menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Who Am I Facing?

Started by queenofsef, July 10, 2013, 02:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Just who in the hell is Johnny Camaro compared to The Queen of SEF? Why is Johnny given a spot that he does not deserve? A shot against Julie, the woman who beat the X Diva Champion last week?! This new GM should be recognizing this and given Julie a title shot in the main event where she belongs! So what does this spell for Johnny Camaro? Will Julie even show up as she has shown us before that The Queen is too good to face certain people?!

I will show up when I am damn good and ready. Johnny Camaro better hope I decide to wait until after WAR tonight to let the the new manager of this show know where I stand! Hopefully he's not that dumb and is watching now and fixing his mistake! Johnny Camaro is simply a mistake who I have not worked with before, but may show up to give him a lesson or two in my ring? Regardless, tonight on WAR is all about me, it is about The Queen being number one and none of you being able to do anything about that. Your all peasants beneath my feet much like Kira who is holding my Diva Title! I am number one after all and am all woman who wants her other crown for I am so good I need two!

A sarcastic tone at the end mixed with her usual dry seductiveness and nothing more from The Queen. After hearing from Julie its still unknown as to where or not she will show, but if she does, Johnny Camaro is bound to suffer the same fate as he did the last two weeks?! Either way we may see Julie on WAR or making her stand as she put it?

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock