menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

back to rumble against very best!

Started by JordanCut, January 22, 2017, 05:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

SEF Rumble air video package of Chris Orton career in SEF suddenly Chris Orton in his locker room preparing for his big match against Viper for Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Championship on the line. Chris Orton starts taping his wrists very tight, and he put on his arm pads started speaking.

Happy New Year SEF fans! We are back in business you can expect a whole lot of changes one being yours truly is back better than ever before. You can expect Viper lose this rumble when I knock him on his ass become Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Champion. Now this is the part where I tell you how am I going to beat Viper but not going to do that just tell you how it going down. Viper going to tell the whole world that I am same guy I always been nothing has change still won't be able to have any success in SEF time for me to go away. Viper has no idea what I have up my sleeves trust me when I say this Viper is going down hard won't get back up, because Viper going to see whole different side of Chris Orton which he and everyone else had better take notes. The evolution of Chris Orton starts next level you better believe I say you going to be shock and amaze changes I made to be who I say that I am that is best far better than the rest.

Chris Orton stop talking for a while starts putting on his black boots, and he speaks again. 

Fact number one Viper is favorite to win! Fact number two everyone expects nothing new from Chris Orton! Fact number three there is no way I will able to bet Viper! All these facts giving Viper upper hand over me is something everyone will regret. I been ultimate underdog throughout my career, but I'm better than I was before starting my career in SEF. I'm back to rumble against very best, and Viper is indeed the best, so I'm prepare and ready to rumble against him. I'm done speaking Viper your turn to speak be careful what you say about me, because you could very well lose to me be careful Viper, and I'll watch what you got to say.

Chris Orton done speaking winks at the camera starts making his way out of his locker room, and scene faded black. 

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock