Jump to

Founder

Last 75 Shouts:

JadeWest

December 08, 2017, 10:04:59 PM
im so extreme daring il do almost anything without even one second thought in a match

JadeWest

December 08, 2017, 09:40:21 PM
got some ideas for surprises for this week haha

JadeWest

December 08, 2017, 07:20:07 PM
im going defeat tina

JadeWest

December 08, 2017, 05:28:19 PM
bored here need beat up somebody

The SEF Network

December 08, 2017, 05:17:59 PM
5lkj,;yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjAM,./HGSDDDDDDDDDDDD++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JadeWest

December 06, 2017, 02:17:01 AM
my sisssors are plain awesome i got np using them on my self

JadeWest

December 04, 2017, 03:18:26 AM
ask me how daring iam

JadeWest

December 04, 2017, 03:17:37 AM
everyone think so

JadeWest

December 04, 2017, 03:14:34 AM
im so beautifull

JadeWest

December 01, 2017, 08:17:23 PM
smokes weed

JadeWest

November 24, 2017, 10:35:19 PM
im fearless and careless

JadeWest

November 24, 2017, 12:13:39 PM
im scared of nothing people scared of me haha

JadeWest

November 24, 2017, 11:29:16 AM
the devil has called why isnt anyone answering

JadeWest

November 23, 2017, 08:00:55 PM
im bored i want take a deadly dare who with me

JadeWest

November 23, 2017, 12:27:35 AM
love my sissors mabye use them in my matches who knows

JadeWest

November 23, 2017, 12:23:36 AM
i plan be more extrene soon

JadeWest

November 21, 2017, 06:32:52 PM
im a pretty dangerous daring person

JadeWest

November 16, 2017, 08:24:14 PM
there no match i would not do,iam the devil princess i know no fear no Limits

JadeWest

November 13, 2017, 05:11:24 PM
just another flavor of the month,losers

JadeWest

November 13, 2017, 05:07:33 PM
moxley bros dont sounds to special to me

JadeWest

November 13, 2017, 04:58:59 PM
i see we got new blood here intresting

JadeWest

November 13, 2017, 04:55:59 PM
im up for any match posibell

JadeWest

November 13, 2017, 04:51:30 PM
who going face me next week

JadeWest

November 12, 2017, 10:42:31 PM
how do i edit my stats

JadeWest

November 12, 2017, 10:10:41 PM
im open for any challange,

Dean Rush

November 12, 2017, 07:29:26 PM
Boo

JadeWest

November 09, 2017, 08:08:42 PM
i love sacerfice matches

JadeWest

November 02, 2017, 01:41:37 AM
il kick christine nash'es ass

JadeWest

October 27, 2017, 02:08:59 AM
ido any match i can think of

JadeWest

October 25, 2017, 03:02:39 AM
i fear nobody or nothing at all,

JadeWest

October 25, 2017, 03:00:51 AM
boo im here

Norm

January 21, 2017, 10:33:54 PM
just in time for the SEF Rumble

Dean Rush

January 21, 2017, 10:10:26 PM
Boo I am still here

Whitney Marret

January 19, 2017, 01:23:35 PM
Sharret, you messed up the wrong woman's life. Bitch, by the time I get done with you, you will learn a leasson and go back to where you came from.

ChrisOrton

June 29, 2016, 11:18:00 AM
I'm baaaaack!

The Showsteala

June 26, 2016, 02:05:20 PM
bring back the real Whitney Marret instead of that fake ass trash Slitney Sharret

Elizabeth Marret

March 03, 2016, 10:36:53 AM
Well, people better start caring because I might have to give the world the "State of My Head" soon. Come on people, #StandUpForSEF once again and let's shove the shit back in our haters and doubters faces.

mack420

February 16, 2016, 04:04:37 PM
14 years and it feels as if no one really cares about SEF besides Liz and I, so whatever, we'll give ya a show, but the best will be for our eyes only  ;)

mack420

September 17, 2015, 09:49:13 PM
its ok, hit me up on facebook tonight or tomorrow and we can catch up

Tim_Stone

September 17, 2015, 12:49:49 PM
Sorry I missed the meeting but was having net issues.  I got them taken care of this morning.

The Showsteala

July 04, 2015, 09:29:29 PM
ZSAaacgvccbxbaadb fj,,mmdmk;u;;p,bv7756sgvc8;o

Elizabeth Marret

June 23, 2015, 10:26:12 AM
*Founder's view, the only thing gonna get cut around here is everyone's path to my man's title.

Elizabeth Marret

June 23, 2015, 10:23:35 AM
Cut, I beg the differ with you on that. Shane William Mack is gonna hold on to that title until he retires because there is no one that can lace his boots. He truly owns all on the mic, in the ring, and everywhere else there's a challenge. Nice that you stepped up to the challenge but in this Founde

JordanCut

June 19, 2015, 10:14:06 PM
The Mack title is mine! I'm going to cut his run into pieces!

Elizabeth Marret

April 22, 2015, 02:14:56 PM
They're terrified of what we are gonna do next my dear. Not all can handle my fiery Shepard. All of the IWC is scared of us. And if anyone of that asshole group begs the differ, come in and prove us wrong. Come out come out wherever you are, bitches!

The Showsteala

March 13, 2015, 10:28:18 PM
where da fuck is all ya all cocksuckers at these days?!?!?!?! Where the fuck ya hiding kiddos?? Why don't come out to play ya namby pamby whiney brats?!?!?!?!?!

The Mack™

January 01, 2015, 12:00:36 AM
HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Elizabeth Marret

November 29, 2014, 03:18:40 PM
Hiya all, how is everyone doing? Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed your families and friends.

mack420

November 23, 2014, 07:23:49 PM
welcome back. looking forward to what you bring to the fed

Dean Rush

November 22, 2014, 12:34:10 AM
I am back, and decided to go with a different character all together

JordanCut

November 19, 2014, 09:58:15 PM
Thanks!

mack420

November 19, 2014, 04:28:26 PM
welcome back

JordanCut

November 18, 2014, 10:17:07 PM
Hello!

William Mack

August 13, 2014, 07:01:25 PM
It's always better late than never my love :-*

Elizabeth Marret

August 13, 2014, 02:01:39 PM
Sorry it's taken so long to see that baby. I love you and I am so happy that you are mine.  ;D :D ;)

William Mack

August 08, 2014, 09:44:59 PM
I always been yours my love. :-*

Elizabeth Marret

August 08, 2014, 05:44:21 PM
I am yours as long as you are mine.....ALL MINE, my loving King. LOL  :D  :)   ;D

William Mack

August 03, 2014, 03:57:28 PM
I love you MY Queen :-* :D

Elizabeth Marret

August 03, 2014, 12:46:41 AM
Oh my King, you're right! We're going to be back & with a vengeance. The boys & gals ain't gonna know what to. LOL  :D ;D

William Mack

August 02, 2014, 10:40:17 PM
Were Coming Back Soon Boys & Girls!!!

William Mack

July 07, 2014, 11:35:50 PM
love is great :D

A N. A.

April 01, 2014, 05:39:50 PM
 :'( Love hurts more than anyone can express in words, but I have to keep trying for I care to much for my kids to have a real home again.

A N. A.

April 01, 2014, 05:28:56 PM
 :'( I wish I wasn't such a stupid fool, but I hope, I pray, I love, and if not for my kids, this romeo would have bit the bullet and I hope one day I can write such a beautiful poem as that of living life like romeo and Juliet, for my kids at least to see something decent from their father besides the smut I always wrote. I hope they love the first poem I wrote and it overshadows all my bullshit before it!?!

A N. A.

April 01, 2014, 05:20:06 PM
I'm a great listener and even for someone I cannot contact, I would listen to everything, take any sort of shit for I am the biggest fool of all on this april 1st, I am a lover who weeps for what is good to be and will say nothing, regardless of whether I cannot or can, I am neutered and impotent, I am muted and silenced, I am forever theirs to walk on and serve for my children mean that much to me. I am here to listen and always forgiving, and sorry for not listening before. I am trying, but I am not the poet the mother of my children is, I am just a poor writer trying to learn.

A N. A.

March 31, 2014, 11:29:41 PM
 :'( if I only I could talk to those I love, but I cannot break legal orders and will have to do what I have to do by the law to get my kids back, even if it breaks a heart I never wanted to break, I am sorry to my kids for I not know how we got here. if only peace could exist for I have tried, now I must remain silent and try to be poetic for my children, for making a better world for Betty and Billy. I love you kids and never forget we both love you for I would never take you from your mother as she did to me. I will always forgive no matter what, even if I end up in cuffs again, I will go peacefully, again, even if it kills me and battle on without raising a hand to protest, using these fingers to speak good words for no woman is more beautiful and just, so take care of her my children, she deserves the best.

Abigail Wyatt

March 28, 2014, 04:59:01 PM
this sucks....i was just getting started....i wish i could help keep this place going cause i would

A N. A.

March 20, 2014, 10:09:24 PM
Eat...the Vultures!

Abigail Wyatt

March 20, 2014, 09:57:01 PM
Follow....the Buzzards!

norm

March 05, 2014, 08:32:29 PM
gonna be in the chat room if anyone wants to drop in and shoot the shit!?!

MattWard

February 26, 2014, 02:03:28 PM
What up peeps

norm

February 24, 2014, 11:59:14 PM
hope ya live through it, lol, but try not worry too much, and definitely don't worry about updating us. keep yer head up

Kira Darland & Brady Henderson

February 24, 2014, 11:34:05 PM
I found out the results to the ultra sound, and it was an enlarged thyroid now tomorrow I go to my throat doctor to see when the surgery will be so I will have you updated on  the surgery date when I find out

norm

February 15, 2014, 11:19:37 PM
so who's ready for the anniversary show?!?

fkingkool8303

January 13, 2014, 02:11:45 AM
No nothing really just chilling.

Daddy Mack™

January 13, 2014, 02:08:10 AM
having fun! how you doing?

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 3752
  • Total Topics: 2635
  • Online Today: 9
  • Online Ever: 186
  • (December 04, 2015, 01:56:22 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 6
Total: 7
6 Guests, 1 User
JadeWest
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

03 Apr 2015 - Wildside 6 {9/26/15}

Roleplaying Deadline
9 PM EST on September 26th, 2015
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

Venue
Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, MI

Theme Music
Wildside by Motley Crue

Opening Contest
6 Man Tag Team Match

Johnny Rebel + Hexus + San Yo v. Drew Stevenson + Christian Vane + JR Hawk

Mid Card Bout
Triple Threat Match

Destiny Cena v. Kristin Fox v. Tina

Main Event
Singles Match

Hick Janes v. Bill Roberts

Card Is Subject To Change
Staff
Ring Announcer
Whitney Marret
[tr

02 Apr 2015 - Re: Carnage 39 {3/26/15}

With three nights until Wrestle X we kick off Carnage inside the Kellogg Arena in Battle Creek Michigan with Eat The Rich by Aerosmith playing in the background. The stage set up with Mr Bear to the left on a sofa watching live in person like the rest of the fans packed in the arena. A small table in front of the Owner with a glass of water, it looks like, and his podium is set up in front of the stage on the left, so all he has to do is get up and take a few steps to address us, if he wants!?! Right now he appears ready to watch in a more casual suit this week missing his bow tie and has the top button of his shirt under his coat undone. The Owner taking a drink of water as Nick Miller addresses us from ringside, finally.

"Welcome to Thursday nights for Carnage ladies and gentlemen and it is I, Nick Miller, here with you all and my partner, Nick Torres. We have the Owner live on stage watching the action as he stated he would do starting last week. In action we have the Revolution Title defended three nights before the champion defends it at the biggest show of the year, Wrestle X. The challenger to that title at Wrestle X is in action tonight in a fatal four way match while we see a killer main event."

Nick Torres says.

"Hick Janes and Rick Reynolds team up to face the reuniting Golden Cutters and look to make this a one night only return and unsuccessful."

Miller says.

"

26 Mar 2015 - Character Stats Form

All members signing up to roleplay competitively must fill out a stats form and post it in a new topic in the SEF Locker Room board. The form below is basic and you may design your own stats form to your liking, just please provide the following statistics that are relevant to your character being portrayed properly in results.

CHARACTER NAME

BIRTHDATE

HEIGHT

WEIGHT

HOMETOWN

THEME MUSIC

FINISHING MOVE

TRADEMARK MOVES

WRESTLING STYLE

BIOGRAPHY

APPEARANCE[/b]

Any teams that form and want to be recognized on the roster can fill out the following stats and again, just give us the stats we ask for and add what you feel is relevant to your team.

TEAM NAME

THEME MUSIC

FINISHING MOVE

TRADEMARK MOVES

BIOGRAPHY

26 Mar 2015 - Kasey Fox-Winterborn

Kasey Fox-Winterborn

Birthdate
June 2nd 1985

Height
5'5

Weight

Hometown
Chicago Illinois

Theme Music
"Traumatosis"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KRf749a9OF8

Finishing Move
Light of the Apocalypse (Island Driver)
Final Flight (Twisting 630 Moonsault)
Judgment Day (D.O.A. roll-through into a Sitdown Powerbomb)

Trademark Moves
Reign of Fire (series of three back spinning heel kicks)
FireStorm (180 degree spinning Downward Spiral)
The Failed Redemption(modified Haas of Pain)
Eruption (Superkick followed by three stomps to the face)
Eternal Ashes (2nd rope Tornado DDT roll through into spinning Falcon Arrow into Cross Armbreaker)

Wrestling Style
Brawler/Highflyer

Pro Debut

Biography
Came into SEF around the end of 2012 posing as the sister to Phoenix Winterborn and would get run off initially, but would end up turning out to be the estranged lover to Phoenix. Kasey used to be a man, although she sort of still is, she looks like a female, however, her surgery to get her dick removed was unsuccessful as she attempted it early in her life. It got complicated and she suffered emotionally, but her and Phoenix grew closer despite both having male parts. Phoenix would undergo surgery to reassign his gender and it was usccessful as of late 2014,

26 Mar 2015 - Re: SNS 6 (3/21/15)

"Hello and welcome to Saturday Night Special, LIVE, on the SEF network, the one time each month all talent can work together regardless of being exclusive to a particular brand."

The Crisler Arena in Ann Arbor Michigan is packed and loud enough to echo across the ring ready for action, but Come With Me Now by The Kongos is heard in the background as Nick Miller chimes in again.

"Hello again folks, its a special night cause there is no telling who we may see show up besides who was booked to compete as this is one chance a month to clash with anyone in SEF. Tonight though we know Taylor Andrews is here, or as she proclaimed herself, again, Tina, and she faces Destiny Cena."

Elizabeth Marret hearing the name from the other side of Mack and she leans in to say in Mack's mic on his headset.

"That cunt is going to choke!"

The true dominant woman of the ring leaning back on her chair to smile deviously as Mack just smirks sarcastically and says.

"I think she was referring to Destiny Cena boys?! Tina is gonna be the one choking her out cause that golden gal made a career of doing just that here in SEF and someone I take more serious this year at Wrestle X than I have in a few."

Miller says.

"You faced Viper two years ago and three years ago. You mean to say you didn't take the dominant player serious.&qu

26 Mar 2015 - Re: Carnage 38 {3/19/15}

The show opens up with Mr Bear already on the stage at his podium with a leather sofa behind him against the metal wall to the left of the curtain. A couple security guards stand out there, one near the podium and the other near the sofa sort of creating a line separating the left side of the stage from the rest. The crowd in the Wings Stadium filled up to the rafters as Eat The Rich by Aerosmith fades out from the pa so the Owner of SEF can address the audience.

"Thank you all for attending tonight's show and I have an announcement to make about the main event that will see 12 men battle in two man teams. A six pack match tornado style for the SEFWUN US Triple Tag Team Titles and SEF Triple Tornado Team Titles to combine the championships as the SEF Tag Team Heavyweight Titles. Last week was chaotic and a bit fun, but we also saw the end to one set of Tag Team Titles. Tag team wrestling is not dead and SEF has proven that and will continue to do so. And I will be watching the entire show from my couch right here on the stage, every Thursday, so buckle up kids, you are in for a ride because we are pushing it to the limit in SEF."

Mr Bear with a slick smile and picks up a pair of sunglasses that tint to almost clear at the bottom edge, then the Owner of SEF turns to walk back and sit down on the sofa resting back a bit. He retrieves a smartphone from a pocket inside his tuxedo jacket to make a call it looks like as Nick Mille
You hear laughing in the back ground and from a cold and dark room you see a figure.

Voice: So you have alot on your mind? Why did i come back huh? It's about revenge.

laughing again

Voice: YOu see there is a past between myself and the little nashy boy there.

Voice: I think your sweet little sis can say and if she don't then i WILL.

voice: Oh she was such pleasure and such a sexual delight.

Laughing again

Voice: but you sir destroy my happiness and now i am going to destory yours. You wanted to become a champion, YOu want to be the best in the world. and when i beat you down within an inch of your pathic life. That was only the beginning. oh nashy boy it was ONLY the beginning what i am going to do next will be alot worse then the past.

Voice: Remember i had you kidnapped and you was left to rot to die until a worthless bitch that will remain nameless saved your life. OH what a pity was that.

LAUGHING

Voice: Soon Simon, Soon you will be gone and i will take very good care of your family, Espcially your sister.

LAUGHING.

22 Mar 2015 - Carnage 39 {3/26/15}

9 PM EST on March 26th, 2015
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

Venue
Kellogg Arena in Battle Creek, MI

Theme Music
Eat The Rich by Aerosmith

Dark Opening Contest
Tag Team Match

Cool Jay Lou & Hiroku Shinobi v. Bill Roberts & Mesa

Dark Mid Card Bout
Singles Match

Chris Paine v. Steve White

Dark Mid Card Bout
Fatal 4 Way Match

Jake Voss v. Earl The Hobo v. Josh Diabolical v. Hardcore Haz

Dark Mid Card Bout
Singles Match

Jason Price v. Jordan Brooks(c)
SEF Revolution Heavyweight Championship

Main Event
Tag Team Match

Hick Janes & Rick Reynolds w/Frank Hussar v. Tina & Jordan Cut

Card Is Subject To Change
Staff
SEF Owner
Mr. Bear
Carnag

22 Mar 2015 - Hanging Out in Detroit

Wearing a dark purple dress with no straps and ending at her knees is Tina who recently colored her hair black and has her locks hanging down her bare shoulders. A pair of knee high stiletto platforms on her feet with a pair of fingerless gloves on her hands. On the back of her gloves is Tina spelled out in diamonds. The Golden Goddess adjusts the top of her dress now with a hand cupping each of her breasts to keep them covered. She lifts up the top a bit now and packs her breasts again with her hands and a smile. She appears to be in a dressing room of sorts and gets a wild eyed sarcastic smile about her when she notices that she has been noticed, so Tina leisurely places her hands on her hips to say.

"Just a quick message for all you lovely fuckers out there watching my sweet little ass tackle the big boys of professional wrestling right here on the top of the world, SEF. No lie, its been a hard road to comeback from last years mess that nearly saw me with no return in sight. I won The Hardcore Rumble though and that is the first step. Next I have to win the SEF World Heavyweight Championship and from The Mack no less, so I am going to be hanging out a lot around here, this city, and for damn sure SEF. Everywhere we go, the Golden Goddess will be first there and in everyone's face all fucking night until the end, so nothing real different than every other time I came in here to wrestle. Although there may be one differenc

Raise Your Glass by Pink plays over the pa of the Crisler Arena here in Ann Arbor Michigan where the fans are still filing in, so the ones in there are stopping and staring. Then they begin to rush in when Taylor Andrews makes her way out and the place gets loud all of a sudden with a number of cheers for the young bombshell who just skips out sporting a head of hair that is a bit darker than usual. Her ring attire black with purple trim, but still the same booty shorts with a halter top. She carries with her a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire over her shoulder while whistling and skips along. Once to the ring, Taylor lays the bat on the apron to skip up the steps and kneels under the bottom rope grabbing her bat in the process. Taylor lays it over her left shoulder and calls for a microphone from the announcer, then steps into the middle of the ring smiling bright as ever.

"I came to play and for some blood, so Destiny Cena, I remember the name as one of a few dumb bimbos who had a few nasty words for me years ago when SEF first went independent. I remember a few of those names forming an alliance and I notice those same names appearing on the roster and tonight's card, so I here I am and you know what!?!"

Taylor throws the bat out of the ring and up the ramp to rest her hand on her hip arrogantly smirking w

21 Mar 2015 - The Extreme Effect

Hick Janes

Birthdate
October 21st, 1981

Height / Weight
5'11" / 205lbs.

Hometown
Memphis, Tennessee

Theme Music
Shedding Skin by Pantera

Pro Debut
October 12th, 2002

Finishing Move
Extreme Effect
(this is a move that should only be done after Hick janes has got on a roll of momentum pumping himself to move harder and faster where he will get his opponent down, then run the ropes a couple times or more to add a extra spring to his step when he runs into a flying kick smacking his opponent in the head which will be called the name above, the Extreme Effect)

Trademark Moves
Cross Armed Effect (Cross Armbreaker), The Effect (Raven Effect DDT), V-Twist (Twist of Fate), Insanity Driver (Double Arm DDT), Running Dropkick to chest, Flying Headbutt, Pulling Piledriver, Top Rope Leg Drop, Hurricanrana, Superplex, STF, Single Leg Boston Crab, Modified Camel Clutch, Moonsault, Snap Suplex, Elbow Drop, Scoop Slam

Wrestling Style
Technical - Reckless; He can wrestle on the mat as he knows quite a few holds, is very quick to the punch, leaping in the air, and flying around the ring, but loves to use high flying, daredevil tactics to abuse his opponents. He will go to any length in using his own body to

21 Mar 2015 - Hexus

Hexus

Birthdate
Unknown

Height
7'

Weight
300lbs.

Hometown
Unknown

Theme Music
Exile by Slayer

Wrestling Style
Powerhouse

Trademark Moves
Boot To Face
Running Powerslam
Flying Clothesline

Finishing Move
Hexus Effects (heavy Punches to Head and body followed by kick to midsection and a hard powerbomb with Hexus falling to his knees to roll opponent into the pin)

Biography
Hexus has been a dark figure in the business for almost a couple decades or more as he is so shrouded in mystery not much is known of his early years. That with being as big as he is makes him intimidating at first glance, but is lack of drive to be the man he is revered to be by the internet wrestling community makes him a less than formidable opponent. Many of his minions make out Hexus to be some badass wrestler, some big time player, but when push comes to shove he turns out to be just as a big pushover who would rather let people talk while he hides in the shadows. Perhaps he has a fear of public speaking or just can't back up his size? Maybe we will never know, but he is here in SEF and a member of the Dangerous Alliance?! If anyone can rise a man of this size up the ranks it is Frank E Dangerously, but even he is no miracle, so as always, time will tell the story we see from this large figure.

Appearance/Attire
Keeps his body
Posted by PWMania.com Staff on 03/21/2015

- The Rock spoke with Miami’s FOX 7 Entertainment Reporter Chris Van Vliet in Los Angeles on Thursday for a press junket for “Furious 7”. He talked about whether Roman Reigns is ready to be the WWE Champion, his thoughts on CM Punk in UFC, he also hinted at a surprise appearance at WrestleMania 31 and talked about wanting a match with Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32. The full interview can be seen below.

Here are the highlights:

Giving Jason Statham the Rock Bottom in “Furious 7”:

“The idea was I got together with Jason Statham and said let’s put together an epic fight that’s going to be memorable. And at the end to punctuate it I said ‘Alright brother, what if I hooked you’ and he’s like ‘Yeah? Suplex?’ and I said ‘No, not a suplex. First time ever on film, I hit you with the Rock Bottom.’ When you present that to a movie star like Jason, you’re at a crossroads because if ego is involved the movie star could say ‘I don’t know. That your thing, it’s a big finishing move and I don’t want you to hit me with it.’ If you check your ego at the door like Statham did, it was great. He’s a focused guy and we pulled it off and we went through the glass table, cut us up a little bit and he was game to play and he came to rumble. And by the way, it’s the best move of the movie.”

Whether he thinks Roman Reigns is ready to be the WWE Champion?

- Chris Jericho discusses ‘The Road is Jericho: Epic Stories & Rare Matches from Y2J’ with The Miami Herald’s Scott Fisherman. You can check out the interview at this link.

– Scott Fisherman of The Miami Herald has a story on an afternoon with Jim Ross” on Saturday, March 28 at the Rockbar Theater in San Jose, Calif. There will be a pre-show meet-n-greet for VIP ticket holders 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Doors open for general admission ticket holders at Noon with the show beginning at 1 p.m. Visit www.JimRossLive.com for details.

– The legendary manager of the WWE Hall of Fame faction The Four Horseman, James J. Dillon joins the Two Man Power Trip of Wrestling for an in depth and fully detailed two part interview. In part one, JJ discusses growing up as a wrestling fan in Trenton, New Jersey, his start as a wrestler, his wrestling debut at Madison Square Garden vs. Tito Santana, working for Eddie Graham in Florida and of course his legendary run as the Manager of the Four Horseman. In part 2, they breakdown the later half of his career including his jump to the WWF in 1989 to become the head of talent relations working directly under Vince McMahon, his subsequent return to WCW in 1997, his on air character, heat with Vince Russo/Eric Bischoff and an amazing story about the Rock.

Both episodes are available on iTunes , Player.FM and at tmptofwrestling.com

In the clip below JJ gives insight

- TNA wrestler Rockstar Spud spoke with Robert Krupar from www.artofwrestling.cz about various topics. Here are the highlights:

Robert Krupar: Your heated rivalry with Ethan Carter III became very popular among the fans. Please tell me something about working with Ethan.

Rockstar Spud: Two guys roughly the same age that just wanted an opportunity their entire careers and didnt really ever get it given to them. That gave us the fire. We both arrived on the television show around the same time both in the same story with Dixie Carter who, by association, made us such a hated tandem. We gelled near instantly and it was showing on screen and fans were interested in our characters journeys. What is also the most rewarding about the whole thing is that we elevated each other. It wasn’t a TNA legend or a TNA original or an ex WWE personality, it was two guys who had come into the company at the same time and stood up equally.

Robert Krupar: What are you thoughts on Samoa Joe´s TNA departure?

Rockstar Spud: Disappointing as Joe is a wonderful human being. If you truly knew the man and having spent time with him like I have then you would realise what a loss he will be not only to the company but to the locker room. Wherever Joe goes he will be a success because he is so unique and such a good person.

Robert Krupar: What are you thoughts on TNA moving to Destination America?

- As PWMania.com reported, Chris Jericho recently spoke with Scott Fishman of The Miami Herald to promote his new WWE DVD. The full interview can be found at this link. Below are highlights:

Working with younger talents and including his Bray Wyatt match on the new DVD:
“In this day, most of the guys are newer. That’s just the cycle of wrestling. I’m fortunate enough to be doing this for 25 years and can still do this at a high level. I’m still Chris Jericho. As far as years in the ring, I have more than Triple H. I have more than Kane. I think only Goldust and Undertaker really have as many years in the ring. Just to stay in the company and continue to work, you have to work with the younger guys. I think that is important to do that.

“This is why I included the Bray Wyatt match on the DVD because I thought it was a great match. I think the Randy Orton match I had was a great match. I don’t always want it to be a career retrospective just based around 1999 to 2004 or whatever. I’ve had great matches every year in my career, so I think it’s important to support that and continue to remind people of that. I’ve enjoyed working with Bray Wyatt. I think the cage match we had on Raw was tremendous. One of the best ones I’ve done. I think the match I had with Orton at [Night of Champions] is the best one we’ve ever had.

“So it’s important to work with the younger guys, but it’s not like there

Indy Star Shane Strickland recently took some time to participate in an exclusive interview with PWMania.com. Strickland is best known for his work in Combat Zone Wrestling (CZW), where he won the CZW Wired TV Championship two times. Strickland also works for Lucha Underground under the name of Kill Shot. Strickland talks about the best and worst thing in the wrestling business, WWE and TNA, indy wrestling and more. Check out the complete interview below:

First of all thank you for taking the time to sit down with PWMania.com. What was it that first inspired you to become a professional wrestler and who are some of your idols?

My number 1 inspiration was Rey mysterio. He is the one that truly captivated me in the world of pro wrestling. Edge was another one that came off like a larger than life star to me as well. Than after I got into more of the independent wrestling world Austin Aries I really took to as well as Amazing Red and Sonjay Dutt and Jack Evans.

What has been the most satisfying moment of your career thus far?

Competing with all this amazing talent that this business has to offer. From AR Fox to Richard Swann all the way to Adam Cole and Johnny Gargano and Matt Jackson of the Young Bucks. Never in a million years would I have believed of being amongst the best in the world.

In your opinion, what are the best worst things about the wrestling business?
<

- TNA wrestler Kurt Angle recently spoke with Ariel Helwani on The MMA Hour radio show. Angle mentioned that this is his last year in professional wrestling as an in-ring competitor in TNA unless WWE changed their minds and offer him a part time deal.

“If I do go one more year, I’ll hang it up. Where I am now, I’m happy going out the way I’m doing it. I’ve had a great career in WWE and TNA. I can honestly say I’ve had a better career in TNA. If I decide to go to WWE next year, that will be my last year, but I’m happy where I’m at.”

– In response to the death of El Hijo Del Perro Aguayo, TNA star MVP went on Twitter and wrote some inspirational messages to fans and fellow wrestlers:

“We all tend to take tomorrow for granted. When we drive to work in the morning we expect to come home after work. It’s a given right? When professional wrestlers climb into the ring we understand and know the dangers. We work hard to minimize them. But they’re ever present. ‘Death defying’ is a very literal description of many elements of pro wrestling. Some of these amazing athletes make it look so easy. Tell the important people in your life that you love them. Make that call you’ve been too busy to make. That trip you haven’t had time for. Tomorrow is promised to no one. Brothers & sisters that lace’em up… Tonight, say a prayer, raise a glass. Do what you do. Honor Perro Aguayo Jr & respect our ring. I

- Dolph Ziggler recently appeared on FOX Sports “The Buzz with Jimmy Traina” podcast to promote next WrestleMania. Here are some highlights:

Adult film company Brazzers making him an offer to sponsor his wrestling trunks:

“Twitter ranted about what I should do next. Brazzers offered me $10,000 and I could pick my partner if I would join them. So Brazzers has always been there for me.”

Roman Reigns backlash from fans:

“All of those Shield guys, who came in protected, have done nothing but deliver, in my opinion, and I am a harsh critic of everyone. I wish I could be in the main event. I feel that I am better than Roman Reigns, but you know what? He hasn’t wrestled as long as I have. And if he does anything that comes up short of delivering, I’ll be all over his case and I’ll be the first one to go on Twitter and go, ‘Yup, told you it should’ve been me.'”

Dealing with frustration with his role in WWE:

“You don’t just go to your bosses and say, ‘This sucks, I’m supposed to be winning everything.’ If you have an awesome idea or a story, or something great, you go, ‘Hey, how about we do this,’ but when the story is not you, you have to find a way to make it work.”

21 Mar 2015 - Re: Carnage 37 {3/12/15}

"Hello Detroit and welcome to Carnage here on Thursday nights live only on the SEF Network. We have a full house here tonight inside the Joe Louis Arena and with me as a constant is Nick Torres to help call tonight's show."

Eat The Rick by Aerosmith plays in the background with the many cheers of the riled up fans as Nick Torres says.

"Pretty easy to go deaf in here. These people came to see some action from SEF and they got a killer main event between two tested highflyers who are part of the best tag team today. Its going to be epic!"

Miller says.

"That is right. Mesa and Cool Jay Lou go head to head in a ladder match for the World Tag Team Championship belts which will be transformed into one belt, the TiTanium Championship, so after tonight only one of these men will be a champion. No telling who that will be or what else we see, but Mr Bear is expected to be out here addressing that as we speak."

Torres says.

"So shut up and let him get out here, jesus you talk too much Miller!"

Blaze of Glory by Bon Jovi plays over the pa now and here comes the newly formed, or reformed, Impact X Facta, as coined by Nick Torres last week. The Mack front and center in his ring gear with a Showsteala shirt on. Elizabeth Marret with Mack's arm around her and she carries his SEF Title belt while wearing clear high heels and blue j
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

SEF was Founded on February 16th, 2002 at 2 am on MSN Groups and later moved to Aimoo in December 2008 before SEF became its own network in 2011, then the fed separated in 2013 to form SEW & SEF became open for business to any other fed wanting on the network, but in 2014 all feds were merged into SEF:WUN and by 2015 we became the SEF network open for business 24/7 with any brand

"Home of Champions & Controversy"..."The Anti-Authority of e-Fedding"..."a real throwback to ol' school fun"..."We don't hate, we innovate"..."THE e-Fed of e-Fed's"..."We Dropped The Soap"..."This is Extreme F'n Wrestling"..."The true land of opportunity where there is no glass ceiling or box!"..."we don't segregate, we initiate"..."The Last Stop for Fantasy Wrestling & Freedom!"..."remember history, live for the future, be presentable"..."No Shame, No Mercy, No f'n Rules"..."all our haters make us greater"...

"Lord knows, if its on the internet, its got to be true"-HBK

"Give me the place to stand, and I shall move the earth"-Archimedes

SEF is a Fantasy Wresting Fiction network and we are in no way affiliated with any other network, real or fantasy.

The SEF Network is unrated and all brands within this site are individually rated.

SEF is uncut, unedited, unrestricted, and un-f'n-censored, and may contain offensive material to many. Anything goes, extreme is not just a name here, so enter at your own risk. Children, put your parents to bed cause parental discretion is advised, but will be completely f'n ignored! Remember, YOU make the choice to enter this site and you are warned it may be offensive, so we are not held liable for what you see. Don't like it, don't view it!

This site is made using a screen resolution of 1440 x 900 & Internet Explorer.

SiteLock