Would you two shut up and let this show get over with?!?"

Mack asks sarcastically.

"Didn't you get fired Thursday?"

Frankie nods no and says.

"I no longer coordinate talent for the Carnage events, but I do for a select few allies of mine. I think you are familiar with a few, aren't ya Mack!?!"

Mack nods yes and nudges Nick who says.

"Ok, well you two catch up recent events we got one in the process and our first match is ready to go with Alexandra Callaway and Kristin Fox going one on one."

Opening Contest
Kristin Fox vs Alexandra Callaway
Referee: Tom Walker

Alexandra spreading her arms out motioning to bring it on and Kristin Fox mocks her and yells.

"TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT!"

Alexandra swings for a big hit, but stops short to poke Kristin in her over inflated plastic chest sending the Fox down way too easy, almost as easy as she went down for The Mack. Miss Callaway drops into the pin ending this match quick.

Winner: Alexandra Callaway @ 1 Minute 26 Seconds

Faint by Linkin Park plays over the pa and Alexandra gets up helping Kristin to her feet as the crowd let's them know how they feel with a few boos, although a large portion just don't care and are just drunk enough to watch. Kristin getting a microphone from Nick Miller as Elizabeth doesn't even talk to the so called Fox. Alexandra waiting on Kristin to get in and stand with miss main event, then Kristin says.

"Tonight is a special night indeed because it is the night a true alliance will form as myself and Alexandra are linked through a few others, but I will let her tell you the rest. My role is more of an agent, but if I have to I will step in this ring and despite my quick loss tonight, I can take on anyone in this business."

Kristin hands the mic to Alexandra who smiles and says.

"Thank you Kristin and to all of you watching, you are welcome. You all took the bait to see us compete and never expected this alliance, but like Kristin said we have a few other friends, so let's bring them out now."

Traumatosis plays over the pa and here comes the girl who came in here pretending to be Kasey Winterborn few years back and she holds hands with Phoenix Winterborn. They are accompanied by Destiny Cena and Christine Nash who follow their partners to the ring with Phoenix holding the ropes for this Kasey girl who appears a bit manly in some ways, but it may make up for Phoenix appearing a bit feminine. Christine just slides in the ring as Destiny goes around to the side hopping up to bend over the middle rope winking at Elizabeth who glares at the girl she called a cunt. But Elizabeth let's things play out with Mack's arm hanging on her keeping the true dominant woman of the ring calm. In the ring we see Alexandra hug Kasey and hand her the mic which she takes while Phoenix stands with an arm around her.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is a special night because tonight the Soulless Empire reforms to stand up in SEF and reign over everybody with our own sort of darkness. My mentor Midnight came to me in my dreams saying it is time to come back, that it is time to reveal ourselves, our true selves. I am Kasey Fox-Winterborn, sister to Kristin Fox and fiancée to Phoenix Winterborn. My life partner and I have struggled to be together after my sexual reassignment surgery years ago left me scarred mentally and physically since it was a failure in making me into what I am inside, a woman. Phoenix underwent sexual reassignment surgery late last year around Christmas to give me a present and his was successful. So even though everyone in this ring is physically a woman, except me, I am still a woman inside and we six will be known not as the Soulless Empire, but the new World sisters. And tonight one of our own faces that golden cunt Tina who is going to be the one tapping out tonight. The real-"

Raise Your Glass by Pink plays over the pa and here comes Tina dressed to compete and skipping down the ramp all smiles. She skips around the ring teasing her enemies in the ring to get a microphone from Elizabeth who gladly offers it to the golden gal, her golden gal and only chosen one. Tina whispering something in Elizabeth's ear, then the golden gal skips around the ring to head up the steps and lift the mic to her mouth.

"Wow, so your true selves our to be a bunch of posers who can't make their minds up as to who they really are in life. At least you aren't trying to claim to be professional wrestlers because that is certainly something none of you are or ever will be. Why I am supposed to waste my time against any of you is pointless when I should be in the main event schooling to new school pups like Christian Vane and San Yo on how to handle SEF. So give me a few minutes and we'll get to that spot folks, let me just clear this ring of the trash."

Tine dropping her mic to leap up to the top rope and fly off into a spin rolling her body almost to crash on to the whole group in the ring taking them down. The golden gal scrambling up to kick Phoenix and Kasey in their heads several times as Elizabeth, dressed in a one piece leather outfit that is short enough to see curves and covers her prize down south that only man gets to have, slides in the ring. She tackles Destiny down laying into her with hard strikes while Tina drives Alexandra out of the ring with a simple toss over the top rope. Christine Nash gets the same treatment and Tina runs into a shining wizard on Phoenix, then pops up to grab Kasey and deliver a powerbomb on her. Elizabeth with Destiny in position nails her with Fall of a kingdom and Tina sends Phoenix and Kasey out of the ring, then tosses out Kasey. Tina on the ropes pointing down to the group at ringside yelling.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR HOUSE!!!"

The golden gal stepping back and Elizabeth pulling her over to raise Tina's arm in the air motioning to her as the next woman to lead this company it seems while Nick Miller says.

"Well it seems Tina may end up in the main event unless someone stops her which doesn't seem like it may happen at this point!?!"

Mack says.

"May as well let her man, it'd be the only match tonight worth watching."

Frankie says.

"I have to agree with that."

Elizabeth back at ringside with a microphone to her lips now as Tina remains in the ring.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you your next woman to become SEF World Heavyweight Champion, sorry Mack, but she is the Golden Gal as chosen by me and the only wrestler worthy of being my chosen one as I am of sound mind unlike last year. Anyone who would bestow that title on the little boy who was shown to be given that title last year clearly was not thinking right and to be honest, I don't even remember, but I take responsibility for it. Just because I was manipulated doesn't mean I should put blame on others. They may have conspired to take me down and ruin my good name, but I let them get to me and I am sorry. But if any of those people want to come in here declaring to be some new world sisterhood, then I have a problem with it and I will back my golden gal Tina to kick their asses every damn night of the week. So back to business, Tina, she is the star of this show tonight and the first challenger in tonight's main event. The next two will join us soon and are two nobodies, so remember them if they make you, otherwise, let's watch Tina destroy them."

Tina calling for the mic and gets it handed to her by Elizabeth who takes her seat as the golden gal speaks.

"Thank you Elizabeth as I need a match after my opponent ran scared out of her mind. Then again I can't blame her for that after dealing with you and your wrath of a true dominant woman in this very ring I stand and feel honored to be in. Thank you for choosing me years ago to be your golden gal and I won't let you down tonight, at Wrestle X, or any other night. I doubt we'll see Destiny or her friends cause their all probably halfway down interstate ninety four west to that shithole they call home in Chitown. Fuckers give Chicago a bad name cause I actually like the second city, lot of culture and wrestling fans, however, the place to be is right here in Ann Arbor, so let's get to that damn main event boys and girls. Let's go Christina and San Yo, its time to wrestle."

Tina tossing the mic out to Elizabeth who catches it flawlessly while Nick Miller says.

"Seems official enough for me-"

Frankie says.

"If Whitney says it, its official, don't argue with the woman or you may feel a kick ending this show prematurely for you!?!"

Miller says.

"I wasn't arguing, just calling the action."

Mack says.

"Don't worry Nicky, I'd kick Frankie before I kick you. I actually like you kid."

Frankie says.

"Why is this kid even out here with us Mack? Wasn't this show better with just the two of us calling the action?"

Mack nods no and nudges Nick who says.

"Apparently someone thought I'd be a good play by play guy since neither you or Mack do that job."

Frankie says.

Then they should have called someone good at the job like that new kid Michael Flecha Jr!"

Miller says.

"He's exclusive to Anarchy, but a good voice I'd love to hear more and one day maybe he can branch out!?! But tonight you are stuck with me and we are stuck with a mediocre opening contest followed by the golden gal ready to take on two new kids to SEF. So let's get to that main event and see if Christian Vane or San Yo can upset Tina here on Saturday Night Special!?!"

Main Event
San Yo vs Christian Vane vs Tina
Referee: Doug Melvin

Tina disposing of San Yo as Christian makes his way out and the golden gal sending the Japanese kid out of the ring courtesy of a running knee to his head. Christian trying for the 404 right away, but Tina drops to her ass sending the charisma tycoon to his back. Tina rolling up and springing off the ropes into a running dropkick forcing Christian to stay down, then the golden gal heads up top to flip off in a senton bomb to the charisma tycoon. Tina up to see San Yo on the apron and runs up the turnbuckles flying into a dropkick sending the Japanese kid back down to the floor. Christian staggering up to get hit with a superkick from Tina who heads back to the top rope flying off in a 450 splash and makes the pin ending this match.

Winner: Tina @ 6 Minutes 48 Seconds

Raise Your Glass by Pink plays over the pa as Tina gets up with her arms raised in victory while Nick Miller says.

"Not that I am surprised, but I was hoping to see these rookies stand out a bit more and give the golden gal a challenge she could use heading into the biggest match of her life against Mack in eight nights at Wrestle X ten."

Mack says.

"Tina showed she is ready as she ever will be, but ready enough, well, despite what my wife thinks, no, she isn't."

Frankie says.

"Careful Mack, ya never know what ace the golden gal may have up her sleeve to insure she walks out a double World Heavyweight Champion on the biggest show of the year!?!"

Mack arches a brow and nudges Nick, but cuts him off to say.

"How do you know I don't know every ace, king, and damn sure queen running around this business!?!?! Not to mention a few jokers here and there!!!"

Frankie shaking his head in disgust as Nick says.

"Well you two agree to disagree we are gonna wrap up this broadcast and look to the future, Wrestle X, but with two more stops on the road with Carnage this coming Thursday and Anarchy to follow the night after. But tomorrow night folks, don't miss the Hall of Fame ceremony hosted by yours truly and this year is our biggest yet. The reason it happens a week before Wrestle X is because we are honoring too many greats to name off here. Don't miss it tomorrow night in the Fox Theatre live from Detroit. Until then, goodnight everyone."

Dark Main Event
Singles Match
Rapid(c) v. Tina
The Network World Heavyweight Championship
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Winner and NEW Network World Champion:
Tina @ 31 Minutes 26 Seconds after making Rapid submit to the T & A

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock