menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

No Main Event for Anarchy???

Started by Liz, October 14, 2017, 04:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Its just being learned that one half of Anarchy's main event for October the 13th has stood up the Friday night show and when reached for comment, Jordan Brooks only had this to say.

"I didn't sign up to work a show for scrubs and I refuse to taint the Titan Title by appearing on Anarchy. If you want to catch The Ultimatum in action, then tune in Wednesday nights in the near future, the very near future!!"

So it would seem that WAR is returning to the SEF network, according to Jordan Brooks, the SEF Titan Champion, and apparently he is refusing to work Anarchy. Wonder what his opponent thinks about that as well as the rest of the Anarchy roster? Perhaps SEF management will have something to say about this? We may find out live on Anarchy, so tune in to see for yourself!?!

Simon Lee Nash

Anarchy's Michael Flecha Jr got in touch with Carlos Mitchell for a comment.

Carlos: Yes i am aware of what Mr. Brooks said and you can understand that i am not happy at all. However, I have been in contact with the SEF management as it relates to Mr. Brooks and i hope that have this resolved very soon.

Carlos: I just feel bad for our fans. They paid their hard earn money and what i wanted to give them is a great show to say the very least.

Carlos: Many people know that Anarchy was started in SEF and i believe that his appearance on the show would have been awesome not only for him but for all of us on Anarchy. I also must Disagree with him about that he didn't want to taint the titan title for being on the show. I have the up most respect for SEF and all their championship. I know the class and honor each championship and each champion mean.

Carlos: I know that our locker room was not very pleased with the comments with Mr. Brooks I know quite a few of them have step forward and wants a chance to fight him at the very near future.

Carlos: As for myself, I will continue to be in contact with SEF and hope that i will have more to say Friday Night for our next episode of Anarchy.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock