Norm

January 21, 2017, 10:33:54 PM
just in time for the SEF Rumble

Dean Rush

January 21, 2017, 10:10:26 PM
Boo I am still here

Whitney Marret

January 19, 2017, 01:23:35 PM
Sharret, you messed up the wrong woman's life. Bitch, by the time I get done with you, you will learn a leasson and go back to where you came from.

ChrisOrton

June 29, 2016, 11:18:00 AM
I'm baaaaack!

The Showsteala

June 26, 2016, 02:05:20 PM
bring back the real Whitney Marret instead of that fake ass trash Slitney Sharret

Elizabeth Marret

March 03, 2016, 10:36:53 AM
Well, people better start caring because I might have to give the world the "State of My Head" soon. Come on people, #StandUpForSEF once again and let's shove the shit back in our haters and doubters faces.

mack420

February 16, 2016, 04:04:37 PM
14 years and it feels as if no one really cares about SEF besides Liz and I, so whatever, we'll give ya a show, but the best will be for our eyes only  ;)

mack420

September 17, 2015, 09:49:13 PM
its ok, hit me up on facebook tonight or tomorrow and we can catch up

Tim_Stone

September 17, 2015, 12:49:49 PM
Sorry I missed the meeting but was having net issues.  I got them taken care of this morning.

The Showsteala

July 04, 2015, 09:29:29 PM
ZSAaacgvccbxbaadb fj,,mmdmk;u;;p,bv7756sgvc8;o

Elizabeth Marret

June 23, 2015, 10:26:12 AM
*Founder's view, the only thing gonna get cut around here is everyone's path to my man's title.

Elizabeth Marret

June 23, 2015, 10:23:35 AM
Cut, I beg the differ with you on that. Shane William Mack is gonna hold on to that title until he retires because there is no one that can lace his boots. He truly owns all on the mic, in the ring, and everywhere else there's a challenge. Nice that you stepped up to the challenge but in this Founde

JordanCut

June 19, 2015, 10:14:06 PM
The Mack title is mine! I'm going to cut his run into pieces!

Elizabeth Marret

April 22, 2015, 02:14:56 PM
They're terrified of what we are gonna do next my dear. Not all can handle my fiery Shepard. All of the IWC is scared of us. And if anyone of that asshole group begs the differ, come in and prove us wrong. Come out come out wherever you are, bitches!

The Showsteala

March 13, 2015, 10:28:18 PM
where da fuck is all ya all cocksuckers at these days?!?!?!?! Where the fuck ya hiding kiddos?? Why don't come out to play ya namby pamby whiney brats?!?!?!?!?!

The Mack™

January 01, 2015, 12:00:36 AM
HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Elizabeth Marret

November 29, 2014, 03:18:40 PM
Hiya all, how is everyone doing? Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed your families and friends.

mack420

November 23, 2014, 07:23:49 PM
welcome back. looking forward to what you bring to the fed

Dean Rush

November 22, 2014, 12:34:10 AM
I am back, and decided to go with a different character all together

JordanCut

November 19, 2014, 09:58:15 PM
Thanks!

mack420

November 19, 2014, 04:28:26 PM
welcome back

JordanCut

November 18, 2014, 10:17:07 PM
Hello!

William Mack

August 13, 2014, 07:01:25 PM
It's always better late than never my love :-*

Elizabeth Marret

August 13, 2014, 02:01:39 PM
Sorry it's taken so long to see that baby. I love you and I am so happy that you are mine.  ;D :D ;)

William Mack

August 08, 2014, 09:44:59 PM
I always been yours my love. :-*

Elizabeth Marret

August 08, 2014, 05:44:21 PM
I am yours as long as you are mine.....ALL MINE, my loving King. LOL  :D  :)   ;D

William Mack

August 03, 2014, 03:57:28 PM
I love you MY Queen :-* :D

Elizabeth Marret

August 03, 2014, 12:46:41 AM
Oh my King, you're right! We're going to be back & with a vengeance. The boys & gals ain't gonna know what to. LOL  :D ;D

William Mack

August 02, 2014, 10:40:17 PM
Were Coming Back Soon Boys & Girls!!!

William Mack

July 07, 2014, 11:35:50 PM
love is great :D

A N. A.

April 01, 2014, 05:39:50 PM
 :'( Love hurts more than anyone can express in words, but I have to keep trying for I care to much for my kids to have a real home again.

A N. A.

April 01, 2014, 05:28:56 PM
 :'( I wish I wasn't such a stupid fool, but I hope, I pray, I love, and if not for my kids, this romeo would have bit the bullet and I hope one day I can write such a beautiful poem as that of living life like romeo and Juliet, for my kids at least to see something decent from their father besides the smut I always wrote. I hope they love the first poem I wrote and it overshadows all my bullshit before it!?!

A N. A.

April 01, 2014, 05:20:06 PM
I'm a great listener and even for someone I cannot contact, I would listen to everything, take any sort of shit for I am the biggest fool of all on this april 1st, I am a lover who weeps for what is good to be and will say nothing, regardless of whether I cannot or can, I am neutered and impotent, I am muted and silenced, I am forever theirs to walk on and serve for my children mean that much to me. I am here to listen and always forgiving, and sorry for not listening before. I am trying, but I am not the poet the mother of my children is, I am just a poor writer trying to learn.

A N. A.

March 31, 2014, 11:29:41 PM
 :'( if I only I could talk to those I love, but I cannot break legal orders and will have to do what I have to do by the law to get my kids back, even if it breaks a heart I never wanted to break, I am sorry to my kids for I not know how we got here. if only peace could exist for I have tried, now I must remain silent and try to be poetic for my children, for making a better world for Betty and Billy. I love you kids and never forget we both love you for I would never take you from your mother as she did to me. I will always forgive no matter what, even if I end up in cuffs again, I will go peacefully, again, even if it kills me and battle on without raising a hand to protest, using these fingers to speak good words for no woman is more beautiful and just, so take care of her my children, she deserves the best.

Abigail Wyatt

March 28, 2014, 04:59:01 PM
this sucks....i was just getting started....i wish i could help keep this place going cause i would

A N. A.

March 20, 2014, 10:09:24 PM
Eat...the Vultures!

Abigail Wyatt

March 20, 2014, 09:57:01 PM
Follow....the Buzzards!

norm

March 05, 2014, 08:32:29 PM
gonna be in the chat room if anyone wants to drop in and shoot the shit!?!

MattWard

February 26, 2014, 02:03:28 PM
What up peeps

norm

February 24, 2014, 11:59:14 PM
hope ya live through it, lol, but try not worry too much, and definitely don't worry about updating us. keep yer head up

Kira Darland & Brady Henderson

February 24, 2014, 11:34:05 PM
I found out the results to the ultra sound, and it was an enlarged thyroid now tomorrow I go to my throat doctor to see when the surgery will be so I will have you updated on  the surgery date when I find out

norm

February 15, 2014, 11:19:37 PM
so who's ready for the anniversary show?!?

fkingkool8303

January 13, 2014, 02:11:45 AM
No nothing really just chilling.

Daddy Mack™

January 13, 2014, 02:08:10 AM
having fun! how you doing?

fkingkool8303

January 13, 2014, 01:15:58 AM
what's up you guys.

norm

January 01, 2014, 10:04:55 PM
welcome back

MattWard

January 01, 2014, 09:29:59 PM
Bang Bang

Julie™ & Tina™

December 25, 2013, 05:42:03 PM
post a shout out to whomever...so what up Whit!?!

Whitney Marret

September 11, 2012, 07:02:02 PM
how's this work?

norm

September 04, 2012, 12:49:12 PM
any out there?

Xanthus

May 29, 2012, 09:03:51 PM
 ;D

Staff

May 29, 2012, 01:13:40 AM
 :)

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 3717
  • Total Topics: 2596
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 186
  • (December 04, 2015, 01:56:22 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 9
Total: 9
9 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
For the longest time the rivals between Simon Lee Nash and Jason Stratus has been going on for years. it started then Jason Stratus slept with Simon's Sister Christine and got her pregnant. However, This war has been going on and on. IT came to ahead one week ago on Anarchy when Jason and Simon fought all over the place again. General manager Carlos Mitchell had enough and order a match between the two happens in a No Holds Barred Street fight this week on the show.

Jason: Oh yes my dear friend Simon.

laughs a little

Jason: Seems like you can't get away from me and i can't get away from you.

Jason: I wonder why that is the case my buddy.

Jason: I don't get it. I loved your sister. Her curves. Her voice, Her screams.

laughing out loud.

Jason: You always wanted to be knight and shining armor her for and for what?

Jason: So that Mesa would get his hands on her and treat her like the slut that she is.

Jason: Well done Simon. Bravo my boy.

Jason: Let me set some facts straight to you my friend. This no holds barred fight. That your friend. Our General manager just set up Carlos Mitchell.

Jason: He just made the biggest mistake of your life. Now i can do whatever i want. I can do all the damage i can and it's all legal. Nothing is going to stop me now.

Jason: It's only a matter of time before the son of Nash is gone

16 Oct 2017 - Anarchy 25

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM EST on October 20th, 2017
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

Minimum Role-play Word Count

Maximum Role-play Word Count

Role-play Limit Per Match

Role-play Board
Live News Desk @ The SEF Office

Venue
MGM Grand Garden Arena Las Vegas NV

Theme Music
Welcome To Reality by Pop Evil

Opening Contest
Marcus Dollars vs Dean Rush

Mid Card Bout
L.G.B.T vs Midwest Warriors
Tag team Tornado Match

Main Event
Simon Lee Nash vs Jason Stratus
NO Hold Barred Street Fight

Card Is Subject To Change
Its just being learned that one half of Anarchy's main event for October the 13th has stood up the Friday night show and when reached for comment, Jordan Brooks only had this to say.

"I didn't sign up to work a show for scrubs and I refuse to taint the Titan Title by appearing on Anarchy. If you want to catch The Ultimatum in action, then tune in Wednesday nights in the near future, the very near future!!"

So it would seem that WAR is returning to the SEF network, according to Jordan Brooks, the SEF Titan Champion, and apparently he is refusing to work Anarchy. Wonder what his opponent thinks about that as well as the rest of the Anarchy roster? Perhaps SEF management will have something to say about this? We may find out live on Anarchy, so tune in to see for yourself!?!
Back in the day of the SEF the Midweast Warriors Matt Ward and Simon Lee Nash became quite the duel and tag team. with some pretty good success and was able enough to develop a friendship with some of the SEF icons in the business the Showsteala and Taylor Andrews.

However times has changed. The Anarchy show is now the new home and they are put back together for one night only thanks to the General Manager of the show Carlos Mitchell.

Simon: Man who ever would have thought that you and i would be back together and about to get back into the ring to face off against. in a three team tag team fight with Lexi Callaway with Kristen Fox and Phoenix Winterborn and Drew Steveson.

Simon looks at Matt Ward

Simon: I know what you are thinking brother.

Simon: How is this fair at all. Well here is the think.

Simon: We both know Lexi Callaway from a long time but you had some kinda of romantic thing for her if i remember once in the past.

Matt: Dude shut up man.

Simon: What the hell it is true.

Simon: Anyway, Kristen Fox? She wasn't a wrestler. As a matter of fact according to Carlos. She didn't amount to anything during her time in SEF.

Matt Nods in agreement.

Simon: Now phoenix won some championships and he beat me for the right to be the SEF champion. I still haven't gotten over that shit at all. and Drew Steveson. Look i will say this. I face

(From an undisclosed location comes the SEF Revolution Champion standing next to a soda machine in a hallway somewhere dressed in old blue jeans and a white t-shirt with the title hanging over his left shoulder. Cliff O Clink leaning into the front of the soda machine with his right shoulder looking almost a bit cocky, but that crazy mind of his spinning as usual.)

"Finally we get a chance to wrestle in front of the world, although its not the biggest production, yours truly is in the main event, so The CoC is pretty excited about that. I can't wait to get in that ring and bust some heads, but nonetheless, this will be a challenge considering the man I am facing is the Titan Champion, or TTT Champion, whatever you want to call it, Total Ti Tanium, I don't know!?!?!"

(Cliff shrugging as he pushes himself off the machine, then slaps the title still hanging on his right shoulder with a smile.)

"Jordan Brooks, you are a Titan of SEF brother, and I look forward to this main event match where we will fight one on one to determine the better man. I am not kissing your ass and bowing down to show some false sense of respect, naw man, I just got respect for you even though we have not crossed paths much at all, if ever. I do know that I want to face you, a former World Champion, a guy who has done it all in SEF, been o

07 Oct 2017 - Anarchy 24 {10/13/17}

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM EST on October 13th, 2017

Minimum Role-play Word Count

Maximum Role-play Word Count

Role-play Limit Per Match

Role-play Board
Live News Desk @ The SEF Office

Venue
Rebel Coliseum in Jackson, Mississippi

Theme Music
Welcome To Reality by Pop Evil

Opening Contest
Fatal 4 Way Match

Jordan Cut v. Skull v. Dean Rush v. Steve Weigel

Mid Card Bout
Triple Threat Tornado Team Match

Simon Lee Nash & Matt Ward v. Alexandra Callaway & Kristin Fox v. Drew Stevenson & Phoenix Winterborn

Main Event
Non Title Singles Match

Cliff O Clink v. Jordan Brooks

05 Oct 2017 - stats

SKULL

Birthdate
24th January 1986

Height
6'5"

Weight
260lbs

Hometown
Surrey, England

Entrance Theme
Wait and Bleed - Slipknot

Finishing Move
Aneurysm (Downward Spiral)

Trademark Moves
Sharpshooter
Fall Away Slam

Wrestling Style
Grappler
Brawler

Pro Debut

Biography
Skull's background is much different from the average professional wrestler. Born - Elliot Caspian (known as "Ell", or simply "L" by close family and friends), he didn't come from a poverty stricken childhood, abusive parents, nor mental trauma. In fact, he was quite the opposite. His father, Alexander "Tiger" Caspian was a wealthy business tycoon, having built his wealth from the growing real estate industry in England's late 1980's and 1990's. As a child he resided with his parents in their family mansion in the outskirts of Surrey, England, a rather grand elegance known till this date as the Caspian Manor. It was here that the growing Elliot Caspian, grew distant from his parents, not agreeing with the greedy ways of his father and his "high society" compa

22 Jul 2017 - Wrestle X 12 (4/2/17)

Sunday, April 2nd, 2017

Marquee by Butcher Babies plays LIVE at the Metlife Stadium in East Rutherford New Jersey. The lights dimmed down with spotlights focused on the stage where the Butcher Babies rock the place out of their seats.

Butcher Babies wraps up Marquee and from ringside we hear the voice of SEF.

"Welcome to the biggest show of the year, welcome to Wrestle X. Nick Miller here and I am ready for the for the lineup with Anthony Florio joining me to call the action. Let's get right to the main event Anthony, what do you think of Viper challenging Ruemash for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship!?"

Anthony says.

"I think Viper wants nothing to do with the champ after what we saw from Viper at the last Anarchy of WAR. Though Viper has the experience and background to manipulate a master plan in order to get what he wants."

Nick says.

"That he will do, but with the way Ruemash has stepped up to The Showsteala, its going to have to be his best plan yet, and that may not be good enough!? Speaking of The Showsteala, he faces the SEF Owner in a hardcore match in what is a Loser Leaves SEF stipulation, however, the Owner, A Norm Americano, will remain Owner and just stay off TV where as The Showsteala would leave SEF forever, depending on who wins."

Anthony Says.
Roleplaying Deadline
8 PM EST on February 22nd, 2017

This Brand is Rated TV-PG with a caution for Violence!

Venue
Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois

Theme Music
Another Way To Die by Disturbed

Opening Contest
Loser Leaves SEF Match

Chris Orton v. Simon Lee Nash
Referee: Earl

Mid Card Bout
Six Man Tag Team Match

Cliff O Clink + Josh Diabolical + Hiroku Shinobi v. Jason Price + Chris Paine + JR Hawk
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Mid Card Bout
Triple Threat Match

Jake Voss v. Bill Roberts v. Jordan Brooks
Referee: Doug Melvin

Mid Card Bout
Tag Team Match

Cool Jay Lou & Mesa v. J X Cash & Hick Janes
Referee: Tom Walker

Main Event
Anarchy of WAR World Championship

Viper(c) w/Jenom v. Ruemash

[img]http://se

19 Feb 2017 - SEF TV 565 (2/16/17)

9 PM EST on February 16th, 2017

Venue
Crisler Arena in Ann Arbor, Michigan

Theme Music
Coming For You by The Offspring

Opening Contest
Tag Team Match
Ruemash & Bill Roberts v. Rick Reynolds & JR Hawk w/Thor

Winners:
Ruemash & Bill Roberts via Disqualification when Thor jumps in the ring to spear Bill which leads to a wild brawl bringing The Triad and Coastal Connection out to collide in chaos

Mid Card Bout
6 Pack 3 Falls Match
1st Fall: SEF Revolution Championship
2nd Fall: SEF Total Ti Tanium Championship
3rd Fall: SEF Icon Iron Championship
Jake Voss v. Jordan Cut v. Simon Lee Nash v. Cliff O Clink(c) v. Jordan Brooks(c) v. Hiroku Shinobi(c)

Winner of 1st Fall and still Revolution Champion:
Cliff O Clink via Pinfall over Jordan Cut

Winner of 2nd Fall and still Total Ti Tanium Champion: Jordan Brooks via Pinfall over Simon Lee

Winner of 3rd Fall and NEW Icon Iron Champion: Jake Voss via Pinfall over Hiroku Shinobi

Main Event
20 Man Tornado Tag Team Match
SEF Tag Team Championship
Destruction v. J X Cash & Hick Janes v. The Genesis v. Nick Torres & Troy Storms

19 Feb 2017 - SEF TV 564 (2/11/17)

9 PM EST on February 11th, 2017

Coming For You by The Offspring plays over the pa of the Crisler Arena in Ann Arbor Michigan as Nick Miller shouts from ringside.

"WELCOME TO SEF TV!!!"

Coming For You still playing as Nick continues.

"Its another sold out crowd in here like two weeks ago and tonight we have The Showsteala in the main event, plus a big mixed tag team match with Ruemash and Tina facing power couple Viper and Jenom. Opening up the show though is a fatal four way elimination to determine The Showsteala's challenger in the main event for his Revolution Championship."

Money For Nothing by Dire Straits plays over the pa bringing the first challenger out, so Samantha Winters makes the announcement.

"The following is a fatal four way elimination match where the winner will advance into tonight's main event to compete for the Revolution Championship. Introducing first, from Chicago Illinois, weighing in at two hundred thirty two pounds, Phoenix Winterborn."

Phoenix heading to the ring with no thrill to be here, but climbs in like he has a job to do. Lounge Act by Nirvana plays over the and here comes the second challenger.

"Now making his way to the ring from Oakland California, weighing in at two hundred forty fi

16 Feb 2017 - Happy Anniversary SEF

A Post From Facebook:

Happy Anniversary to all those that have came in SEF and walked out. Each one of you helped get SEF to this point and thank you! Through all the bullshit and scandals, we are still here and we are not going anywhere! If you thought what we did in the past was shocking and extreme, you all haven't see shit yet. Again, thank you and Happy Anniversary SEF!

http://sef4life.com/forum/index.php

https://www.facebook.com/mary.blandforddecker/posts/10158134481835167
[/size][/color]

14 Feb 2017 - My Time (Dean Rush)

Dean is ready for the rumble, and has been training really hard to get back in shape. He takes a deep breath, and looks right at the camera as he gets talking.

Dean Rush: It don't matter about who enters the rumble I will show them all that I don't have any ring rust on me, and I am in the best shape of my career as it is time to show everyone in the locker room that I am better then ever. I will become the main champion one way or another, and no one is safe as they will go flying over the top rope one by one cause I am the very best as it is time to prove it. I am ready for this, and they will see a different side to me that they never saw before so anyone who steps up to me will be gone out of the rumble cause no one can stop me.

He smirks, and talks again.

Dean Rush: This will be my time to shine, and no one will stand in my way so whoever you are prepare to go over the top rope as I will be the  last one standing when the night is over see you guys out there.

Dean goes back to training, and there is something different about him as he is very focused and that could be dangerous when he enters the rumble.

05 Feb 2017 - SEF TV 564 (2/11/17)

9 PM EST on February 11th, 2017

This Brand is Rated TV-14 with cautions for strong Sexual content and Violence!

Venue
Crisler Arena in Ann Arbor, MI

Theme Music

Opening Contest
Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match

Phoenix Winterborn v. Cliff O Clink v. Sammy v. Steve Weigel
Winner Advances To The Main Event Where They Will Compete For The Revolution Title

Mid Card Bout
Tag Team Match

Ruemash & Tina v. Viper & Jenom

Main Event
SEF Revolution Championship Match

? v. The Showsteala(c)

05 Feb 2017 - SEF TV 563 (1/28/17)

9 PM EST on January 28th, 2017

"WELCOME TO SEF LIVE TV!!!"

Shouts the voice of Frankie Malone who stands in the middle of the ring wearing a grey suit with a leather trenchcoat and that old Detroit ballcap. A shady grin on his face as he gets to business.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honor to deliver to you all a weekly Saturday night program simply called SEF TV which is a combination of every live event SEF has hosted that is not Anarchy of WAR or a big Pay Per View event. SEF TV will be a smaller show, but a edgier product because we are on pay per view, but small enough to get away with more. Tonight we bring back the Franchise Title in a ten woman battle royal because there will be a surprise for the winner at the end. Other than that I got nothing much bigger except for the debut of a new tag team and the chance for a rookie to get over unlike what Viper did to him at The SEF Rumble, so give it up for Johnny Rotten!"

Deal With The Devil by Pop Evil plays over the pa and out walks the rookie who had his spot in the rumble stolen by Viper, but he seems to not be bothered as he poses for selfies using his own phone. Though the flashes of pictures taken by the fans seems to visibly upset this young man as Samantha Winters makes the announcement.

"The following match is set

27 Jan 2017 - Wrestle X 12 (4/2/17)

Roleplaying Deadline
8 PM EST on April 2nd, 2017

This Brand is Rated TV-PG with a caution for Violence.

Venue
MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey

Theme Music
Marquee by Butcher Babies

Opening Contest
Singles Match
SEF Icon-Iron Championship

Bill Roberts v. Jake Voss(c)

Mid Card Bout
Tag Team Title Contenders Match

Priceless Paine v. Dead Dawg & Josh Diabolical

Mid Card Bout
Tag Team Match

West Coast Connection v. Troy Storms(c) & Nick Torres(c)

Mid Card Bout
Hardcore Match

The Showsteala v. A Norm Americano
Loser Leaves SEF, Except If ANA Loses, He Will Remain Owner, But Stay Off TV, However, If The Showsteala Loses, He Will NEVER Return

Main Event
Singles Match
SEF World Heavyweight Championship

Viper w/Jenom v. Ruemash(c)

Card Is Subject To Change[/

Roleplaying Deadline
8 PM EST on February 26th, 2017

Venue
Yum Center in Louisville, Kentucky

Theme Music
Never Go Back by Butcher Babies

Opening Contest

Mid Card Bout

Mid Card Bout

Mid Card Bout

Main Event
Steel Cage Match
SEF World Heavyweight Championship

Ruemash v. The Showsteala(c)

Staff
SEF Board of Directors
Click Here
General Manager
Frank

27 Jan 2017 - SEF TV 563 (1/28/17)

9 PM EST on January 28th, 2017

Venue
Crisler Arena in Ann Arbor, MI

Theme Music

Opening Contest
Singles Match

Johnny Rotten v. Phoenix Winterborn

Mid Card Bout
Tag Team Match

The Genesis v. Matt & Jeremy Ward

Main Event
Over The Top Rope Battle Royal
SEF Franchise Championship

Tina v. Kasey Winterborn v. Stacy v. Kristin Fox v. Nykky v. Heather Jackson v. Christine Nash v. Alexandra Callaway v. Sammy v. Jenom w/Viper

27 Jan 2017 - SEF Rumble (1/22/17)

8 PM EST on January 22nd, 2017

Cocky by Kid Rock kicks off the SEF Rumble pay per view and the Detroit native himself is on stage performing his old hit song with the Twisted Brown Truckers. The sold out crowd in The Palace of Auburn Hills is rocking out a little old school as Kid Rock keeps on singing, then the place erupts when The Showsteala steps out in a ever cocky swagger sporting his ring attire. He dances around the stage a little before leaning into Kid Rock's mic to belt out the chorus with him, then the two with their arms around each other turn into a hug ending with a handshake. Mack dancing down the ramp as Kid Rock wraps up his song Cocky and we see The Showsteala dancing into the ring where he drops into a muscle pose. The Showsteala popping up into a crotch chop, then leans in a corner to point out at Kid Rock as the singer closes out his song. Kid Rock pointing back at Mack, then both doing crotch chops before The Showsteala rolls out of the ring to take a seat next to Nick Miller who says.

"What a way to kick off the SEF Rumble here at The Palace of Auburn Hills Michigan! Now I got The Showsteala joining me at ringside and he has a headset on, so yea, uh, Mack,
what's up, why you out here instead of waiting for the main event backstage!?"

The Showsteala just smiling a bit sarcastic as he says.

"Well Nick, I figured I would get a very good look at who t

"That title is old, a lot of history too, but this f--king belt needs to be replaced. However, the Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Champion will never be replaced, so Chris Orton better not even bother showing up to the SEF Rumble!"

(Viper sits in a large leather chair in a room too dark to see where he is at. The AoW World Title belt propped up on display in front of him on a small table with Viper dressed in all leather, jacket zipped up and a pair of gloves covering his hands which rest on the arms of the chair. His dark eyes peering over the belt to show his focus on this Sunday night in The Palace at Auburn Hills Michigan.)

"Chris, go home. You do not belong in a ring with the Dominant Player. You were lucky I saw something in you once and chose you to be my World Champ, but then you let me down, so I took that title and here I sit as the champion, not you. See how easy I can give it to you and take it away. You and this belt have in common the fact that you are both losing your luster. The difference, this belt can be traded in for a new one because the champion holding it deserves better than you ever did when you wore it. You Chris, you are at the end of your rope, hanging on to a thread that is ready to give away at any second. You had your fifteen minutes of fame several years ago as World Heavyweight Champion, you had your y
SEF Rumble air video package of Chris Orton career in SEF suddenly Chris Orton in his locker room preparing for his big match against Viper for Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Championship on the line. Chris Orton starts taping his wrists very tight, and he put on his arm pads started speaking.

Happy New Year SEF fans! We are back in business you can expect a whole lot of changes one being yours truly is back better than ever before. You can expect Viper lose this rumble when I knock him on his ass become Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Champion. Now this is the part where I tell you how am I going to beat Viper but not going to do that just tell you how it going down. Viper going to tell the whole world that I am same guy I always been nothing has change still won’t be able to have any success in SEF time for me to go away. Viper has no idea what I have up my sleeves trust me when I say this Viper is going down hard won’t get back up, because Viper going to see whole different side of Chris Orton which he and everyone else had better take notes. The evolution of Chris Orton starts next level you better believe I say you going to be shock and amaze changes I made to be who I say that I am that is best far better than the rest.

Chris Orton stop talking for a while starts putting on his black boots, and he speaks again. 

Fact number one Viper is fa

(At home in Pittsburgh is where Ruemash has spent the last six months after SEF failed to produce a show, but the SEF World Heavyweight Champion carried his title to a few shows in his hometown around the northeast and he carried it well. Now in two nights he is forced to prepare for a rematch against The Showsteala at the SEF Rumble pay per view where forty others will compete in a over the top rope battle royal for a shot at his title come Wrestle X. Of course he has to get through The Showsteala and Ruemash wants no one else more than the man he beat for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship last year at Wrestle X. So Mack may be hanging out in a hotel room with a ho in his hometown, but Ruemash is somewhere along the coast of Lake Erie dressed in a heavy army jacket with a black beanie over his dome. The SEF World Heavyweight Champion stands with his hands in the coat pockets and a pair of blue jeans on with black boots, his eyes staring out over the cold waters of Lake Erie yet to freeze over and may not all winter.)

"Been a long time since these waters have frozen over."

(Ruemash breaking the cold silence and continues on to say.)

"So my opponent is more concerned with some ho than this huge rematch in two nights, but if it was anyone else, I would rip them a new one. Mack though, I know better because I know tha

20 Jan 2017 - Rematch @ The Rumble

(((Four score and several years ago, The Showsteala led SEF into a future so bright that it left the company prone to a blindside attack by a group of haters who have been trying to bring down the biggest wrestling promotion in town. Its been three years and SEF has struggled, it has suffered, but its all or nothing now. Three years is too long to go without a consistent show to follow, so SEF is either out after this or moves on to the brighter future the company was heading for.)))

Head for the door whore, I got to get to...fuck, where the hell is the Rumble gonna be at again!?

(Mack sitting up in a cheap hotel bed with a sheet covering his lower half and rubs his face getting the long blonde hair out of his face. A beard of stubble like its been a couple days since he found a razor and Mack gets out of bed letting the sheet drop to grab a flip phone from his jeans that lay on a table. He dials a number and puts the phone to his ear waiting until someone answers.)

Hey, where the hell is the Rumble at?

(A voice that sounds like Frankie Malone can be heard.)

The Palace Mack, its at The Palace of Auburn Hills, you remember, the place you dreamed of being when we were in Flint freezing our asses of in those abandoned factories!?!

20 Jan 2017 - SEF Rumble (1/22/17)

Roleplaying Deadline
8 PM EST on January 22nd, 2017

Venue
The Place of Auburn Hills, in Auburn Hills, MI

Theme Music
Cocky by Kid Rock

Opening Contest
Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Championship Match

Chris Orton v. Viper(c) w/Jenom

Mid Card Bout
The SEF Rumble

40 Wrestlers Will Draw Numbers To Determine Order of Entry, Then The First Two Start The Match With Another Wrestler Entering Every 90 Seconds Until All 40 Have Entered
Eliminations Occur When A Wrestler Goes Over The Top Rope And Both Feet Touch The Floor
Winner Goes To Wrestle X To Fight The SEF World Heavyweight Champion

Referees: Doug Melvin, Tom Walker, & Earl

Main Event
SEF World Heavyweight Championship Wrestle X Rematch

The Showsteala v. Ruemash(c)

[img]http://sef4life.com/forum/galle

19 Jan 2017 - A Real Promo

Shrouded in the darkness that is surrounding this shadow of a man who we all may know as A Native Americano, or perhaps The MacMan Family leader, Payte MacMan, or whatever name this man goes by, for it matters not as all we need to know is what this man speaks about right now.

"A Native Americano can never come back to the light that never came for him just as I cannot return to the time of Marijuana Mack. I am A Native Americano, I am the Marijuana Man of the MacMan Family, but that family is no more just as I am no longer a Renegade of Peace. I am the guy who has to run this company for real, the guy who has been the mastermind behind it all for years in SEF. seven years ago when I put myself into the ring and used Mack's name to fool the world, it was simply me making sure my company didn't die at any and all costs to my character. I learned long ago to not care what people say about who I am, but make no mistake, I will always show the world how wrong they can be about me."

The man steps from the shadows into a dim light casting down to let us see a shaggy beard covering his chin with a mustache wrapped around his mouth and the rest of face covered in stubble. A solemn look on his face like a man who has nothing left to do for his company, except what he does now, what he has to say.

"Seven years ago feels like a an eternity after what SEF has been through three years ago and coming

18 Jan 2017 - SEF TV 565 (2/16/17)

9 PM EST on February 16th, 2017

Venue
Crisler Arena in Ann Arbor, Michigan

Theme Music

Opening Contest
Tag Team Match

Ruemash & Bill Roberts v. Rick Reynolds & JR Hawk w/Thor

Mid Card Bout
6 Pack 3 Falls Match
1st Fall:
SEF Revolution Championship
2nd Fall: SEF Total Ti Tanium Championship
3rd Fall: SEF Icon Iron Championship
Jake Voss v. Jordan Cut v. Simon Lee Nash v. Cliff O Clink(c) v. Jordan Brooks(c) v. Hiroku Shinobi(c)

Main Event
20 Man Tornado Tag Team Match

Destruction v. J X Cash & Hick Janes v. The Genesis v. Nick Torres & Troy Storms v. Josh Diabolical & Steve White v. Priceless Paine v. Michael McMoney & Shady Smack v. Dead Dawg & Cliff O Clink v. Jeremy & Matt Ward v. West Coast Connection

11 Sep 2016 - a familiar rant...

(Gone are the days of norm, the day when Marijuana Mack made a mockery of The Showsteala, Shane William Mack. Gone are the days of darkness reigning over SEF when the man of Marijuana MacMan held the SEF World Heavyweight Championship hostage. Gone are the days of glory and gold...)

(You all thought Marijuana MacMan may be gone forever after the ruse of a century was lifted to expose the man of Marijuana!?! Well think again for Marijuana MacMan shall rise from his own ashes better than anyone else could ever do for Marijuana MacMan is dead.)

"I am The MacMan Family leader and with me are my disciples of decimation. My name is Payte MacMan and that's a shoot."

(The voice of the MacMan family leader echoing from darkness down in the depths of the arena.)

"Josh Diabolical is a friend, a brother, a comrade in arms who has helped me along the way and is forever in my debt. He is family and I will make it my life mission to insure he gets more out of this business than he gave for he gave more than he should have."

(A pause and still no sign of Payte MacMan, but his voice rings through the darkness.)

"Haz is a hardcore follower who is my sheep that I will lead into battle to be the best. We are The MacMan Family and you should all hide in fear for we will n
July 5th, 2016

"Welcome to SEF The TV Show back in what is becoming a new home for the SEF Network in Lexington Kentucky here at the Rupp Arena. I am Nick Miller and all alone out here, but feeling good about tonight's show. We got all four of Da original Gangstas in action with each in a singles match, except Troy Storms who is in the main event, a fatal four way that also involves both World Heavyweight Champion's."

Coming For You by The Offspring plays over the as the sold out crowd cheers loud for the return of SEF TV.

"We got five matches in all tonight with Da Gangstas in four of them, plus Jordan Brooks is in action, so-"

Cowboys From Hell by Pantera plays over the pa bringing out Troy Storms, Nick Torres, J X Cash, and Hick Janes all flanked in black jeans and t-shirts that have D o G sprayed on the front in dark green lettering that looks like it is dripping down the front whiule on thje back it reads Da original Gangstas. Storms and X with the sleeves ripped off their shirts and all four men saunter to the ring where they enter to stand tall doing the wolfpac sign together. Storms grabbing a microphone to speak first.

"Looks like the boys in black are back once again and this time we have a deal done right to insure a better future rather than being cast aside. The four of us broke our asses in this ring for SEF to prosper when so many oth
AoW 200 on 1/6/16 saw the debut of the MacMan Family with a systematic beatdown to three rookies from IXR. Mack would dance over a couple jabronis who were stinking up the ring, then a classic steel cage match for the Titan Title took place. A wild triple threat match for the Icon Title would see Mesa upset The Showsteala and our AoW World Title main event match got crazy as well. For full results Click Here

AoW 201 on 1/20/16 was a wild night with the SEF Rumble drawing nearer and everyone vying for a chance to get in on the biggest opportunity in SEF. The Showsteala would no show a World Title defense and was given the night off while a battle royal was our main event of the night. Full results can be found HERE

AoW 202 on 2/10/16 was the night the SEF Rumble took place and it ended with a new AoW World Champion before the actual rumble even got started. After the rumble did end though we would see Mack showing off a couple new moves to let his challenger know what was waiting for him at Wrestle X. To see full results Click Here

SEF The TV Show 561 on 2/16/16 marked the fourteenth anniversary of SEF and kicking off the night was Hick Janes versus Rick Reynolds in a submission mat

27 Jun 2016 - After Wrestle X

Simon Lee Nash is resting in the locker room. He is quite surprise about seeing a New Champion crown and the reveal of Slitney Sharret. Has Simon thinking about alot of things. Who can he trust and who can't be trusted in SEF anymore. Jordan Brooks looks like he has aligned himself with Thrash and Slash, or Destruction and Genesis to create the he Genesis of Destruction.

Simon: Well i know one good thing. Tina is back, I know the Mack will rebound and Impact X Facta will be stronger than ever.

Simon begins to sigh

Simon: Well i guess it's time to look even deeper at what will happen next. I got a match a fight without honor against Jason Stratus. Then the king of the sef that i am now apart and try to win. Mesa is in the tournament as well. I need to get my payback for what he did to my sister. I never got the chance and now i will hopefully get a chance to fight him one on one.

Simon: SEF has been turn up side down and inside out. Chaos. The way i know Mack, myself and all the guys from the Impact X Facta like it. Well i remember when Matt Ward myself, Mack and Taylor Andrews work together when the SEF was pretty much going hell in the hand basket. The Midwest Warriors and Showstoppas working as a unit. United as one. Man that bring back memories. Look like the battle lines are about to be drawn. Choice your sides wisely or be left behind.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

SEF was Founded on February 16th, 2002 at 2 am on MSN Groups and later moved to Aimoo in December 2008 before SEF became its own network in 2011, then the fed separated in 2013 to form SEW & SEF became open for business to any other fed wanting on the network, but in 2014 all feds were merged into SEF:WUN and by 2015 we became the SEF network open for business 24/7 with any brand

"Home of Champions & Controversy"..."The Anti-Authority of e-Fedding"..."a real throwback to ol' school fun"..."We don't hate, we innovate"..."THE e-Fed of e-Fed's"..."We Dropped The Soap"..."This is Extreme F'n Wrestling"..."The true land of opportunity where there is no glass ceiling or box!"..."we don't segregate, we initiate"..."The Last Stop for Fantasy Wrestling & Freedom!"..."remember history, live for the future, be presentable"..."No Shame, No Mercy, No f'n Rules"..."all our haters make us greater"...

"Lord knows, if its on the internet, its got to be true"-HBK

"Give me the place to stand, and I shall move the earth"-Archimedes

SEF is a Fantasy Wresting Fiction network and we are in no way affiliated with any other network, real or fantasy.

The SEF Network is unrated and all brands within this site are individually rated.

SEF is uncut, unedited, unrestricted, and un-f'n-censored, and may contain offensive material to many. Anything goes, extreme is not just a name here, so enter at your own risk. Children, put your parents to bed cause parental discretion is advised, but will be completely f'n ignored! Remember, YOU make the choice to enter this site and you are warned it may be offensive, so we are not held liable for what you see. Don't like it, don't view it!

This site is made using a screen resolution of 1440 x 900 & Internet Explorer.

SiteLock