sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Another One Bites The Dust (Kira Darland)

Started by mysticbabydoll, July 09, 2013, 05:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Kira has her X Diva Championship over her shoulder when she walks inside of the house she shares with her older brother Tristan, and she is teaming up with him to take on Phoenix Winterborn. It turns out that both Kira and Tristan will be alright even after the attack by Taylor Andrews, and Kira looks at the camera as she gets talking.

Kira Darland

Hello SEF fans,

This week I team up with my brother to take on Phoenix Winterborn in a 2 on 1 handicap match, and I have no problem in taking out this guy. I might be small, but I can fight with the best of them. I am not going to back down cause I am the only woman in this match, but Phoenix shouldn't take me lightly anyway. I am going to help Tristan out in this match, and this match can turn on the dime. I know anything can happen, but I am not worried at all. I will go the distance, and Phoenix hasn't taking me on before as he will find out that I am tough as nails.

Kira takes a deep breath, and talks again.

Kira Darland

Phoenix you might be good, but your facing a woman that will go crazy on if you are not careful, and I am not someone you want to mess with. Tristan and me will teach you a lesson you will never forget, and we will see you in the ring when it is time for the match to start.

Kira sends the footage to SEF.com, and walks upstairs to pack before heading to the arena as the scene fades to black.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock