Shooting Star Press pen

Trademark Moves
01. Hurricanrana
02. Sliced Bread
03- Powerbomb

Wrestling Style
Extreme Arial, some ground

Biography
Twin to Simon Lee Nash, Stepmom Danielle Hardy Nash, Baby Brother Jeremy Nash, The Ex To Levi Russow and former member of the Family!

After working in WWER and a couple of other small companies learning everything she could take in... Christine comes to the big time in USW. Her first few months was less than to be desired. She met up with Drew McIntyre and he began to stock her. Between her family and one Levi Russow... Drew and a fake uncle Billy was kicked out of the company. Christine and Levi rekinded a romance that was started back in WWER and grew closer and closer thru several trials. But fate keep them from tying the knot.

After Levi dumping her... and the family members either pushing her away or not talking to her... she started to self distruct... But a unlikely person brought her out of it and now they are friends! Not sure if it will lead to anything more. But Matt Ward seemed to be the only one to bring her back! After Matt's Apartment was set on fire... Christine took him in and took him shopping which lead to him asking her point blank to be his girlfriend.

Well the winds of change happen again as Now Christine has left Matt Ward and wants to only be friends to move in with Skulduggery Pleasent. No telling what will happen now.

Well so far Christine has failed in her personal life... and it started to effect her matches... but she has been using that failure to her advantage to help motivate her in what happens to be her biggest match of her career. Now 21... alone... but a champion.

Now she has lost the Junior Heavyweight Title in a ladder match against Elise Stone Sunday Feb 27, 2011. This was a Epic Match of he year!

Favorite Quote(s)
The Twisted Insanity of the Twisted Angel

Favorite Weapon(s)
Ladder
Baseball Bat
Barbwire Bat
Sledgehammer

Favorite Match(s)
ladder or hardcore matches or single matches

SEF Accomplishments
put down what you accomplished in SEF and if ya don't remember I will edit the profile and add it

Indy Accomplishments
She is the former women's Champion for OCW and the former Junior Heavyweight Champion for USW. She is theFormer#1 contender to the Divas Championship and former #1 contender to the Intergender Championship in TMWF, She was a former Scarlet Champion for NXCW

SEFZONE Merchandise
any shirt, headwear, or other merchandise for your character

Appearance
In Ring http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q204/deedeew040373/Maria/Maria_Kanellis_5.png
Regular http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q204/deedeew040373/Maria/s4za7p.jpg

Ring Entrance
"Me Against Me" hits the PA and Christine walks out on the stage. Pyro starts to go off behind her as she cocks her head and walks down the ramp & the crowd Boos while Sara makes the announcement.

Making her way to the ring, from Ottawa, Illinois, she weighs in at one hundred fifteen pounds......Christine Nash!

She then walking down to the ring with a intense look in her eyes. She slides in and then poses for the crowd as the crowd goes wild. She then heads to a corner and intensely watches the ramp like a viper ready to strike.

Extras
She is the daughter to Kevin Nash and Lita. She can be your best friend... or she can be your worse nightmare. She is becomes a psycho, twisted and insane as match time comes.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock