Norm

January 21, 2017, 10:33:54 PM
just in time for the SEF Rumble

Dean Rush

January 21, 2017, 10:10:26 PM
Boo I am still here

Whitney Marret

January 19, 2017, 01:23:35 PM
Sharret, you messed up the wrong woman's life. Bitch, by the time I get done with you, you will learn a leasson and go back to where you came from.

ChrisOrton

June 29, 2016, 11:18:00 AM
I'm baaaaack!

The Showsteala

June 26, 2016, 02:05:20 PM
bring back the real Whitney Marret instead of that fake ass trash Slitney Sharret

Elizabeth Marret

March 03, 2016, 10:36:53 AM
Well, people better start caring because I might have to give the world the "State of My Head" soon. Come on people, #StandUpForSEF once again and let's shove the shit back in our haters and doubters faces.

mack420

February 16, 2016, 04:04:37 PM
14 years and it feels as if no one really cares about SEF besides Liz and I, so whatever, we'll give ya a show, but the best will be for our eyes only  ;)

mack420

September 17, 2015, 09:49:13 PM
its ok, hit me up on facebook tonight or tomorrow and we can catch up

Tim_Stone

September 17, 2015, 12:49:49 PM
Sorry I missed the meeting but was having net issues.  I got them taken care of this morning.

The Showsteala

July 04, 2015, 09:29:29 PM
ZSAaacgvccbxbaadb fj,,mmdmk;u;;p,bv7756sgvc8;o

Elizabeth Marret

June 23, 2015, 10:26:12 AM
*Founder's view, the only thing gonna get cut around here is everyone's path to my man's title.

Elizabeth Marret

June 23, 2015, 10:23:35 AM
Cut, I beg the differ with you on that. Shane William Mack is gonna hold on to that title until he retires because there is no one that can lace his boots. He truly owns all on the mic, in the ring, and everywhere else there's a challenge. Nice that you stepped up to the challenge but in this Founde

JordanCut

June 19, 2015, 10:14:06 PM
The Mack title is mine! I'm going to cut his run into pieces!

Elizabeth Marret

April 22, 2015, 02:14:56 PM
They're terrified of what we are gonna do next my dear. Not all can handle my fiery Shepard. All of the IWC is scared of us. And if anyone of that asshole group begs the differ, come in and prove us wrong. Come out come out wherever you are, bitches!

The Showsteala

March 13, 2015, 10:28:18 PM
where da fuck is all ya all cocksuckers at these days?!?!?!?! Where the fuck ya hiding kiddos?? Why don't come out to play ya namby pamby whiney brats?!?!?!?!?!

The Mack™

January 01, 2015, 12:00:36 AM
HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Elizabeth Marret

November 29, 2014, 03:18:40 PM
Hiya all, how is everyone doing? Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed your families and friends.

mack420

November 23, 2014, 07:23:49 PM
welcome back. looking forward to what you bring to the fed

Dean Rush

November 22, 2014, 12:34:10 AM
I am back, and decided to go with a different character all together

JordanCut

November 19, 2014, 09:58:15 PM
Thanks!

mack420

November 19, 2014, 04:28:26 PM
welcome back

JordanCut

November 18, 2014, 10:17:07 PM
Hello!

William Mack

August 13, 2014, 07:01:25 PM
It's always better late than never my love :-*

Elizabeth Marret

August 13, 2014, 02:01:39 PM
Sorry it's taken so long to see that baby. I love you and I am so happy that you are mine.  ;D :D ;)

William Mack

August 08, 2014, 09:44:59 PM
I always been yours my love. :-*

Elizabeth Marret

August 08, 2014, 05:44:21 PM
I am yours as long as you are mine.....ALL MINE, my loving King. LOL  :D  :)   ;D

William Mack

August 03, 2014, 03:57:28 PM
I love you MY Queen :-* :D

Elizabeth Marret

August 03, 2014, 12:46:41 AM
Oh my King, you're right! We're going to be back & with a vengeance. The boys & gals ain't gonna know what to. LOL  :D ;D

William Mack

August 02, 2014, 10:40:17 PM
Were Coming Back Soon Boys & Girls!!!

William Mack

July 07, 2014, 11:35:50 PM
love is great :D

A N. A.

April 01, 2014, 05:39:50 PM
 :'( Love hurts more than anyone can express in words, but I have to keep trying for I care to much for my kids to have a real home again.

A N. A.

April 01, 2014, 05:28:56 PM
 :'( I wish I wasn't such a stupid fool, but I hope, I pray, I love, and if not for my kids, this romeo would have bit the bullet and I hope one day I can write such a beautiful poem as that of living life like romeo and Juliet, for my kids at least to see something decent from their father besides the smut I always wrote. I hope they love the first poem I wrote and it overshadows all my bullshit before it!?!

A N. A.

April 01, 2014, 05:20:06 PM
I'm a great listener and even for someone I cannot contact, I would listen to everything, take any sort of shit for I am the biggest fool of all on this april 1st, I am a lover who weeps for what is good to be and will say nothing, regardless of whether I cannot or can, I am neutered and impotent, I am muted and silenced, I am forever theirs to walk on and serve for my children mean that much to me. I am here to listen and always forgiving, and sorry for not listening before. I am trying, but I am not the poet the mother of my children is, I am just a poor writer trying to learn.

A N. A.

March 31, 2014, 11:29:41 PM
 :'( if I only I could talk to those I love, but I cannot break legal orders and will have to do what I have to do by the law to get my kids back, even if it breaks a heart I never wanted to break, I am sorry to my kids for I not know how we got here. if only peace could exist for I have tried, now I must remain silent and try to be poetic for my children, for making a better world for Betty and Billy. I love you kids and never forget we both love you for I would never take you from your mother as she did to me. I will always forgive no matter what, even if I end up in cuffs again, I will go peacefully, again, even if it kills me and battle on without raising a hand to protest, using these fingers to speak good words for no woman is more beautiful and just, so take care of her my children, she deserves the best.

Abigail Wyatt

March 28, 2014, 04:59:01 PM
this sucks....i was just getting started....i wish i could help keep this place going cause i would

A N. A.

March 20, 2014, 10:09:24 PM
Eat...the Vultures!

Abigail Wyatt

March 20, 2014, 09:57:01 PM
Follow....the Buzzards!

norm

March 05, 2014, 08:32:29 PM
gonna be in the chat room if anyone wants to drop in and shoot the shit!?!

MattWard

February 26, 2014, 02:03:28 PM
What up peeps

norm

February 24, 2014, 11:59:14 PM
hope ya live through it, lol, but try not worry too much, and definitely don't worry about updating us. keep yer head up

Kira Darland & Brady Henderson

February 24, 2014, 11:34:05 PM
I found out the results to the ultra sound, and it was an enlarged thyroid now tomorrow I go to my throat doctor to see when the surgery will be so I will have you updated on  the surgery date when I find out

norm

February 15, 2014, 11:19:37 PM
so who's ready for the anniversary show?!?

fkingkool8303

January 13, 2014, 02:11:45 AM
No nothing really just chilling.

Daddy Mack™

January 13, 2014, 02:08:10 AM
having fun! how you doing?

fkingkool8303

January 13, 2014, 01:15:58 AM
what's up you guys.

norm

January 01, 2014, 10:04:55 PM
welcome back

MattWard

January 01, 2014, 09:29:59 PM
Bang Bang

Julie™ & Tina™

December 25, 2013, 05:42:03 PM
post a shout out to whomever...so what up Whit!?!

Whitney Marret

September 11, 2012, 07:02:02 PM
how's this work?

norm

September 04, 2012, 12:49:12 PM
any out there?

Xanthus

May 29, 2012, 09:03:51 PM
 ;D

Staff

May 29, 2012, 01:13:40 AM
 :)

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 3717
  • Total Topics: 2596
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 186
  • (December 04, 2015, 01:56:22 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 10
Total: 10
10 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Intervention by Eminem plays over the pa here in Ann Arbor Michigan at the Crisler Arena on the University of Michigan campus. Its hot inside on this usual cold night of February and the fans are packed in to see SEF bring us eXtreme.

"Hello everyone, Nick Miller here, and welcome to the return of eXtreme to Sunday nights, however, I have an announcement to make regarding that. Mr Bear told me earlier that eXtreme will be cancelled until further notice and Sacrifice will be relegated to once a year for the anniversary show. However, Carnage will be the show he uses for all SEF stars to compete on every Thursday beginning March fifth. Now that we got out of the way, we got a show for you."

Nick Torres says.

"Yea we do and I'll be here on Thursdays, just let me know Miller, let me know and I will show up. But tonight we are to see two top teams compete over the World Tag Titles, then the II Title is up for grabs in a deadly fatal four way."

Miller says.

"Both matches are must see and the main event features The Triad colliding with Impact X and after last Monday's anniversary show on Sacrifice, these teams got some blood boiling over."

Torres says.

"That main event is going to rock this house tonight and leave us with a whole new war in the works."

Miller says.

"Exciting times folks and a

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM EST on Feb 27, 2015
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

Venue
Wings Stadium in Kalamazoo, MI

Theme Music
Welcome To Reality by Pop Evil

Opening Contest
Carlos Mitchell with a state of the Anarchy Address and an update on the condition of Mack

Mid Card Bout
Simon Lee Nash vs Dean Rush

Main Event
A Native Americano vs Jordan Cut
Ref: Smokey McWeed

Card Is Subject To Change
Staff
Anarchy Owner
Carlos Mitchell
Timekeeper
Nick Miller
Play By Play Commentato

25 Feb 2015 - Wrestle X 10 {3/29/15}

Roleplaying Deadline
9 PM EST on March 29th, 2015

Venue
Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan

Theme Music
"Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons

Main Event
Singles Match

Taylor "Tina" Andrews v. The Mack(c) w/Elizabeth Marret
SEF World Heavyweight Championship

Mid Card Bout
Hardcore Match

Cool Jay Lou v. Mesa(c)
SEF TiTanium Heavyweight Championship

Mid Card Bout
Singles Match

Marijuana Man v. Jordan Cut

Mid Card Bout
Singles Match

Hiroku Shinobi v. Bill Roberts(c)
SEF II Heavyweight Championship

Mid Card Bout
Steel Cage Match

Jake Voss v. Jordan Brooks(c)
SEF Revolution Heavyweight Championship
Only Way To Win Is By Escaping The Cage

Mid Card Bout
Total Hardcore Chaos Battle Royal

Ruemash(c) v. Jason Price v. Chris Paine v. Steve White v. Josh Diabolical v. Hardcore Haz v. Earl The Hobo v. Jason Stratus v. Dean Rush v. San Y
My Sacrifice by Creed kicks the show off playing in the background of the always amped up Detroit crowd here in the Joe Louis Arena. Nick Miller just another fan is eager to get started with Sacrifice.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to our thirteenth anniversary of SEF's foundation date, February the sixteenth. I am Nick Miller here with you to celebrate and with me is the Westsiders Edge himself, Nick Torres."

Torres says.

"Let the celebration begin as we get The Hardcore Rumble to look forward to and The Mack opens the show against Taylor Andrews, a classic match set to happen there."

Miller says.

"No doubt about that, those two had an awesome cage match last Friday on Anarchy, but I am concerned Mack may not be a hundred percent."

Torres says.

"Mack ain't ever a hundred percent, no sweat."

Miller says.

"Apparently you missed the show cause Mack passed out during the match allowing Taylor to slip out, but he was actually in control before it happened, was doing a pose acting arrogant as usual."

Torres says.

"If Mack is booked and he shows, he is fine, so don't worry about it Miller, we are gonna see a kick ass match tonight and find out who faces Mack at Wrestle X when The Rumble comes to us live in Detroit. Maybe Mack will be in Th

13 Feb 2015 - Anarchy Staff

Michael Flecha Jr
Play by Play Announcer

Birthdate
April 30, 1983

Height / Weight
5'11" / 155lbs.

Hometown
East Providence, RI

Pro Debut

Biography
After Graduating from the Community College of Rhode Island, Michael went on to get a degree from Sports Journalism from the University of Michigan. He started announcing local shows and other things in his day. However after getting a call from his friend Carlos Mitchell he is now in the SEF and is now the voice of Anarchy.
Accomplishments

Appearance
Wears a lot of different types of suits. He has a pinstripe, Black, Blue with Glasses and Black dress shoes.
Taylor Andrews returned on the one night only return of WAR, episode 177, January 5th, 2015, so let us recap the final moments of that night.

***Taylor catching Elizabeth with a superkick after she disposes of Rick, then the Golden Gal running into Frank with a knee to his head and gets up looking around at everyone down. Rapid getting up on the outside, but Taylor flies out in a suicide dive knocking him down, then she grabs the SEF and SEFWUN World Titles that Mack and Marret brought out since they are the champs. Taylor getting in the ring and Smokey tries taking them and she shoves the referee clocking him to the mat with the SEF Title belt. She picks up the SEFWUN Title belt and holds both high for all to see who is back and what the Golden Gal is targeting and that wraps up the return of WAR for one night only, goodnight.***

The Golden Gal made a statement upon her return showing that she isn't back for friends, for lost loves, for any forged alliance in the battles of war. Taylor Andrews returned for the gold, for the glory, for the fame and fortune, the success of a professional wrestler reaching their peak in sports entertainment.

Taylor Andrews cannot be reached before her match tonight on Anarchy for she is busy preparing for the match of her life against The Mack in a steel cage. This is a huge moment for her for if she can beat The Showsteala, she will secure her spot in The Hardcore Rumble which
Looking for something more to roleplay about and not sure what to do, bored cause of low activity on the boards?

Well then do a match at our Live Events, if ya want, as SEF works Live Events every night we don't do a brand name show, and if ya write it the night of a brand name show, it can be a preshow.

So if ya wanna do this, go ahead and by all means, if two members want to do a match together, just do it, but obviously no titles can change hands, unless approved by a manager, so be creative, maybe even work your own storyline before we book you on the weekly cards. Hell, write a whole card using the jobbers listed below, if ya want, with your character and include other members, with their permission, if ya want, go wild and have fun!?!?!?!

You can make up your own jobber to and have them exclusive to you or share it and have it added to the roster!?!?!?

No more than 3 matches per character is allowed to be done per day as matches do count towards your record in SEF. If you do a full card though and book yourself twice or more, that is fine, although make sure to keep it somewhat realistic even though this is fantasy!!!

All Jobbers Available Can Be Found At The Bottom Of The Roster Which You Can Find HERE

POST ALL LIVE EVENTS HERE[/siz
So its been a little while since we last sent out a news article on this Live News Feed we have for all you fans of SEF, so yea, ahem, um, let's get to it shall we!?!

First order of business is that SEF is charging to view all Sacrifice events as well as anymore WAR events that may be booked in the future. All past events are included in this paid subscription package giving subscribers full access to our library of historical archives. All eXtreme events are included in paid subscriptions as well, so anyone still not sure how this works needs to check out How To View Paid Live Events section.

Now to get on to the events that have transpired since we last updated ya all and we start with our first show SEF charged for, WAR 177 on January 12th. It was a solid card featuring a THC Title match and a wild triple threat match. The main event was a fatal four way between The Mack, Rapid, Johnny X, and Rick Reynolds that saw the Golden Gal make her return. Check it out it out by Subscribing to SEF.

Anarchy 11 on January 16th was the return of Carlos Mitchell's brand of wrestling and it turned out to be a good showing with new World Tag Team Champions crowned and much mo

12 Feb 2015 - Mr Bear

Name
Mr. Bear

Biography
Little is known of this man as he is a newcomer to SEF, although Mr Bear has been a fan for quite some time and has promoted matches throughout the northeast and Midwest all the way down to the gulf of Mexico. Mr Bear has promoted wrestling, mma, boxing, and even is rumored to be a underground promoter, but nothing has ever been proven. He has accumulated a vast amount of riches giving him enough to buy his way into SEF has majority Owner recently. With seventy percent of stock belonging to this new boss in SEF there is no telling what we may see happen in the future, so let's hope there is a future left when he gets done!!!

12 Feb 2015 - eXtreme 205 {2/22/15}

Roleplaying Deadline
9 PM EST on February 22nd, 2015

SEF OFFICE
All questions or problems with the card can be addressed in the SEF Office and directed towards Sacrifice Owner, Mr Bear, so just click the name above which is a link to where you can post any further inquiries.

Venue
Crisler Arena in Ann Arbor, MI

Theme Music
"Intervention" by Eminem & Linkin Park

Main Event
6 Person Tag Team Match

Priceless Paine & Rick Reynolds w/Frank Hussar v. Strife + Mack + Elizabeth Marret

Mid Card Bout
Fatal 4 Way Match

Jake Voss v. Bill Roberts v. Jordan Brooks v. Rapid(c)
SEF II Heavyweight Championship

Opening Contest
Tag Team Match

West Coast Connection v. Cassie & Courtney Michaels(c)
SEF World Tag Team Championship

Staff
Color Commentator
[url=http://sef4life.com/forum/index.php?topic=1435.msg2188#

12 Feb 2015 - Sacrifice 58 {2/16/15}

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM on February 16th, 2015

SEF OFFICE
All questions or problems with the card can be addressed in the SEF:WUN Office, so just click the name above which is a link to where you can post any further inquiries.

Venue
Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, MI

Theme Music
My Sacrifice by Creed

Opening Contest
Singles Match

Taylor Andrews v. The Mack w/Elizabeth Marret

Mid Card Bout
Triple Threat Tornado Team Match

Priceless Paine v. Bill Roberts & Hiroku Shinobi v. West Coast Connection(c)
Sacrifice Tornado Team Championship

Main Event
The Hardcore Rumble

30 Wrestlers Will Enter The Ring One By One Every 90 Seconds & Compete In An Over The Top Rope Battle Royal Until 8 Are Left
Those 8 Will Compete in the X-Cage Until 1 Remains & The Winner Receives A World Title Shot @ Wrestle X

Click Here For a Description of the X-Cage

12 Feb 2015 - Sacrifice 57 {2/3/15}

February 3rd, 2015

SEF OFFICE
All questions or problems with the card can be addressed in the SEF:WUN Office, so just click the name above which is a link to where you can post any further inquiries.

Staff
|
Interviewer
Greg Boone
|
Play By Play Commentator
Nick Miller
|
Color Commentator
Nick Torres
|
Ring Announcer

Deadline
11:59:59 PM Eastern on Feb 13, 2015

SEF Office
All questions or problems with the card can be addressed in the SEF Office and directed towards Anarchy Owner, Carlos Mitchell, so just click the name above which is a link to where you can post any further inquiries.

Venue
Kellog Arena in Battle Creek, MI

Theme Music
"Welcome To Reality" by Pop Evil

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Main Event
Steel Cage Fight
The Mack vs Taylor Andrews
Ref: Smokey McWeed

Mid Card Bout
Jordan Brooks vs Trent Flash
If Trent Flash wins his match then he will receive a match with Jordan Brooks for the SEF Revolution Heavyweight Championship.
Ref: Doug Melvin

Opening Contest
Dean Rush vs Johnny Rebel
Ref: Tom Walker

Staff
[

07 Feb 2015 - 2/6 winners poll

Main Event
(Singles Match)
Elizabeth Marret vs Jordan Cut
Stipulation: Elizabeth Marret will wrestle with one arm tied behind her back
Special Guest Referee: The Mack

Mid Card Bout
(Stairs Match)
Tim Wyatt vs Simon Lee Nash

Mid Card Bout
(Hardcore Match)
Jordan Brooks vs Dean Rush

Mid Card Bout
(Tables Match)
Ruemash vs Jake Voss

Opening Contest
(Weapons Steel Cage Match)
Taylor Andrews vs Rick Reynolds
Details: Weapons will be tied around steel cage
Showstoppa camera begins to roll showing Jordan Cut with a big smile on his face getting a match against Elizabeth Marrett. She will wrestle with one arm tie behind her back, but Jordan Cut knew The Mack will get involve to protect his woman ass, so he must be smiling for a reason. Jordan Cut put his hands together, and he started speaking about his match.

You ready Elizabeth Marrett? I know you feel more confident knowing your man is going to be referee for this match, but he won't stop me from cutting you down into pieces. I'm looking forward stepping in the ring with you, because I'm going to enjoy hurting you not in a sexual way but painful way which you will experience and never forget!

Jordan Cut stop talking for a while, and he licks his lips, so he continue on speaking.

The Mack don't even think sticking your nose in my business, because I'm going to be your worst nightmare getting in your business screwing whatever you have plan, so you want to be involve don't think for a second I will follow your rules or listening to your orders to back away from kicking your woman ass right in front of you. You plan to screw me over, and I will screw you right back worst possible way, so Elizabeth Marrett dreams about me being naked is about to come true, because she got one arm tie behind her back. I'm going to enjoy having

"Welcome to the return of eXtreme ladies and gentlemen and already we have to tell you that this our last night on Thursday as all future broadcasts of eXtreme will happen on Sunday night, but still on a monthly basis."

Nick Torres chimes in now.

"Just let me know when the next show is and I'll be there Miller, we all will cause this place is packed and loud as hell as always."

Nick Miller says.

"Indeed it is, the Joe Louis Arena is sold out tonight for eXtreme here in Detroit Michigan and what a show we got for everyone. The Mack and Elizabeth Marret are both in singles action with Elizabeth defending her SEFWUN World Title against Cassie Michaels in a tables match. A slew of hardcore wrestling matches are lined up for us to see ending with a main event weapons on a pole match between Simon Lee Nash and The Mack."

Torres says.

"The son of Nash has his work cut out for him being in there with The Showsteala. I know Mack very well and Simon has a long way to go to catch up with his opponent and seeing who his old man is could work against Simon!?"

Miller asks.

"Why do you say that?"

Torres says.

"Cause Mack and big Kev go way back and know each other meaning Mack knows the Nash's and what lies in their blood. Hell, he and
"Hello everyone and welcome to Sacrifice. Nick Miller here with you and what a WAR we had last week with the return of the Golden Gal to stand tall as we went off the air. We'll have more on that later tonight from Mack himself who seemed to be the main target of the attack, but Mack also facing Elizabeth Marret in the main event and my god what a treat."

My Sacrifice by Creed playing in the background with the crowd in the Wings Stadium rallied up and ready for a show waving their signs around behind Nick Miller who looks eager as they do. Michael Mazzarone next to him in a cheap suit and dumb expression decides to say something.

"Mack and his old lady need to-"

Walk by Pantera plays over the pa and out walks, in that cool stride he seems to never lose, Nick Torres dressed in black jeans, a matching tee and the glasses to go with it, plus a toothpick he swishes in his mouth. Torres moving down the ramp letting fans slap him on the back as he heads around the ring, then he heads for the commentators table to stand over Mazz. Nick Miller greeting Torres.

"What do we owe this surprise return right here on Sacrifice, Nick!?"

Torres just smirking and removes the toothpick to look past Mazz at Miller, but flicks the pick in Mazz's eyes, then slams him facefirst into the commentators table. He pulls Mazz's headset off and kicks him away as he takes a seat
It's time to make your voices heard.
"The last one standing at the end of Anarchy will be same as the end of the one night only return of WAR!"

-{(The Golden Goddess of professional wrestling sits cross legged on a plush leather sofa in a small dressing room backstage wearing her ring attire, pink and white of course, with a pink DIVA baby tee hugging her ample upper body curves tightly. That golden blonde hair tied back tight in a ponytail with a expression across her face showing little emotion, but all business. A bit of a stone cold face with hatred in her eyes that sparkle bright showing a light that will come to reign over SEF.)}-

"Simon Lee Nash...I have respect for you, I could even say I have love for you, as a fellow wrestler who wants to achieve success in the squared circle we both call home, but you need to get your head right about you. Myself and Mack last year were apart of The Showtime, the same group you and Matt Ward as well as Brady Henderson were a part of. Listen to your old man and focus on the task at hand tonight on Anarchy or I will make short work of the son of Nash. I am not back in SEF to rekindle any friendships. This Golden Goddess is back to be World Heavyweight Champion at any cost and that means making you into my bitch in that ring. I busted my ass a year ago to get the SEW Title, but Viper's chosen one, Phoenix Winterborn, got handed the gold on a silver platter. But Phoenix kept dropping the ball bec
Simon Lee Nash has been faced off with many people in his day. Some that he cares about and others that well he doesn't give a damn about. Well this time it's going to be someone that he actually likes and there were rumors about a romance between these two which wasn't the case. However people will talk.

Simon Lee Nash is going up against the one and only Golden Goddess Taylor Andrews in a Last Person standing. The rules are simple, Beat your Opponent to the point that they will be unable to answer the ref 10 count. However with the past and the history of them

This makes it more harder. Simon Lee Nash was a member of the Midwest Warriors and Taylor was a member of the Showstoppa with the Mack. They form a pretty good alliance once before but now After Simon got a couple of vicories under his belt now he is about to be tested in a huge way against a former SEW Heavyweight Champion of the world.

And to many one of the all time greats and future first ballot hall of famers in the SEF.

Simon is laying down on his bed in Detroit two hours away from Kalamazoo, MI the site of where Anarchy will be held. He is thinking about the match. Thinking about the fact that in less than a day he is about to face off with the golden goddess again.

There was one match before that was so epic that it was a damn near five star classic. Even though the match ending in a DQ finish they both knew that they didn't finish
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

SEF was Founded on February 16th, 2002 at 2 am on MSN Groups and later moved to Aimoo in December 2008 before SEF became its own network in 2011, then the fed separated in 2013 to form SEW & SEF became open for business to any other fed wanting on the network, but in 2014 all feds were merged into SEF:WUN and by 2015 we became the SEF network open for business 24/7 with any brand

"Home of Champions & Controversy"..."The Anti-Authority of e-Fedding"..."a real throwback to ol' school fun"..."We don't hate, we innovate"..."THE e-Fed of e-Fed's"..."We Dropped The Soap"..."This is Extreme F'n Wrestling"..."The true land of opportunity where there is no glass ceiling or box!"..."we don't segregate, we initiate"..."The Last Stop for Fantasy Wrestling & Freedom!"..."remember history, live for the future, be presentable"..."No Shame, No Mercy, No f'n Rules"..."all our haters make us greater"...

"Lord knows, if its on the internet, its got to be true"-HBK

"Give me the place to stand, and I shall move the earth"-Archimedes

SEF is a Fantasy Wresting Fiction network and we are in no way affiliated with any other network, real or fantasy.

The SEF Network is unrated and all brands within this site are individually rated.

SEF is uncut, unedited, unrestricted, and un-f'n-censored, and may contain offensive material to many. Anything goes, extreme is not just a name here, so enter at your own risk. Children, put your parents to bed cause parental discretion is advised, but will be completely f'n ignored! Remember, YOU make the choice to enter this site and you are warned it may be offensive, so we are not held liable for what you see. Don't like it, don't view it!

This site is made using a screen resolution of 1440 x 900 & Internet Explorer.

SiteLock