JadeWest

January 03, 2018, 12:01:47 AM
realxing at home playing with my Sissors i got np using on anyone at anytime

JadeWest

January 03, 2018, 12:00:20 AM
re

JadeWest

January 01, 2018, 10:45:47 PM
if im not needed this week im going relax and rest very much needed if that all right

JadeWest

January 01, 2018, 05:59:15 PM
il even use the sissors on my self that how insaine iam.

JadeWest

January 01, 2018, 05:56:24 PM
i fear nothingg

JadeWest

January 01, 2018, 05:21:57 PM
got np using my sissors as a weapon on anyone i see fit

JadeWest

December 21, 2017, 05:57:01 PM
the devil is near really near

JadeWest

December 18, 2017, 07:03:13 PM
ido what i want when i want i take dares aas i take them

JadeWest

December 17, 2017, 03:04:03 AM
i know no limits on what i can not do here

JadeWest

December 13, 2017, 12:21:07 AM
i got plans for war

JadeWest

December 12, 2017, 10:35:27 PM
the devil is coming beware

JadeWest

December 12, 2017, 02:55:10 PM
il risk anything for this place

JadeWest

December 08, 2017, 10:04:59 PM
im so extreme daring il do almost anything without even one second thought in a match

JadeWest

December 08, 2017, 09:40:21 PM
got some ideas for surprises for this week haha

JadeWest

December 08, 2017, 07:20:07 PM
im going defeat tina

JadeWest

December 08, 2017, 05:28:19 PM
bored here need beat up somebody

The SEF Network

December 08, 2017, 05:17:59 PM
5lkj,;yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjAM,./HGSDDDDDDDDDDDD++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JadeWest

December 06, 2017, 02:17:01 AM
my sisssors are plain awesome i got np using them on my self

JadeWest

December 04, 2017, 03:18:26 AM
ask me how daring iam

JadeWest

December 04, 2017, 03:17:37 AM
everyone think so

JadeWest

December 04, 2017, 03:14:34 AM
im so beautifull

JadeWest

December 01, 2017, 08:17:23 PM
smokes weed

JadeWest

November 24, 2017, 10:35:19 PM
im fearless and careless

JadeWest

November 24, 2017, 12:13:39 PM
im scared of nothing people scared of me haha

JadeWest

November 24, 2017, 11:29:16 AM
the devil has called why isnt anyone answering

JadeWest

November 23, 2017, 08:00:55 PM
im bored i want take a deadly dare who with me

JadeWest

November 23, 2017, 12:27:35 AM
love my sissors mabye use them in my matches who knows

JadeWest

November 23, 2017, 12:23:36 AM
i plan be more extrene soon

JadeWest

November 21, 2017, 06:32:52 PM
im a pretty dangerous daring person

JadeWest

November 16, 2017, 08:24:14 PM
there no match i would not do,iam the devil princess i know no fear no Limits

JadeWest

November 13, 2017, 05:11:24 PM
just another flavor of the month,losers

JadeWest

November 13, 2017, 05:07:33 PM
moxley bros dont sounds to special to me

JadeWest

November 13, 2017, 04:58:59 PM
i see we got new blood here intresting

JadeWest

November 13, 2017, 04:55:59 PM
im up for any match posibell

JadeWest

November 13, 2017, 04:51:30 PM
who going face me next week

JadeWest

November 12, 2017, 10:42:31 PM
how do i edit my stats

JadeWest

November 12, 2017, 10:10:41 PM
im open for any challange,

Dean Rush

November 12, 2017, 07:29:26 PM
Boo

JadeWest

November 09, 2017, 08:08:42 PM
i love sacerfice matches

JadeWest

November 02, 2017, 01:41:37 AM
il kick christine nash'es ass

JadeWest

October 27, 2017, 02:08:59 AM
ido any match i can think of

JadeWest

October 25, 2017, 03:02:39 AM
i fear nobody or nothing at all,

JadeWest

October 25, 2017, 03:00:51 AM
boo im here

Norm

January 21, 2017, 10:33:54 PM
just in time for the SEF Rumble

Dean Rush

January 21, 2017, 10:10:26 PM
Boo I am still here

Whitney Marret

January 19, 2017, 01:23:35 PM
Sharret, you messed up the wrong woman's life. Bitch, by the time I get done with you, you will learn a leasson and go back to where you came from.

ChrisOrton

June 29, 2016, 11:18:00 AM
I'm baaaaack!

The Showsteala

June 26, 2016, 02:05:20 PM
bring back the real Whitney Marret instead of that fake ass trash Slitney Sharret

Elizabeth Marret

March 03, 2016, 10:36:53 AM
Well, people better start caring because I might have to give the world the "State of My Head" soon. Come on people, #StandUpForSEF once again and let's shove the shit back in our haters and doubters faces.

mack420

February 16, 2016, 04:04:37 PM
14 years and it feels as if no one really cares about SEF besides Liz and I, so whatever, we'll give ya a show, but the best will be for our eyes only  ;)

mack420

September 17, 2015, 09:49:13 PM
its ok, hit me up on facebook tonight or tomorrow and we can catch up

Tim_Stone

September 17, 2015, 12:49:49 PM
Sorry I missed the meeting but was having net issues.  I got them taken care of this morning.

The Showsteala

July 04, 2015, 09:29:29 PM
ZSAaacgvccbxbaadb fj,,mmdmk;u;;p,bv7756sgvc8;o

Elizabeth Marret

June 23, 2015, 10:26:12 AM
*Founder's view, the only thing gonna get cut around here is everyone's path to my man's title.

Elizabeth Marret

June 23, 2015, 10:23:35 AM
Cut, I beg the differ with you on that. Shane William Mack is gonna hold on to that title until he retires because there is no one that can lace his boots. He truly owns all on the mic, in the ring, and everywhere else there's a challenge. Nice that you stepped up to the challenge but in this Founde

JordanCut

June 19, 2015, 10:14:06 PM
The Mack title is mine! I'm going to cut his run into pieces!

Elizabeth Marret

April 22, 2015, 02:14:56 PM
They're terrified of what we are gonna do next my dear. Not all can handle my fiery Shepard. All of the IWC is scared of us. And if anyone of that asshole group begs the differ, come in and prove us wrong. Come out come out wherever you are, bitches!

The Showsteala

March 13, 2015, 10:28:18 PM
where da fuck is all ya all cocksuckers at these days?!?!?!?! Where the fuck ya hiding kiddos?? Why don't come out to play ya namby pamby whiney brats?!?!?!?!?!

The Mack™

January 01, 2015, 12:00:36 AM
HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Elizabeth Marret

November 29, 2014, 03:18:40 PM
Hiya all, how is everyone doing? Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed your families and friends.

mack420

November 23, 2014, 07:23:49 PM
welcome back. looking forward to what you bring to the fed

Dean Rush

November 22, 2014, 12:34:10 AM
I am back, and decided to go with a different character all together

JordanCut

November 19, 2014, 09:58:15 PM
Thanks!

mack420

November 19, 2014, 04:28:26 PM
welcome back

JordanCut

November 18, 2014, 10:17:07 PM
Hello!

William Mack

August 13, 2014, 07:01:25 PM
It's always better late than never my love :-*

Elizabeth Marret

August 13, 2014, 02:01:39 PM
Sorry it's taken so long to see that baby. I love you and I am so happy that you are mine.  ;D :D ;)

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 3793
  • Total Topics: 2661
  • Online Today: 11
  • Online Ever: 186
  • (December 04, 2015, 01:56:22 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 3
Total: 3
3 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

04 Oct 2015 - Re: Wildside 6 {9/26/15}

September 26th, 2015

Wildside plays over the pa of the Van Andel Arena here in Grand Rapids with the fans packed in to see a show, or maybe just to see Mack at ringside with his wife Whitney as the two join the announce team!?! Nick Miller kicking off the show though, as he is still the voice of SEF.

"Welcome to Wildside ladies and gentlemen and it looks like it could be a wild one tonight with some six man tag action kicking off the show and a triple threat match in the lineup."

Mack chiming in now.

"And a main event with Hick Janes and Bill Roberts going one on one where they belong as the two are wrestlers of the highest level there is."

Nick says.

"The Network World Heavyweight Champion facing off with the SEF II Heavyweight Champion is sure to be epic and its right here tonight on Wildside. But first we got that six man tag team match to get to, so let's take it to the ring."

Rebel Yell plays over the pa bringing Johnny Rebel out with his trenchcoat open and looking ready to bust heads as Whitney Marret makes the introduction.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for opening contest which is a six man tag team match set for one fall. Introducing first, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at three hundred thirty pounds, Johnny Rebel."

The big man in the ring with his coat off and stret
Simon Lee Nash has been thrown into a fatal fourway to jump off Carnage 42 from Oakland CA.

Simon: Fatal four way huh? Well i am very used to having to deal with some big time talent and now more than ever here it is. The Revolution Champion Jordan Brooks, the SEF II Champion Bill Roberts and Jake Voss.

Simon: Talking about a star studded lineup to kick off a show. Well now i am hoping to indeed get a leg up on either Bill Roberts or Jordan Brooks cause a victory against either one just might give me a chance to go after either the Revolution championship or even the SEF II championship

Simon: Whatever the case may be i am looking forward to battle in this opening match and coming out of it with a huge win. Advancing my career and my dream of once again become a champion in the SEF.

28 Sep 2015 - Carnage 42 {10/1/15}

9 PM EST on October 1st, 2015
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

Venue
Oakland Coliseum in Oakland, California

Theme Music
Eat The Rich by Aerosmith

Opening Contest
Fatal 4 Way Match

Jordan Brooks v. Bill Roberts v. Simon Lee Nash v. Jake Voss

Mid Card Bout
Singles Match

Ruemash v. Chris Orton

Main Event
Singles Match

Tina v. Hick Janes
The Network World Heavyweight Championship

Card Is Subject To Change
Staff
Commentator/Timekeeper
Nick Miller
Interviewer
Greg Boone
Ring Announc

27 Sep 2015 - Re: Carnage 41 {9/17/15}

September 17th, 2015

"Welcome back to another edition of Carnage here on Thursday night and we got a interesting lineup tonight headlined with a steel cage match up between new Network World Heavyweight Champion, Hick Janes, defending the strap against Jake Voss, a man who seems to have Viper's support. That should make this main event a bit edgier, but kicking things off is a battle royal for the Ti Tanium Championship and following that we see if Jordan Cut and Simon Lee Nash can keep their spots on Carnage or if they are fired from this brand. Chris Orton is in the ring ready to begin this opening match, so let's get to the action."

The sound of Eat The Rich plays over the pa of the Oakland Coliseum as the crowd is rowdy and roaring for more. We hear No One Like You play over the pa now and here comes Ruemash in his shorts and boots ready to fight with the THC Title around his waist. A microphone is in his left hand which he holds up to yell.

"CUT THE MUSIC!"

Ruemash walking to the ring as he says.

"I got something to say and Chris Orton, you better be listening there sonny boy. You think this is all about you coming back to take the Ti Tanium Title when you have been nowhere for the past five years."

Ruemash entering the ring now stays across the ring from Chris who is listening to what the steel city warrior has to say, alth

20 Sep 2015 - CKO

Chris Orton

Birthdate: January 15th, 1979

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 245lbs

Hometown: San Diego, California

Wrestling Style: Technical/Brawler

Theme Music: I Stand Alone by Godsmack

Finishing Move: Put Down
(Kicks Opponent In Ribs, Then Springs Off Ropes With A Flying Knee To The Head)

Trademark Moves: Laydown(Rock Bottom), CKO (RKO), Darkness(punt to the head), Nowhere To Run (Boston Crab), Standing Dropkick, Powerful DDT, Clothesline, Russian leg sweep,  Figure Four Lock Leg, Armbar

Pro Debut: June of 2001

Favorite Quote(s)
"I'm Future of Professional Wrestling"
"My name is Chris Orton!"
"Don't Hate"

Favorite Weapon(s): Steel Chair

Favorite Match(s): Pretty much any kind of match is his favortie

Ring Entrance:

The lights go down and I STAND ALONE hits, then a spotlight shines down at the entrance where Chris comes walking out standig with his arms spread out arrogantly basking in the boos of the fans.

"Making his way to the ring from San Diego California, weighing in at two hundred forty five pounds........Chris Orton!"

He starts down the aisle now, the spotlight following him and Chris gets to the ring heading up the steps. He gets inside and moves to the middle of the ring stading there, looks around at the booing crowd

18 Sep 2015 - Simon anarchy rp

Maegan Silva stands in the interview area as the camera pans to her

Silva: Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time is Simon Lee Nash

crowd cheers for simon.

Silva: Hi Simon, Tonight you are going to face off with Jason Stratus and base on his comments he said that you are related. How is that so?

Simon: Look Maegan, I know you are a really good investigative reporter and you want to dig into this by asking me. However, That is too personal and i don't want to answer that question. However what i am going to talk about is how i am going to beat the crap out of that manic.

Simon: Yes, he has been pretty close to my family. Maybe a little too damn close however i am going to make sure that ends right here tonight. I am going to make sure that you will be never seen or heard of again from SEF or any other wrestling promotion when i get through with you.

Simon: Maegan, I have been push to the brink on too many times. Alot of matches lately i have been working my ass off looking to become the best in the game. I want to get a chance and become a champion in the SEF. I have come so close in the past. Tonight maegan i am going to kick it into another gear. Tonight this lone wolf is about to take a bite out of you and let it roll.
In a dark room. you can hear laughter in the background.

Jason: For many years. many years you thought you could have gotten rid of me. Your family thought i would have gone quietly into the dark night. Well guess what. I am back.

laughing

Jason: Simon by dear old boy. We used to be best of friends. almost like brothers. you see you know that deep dark family secret that you want to keep from people. you don't want to bring shame to your family. However we are related. Almost like brothers. bound by a common bond.

Jason: It's going to be something to hold that we will finally get to fight at Anarchy. You wanted this fight for such a long time and tonight i am going to bring the crazy out. You see. you started something you can't win. you think that you are going to get the best of little old me. Well i have an ace up my sleave and i am going to use it. When it's all said and done i am going to take you down and out.

Carnage camera is rolling showing Chris Orton in his locker room preparing for battle royal for a chance to win SEF Ti Tanium Championship. Chris Orton finish taping his wrists, and he started speaking.

Tonight! I make my comeback to SEF starting winning this battle royal become SEF Ti Tanium Championship, and I know there is lot of challengers deserving more than I do. Let me make something clear I got a target on my back that is a fact! I say to everyone in this battle royal bring whatever you have to battle royal, because I count there is fourteen SEF wrestlers which means I come out on top. I have defeated fourteen SEF superstars put everyone on SEF roster on notice, because I'm back to prove I am best far better than rest!

Chris Orton stop talking there is loud "CHRIS ORTON" chant from SEF fans, so Chris Orton continue on speaking

I am former two time SEF World Heavyweight Champion, and I plan on winning SEF World Heavyweight Title again, because I'm back more determine show everyone exactly who I say that I am. To all those fourteen SEF wrestlers I might be gone for a long time don't even think or question I am rusting or not in good shape! I been working my ass off to being the best, because you are going to get best of Chris Orton on "Carnage" tonight. I'm ready to welcome all new challe
Simon Lee Nash is training hard as he is getting ready for what will be a huge fight for him and Jordan Cut. Their jobs are on the line as they will be in a "Your Fired" tag team warfare match as when the win a fall then another team will get to enter the ring. Simon and Jordan has to beat five teams to keep their jobs in Carnage.

Simon: Well talking about stacking the deck against us. Five tag teams just for the right to stay on Carnage?

Simon: Now i would be pissed off and i could be saying a whole lot of shit but that's fine with me.

Simon: Seems like i have been trying to make it in professional wrestling for a very long time. Trying to live up to my father hall of famer Kevin Nash. I have been said that i am too small for this business and not that good to make it.

Simon: Well i have been a champion here already in the sef. I almost became the number one contender for the World Championship. So yeah

Simon: Now i have to team up with a guy that deep down i always have to ask myself can i trust him or not but damn it to hell i will have to this time around cause it's more than my job on the line on a show.

Simon: Five teams we will have to beat in order to keep our spots.
Trent Flash & Red Flowers,
Phoenix Winterborn & Kasey Fox-Winterborn,
Drew Stevenson & Christian Vane,
Jordan Brooks & Hiroku Shinobi,
and the West Coast Connection
<

15 Sep 2015 - Carnage 41 {9/17/15}

9 PM EST on September 17th, 2015

Venue

Theme Music

Opening Contest
Battle Royal

Tina v. Chris Orton v. Ruemash v. Bill Roberts v. Steve Weigel v. Hank v. Johnny Rebel v. Michael McMoney v. Zilus Zion v. Kristin Fox v. Alexandra Callaway v. Christine Nash v. Destiny Cena v. Skull v. Cool Jay Lou(c)
SEF Ti Tanium Championship

Mid Card Bout
"You're Fired" Tornado Team Gauntlet Match

Simon Lee Nash & Jordan Cut
v.
Trent Flash & Red Flowers,
Phoenix Winterborn & Kasey Fox-Winterborn,
Drew Stevenson & Christian Vane,
Jordan Brooks & Hiroku Shinobi,
and the West Coast Connection

Simon Lee & Jordan must beat all 5 teams to keep their spots on Carnage

Main Event
Steel Cage Match

Jake Voss v. Hick Janes(c)

[img]http://sef4life.com/forum/gallery/1_16_02_15_9

15 Sep 2015 - Re: Carnage 40 {9/10/15}

September 10th, 2015

"Welcome to Carnage here on the SEF network available to everyone now, so the whole world can see what we do right here on Thursday night with the top talent of the world competing in a SEF ring. I am Nick Miller ladies and gentlemen and calling this show solo cause its all about the action and these rowdy fans packed into the Oakland Coliseum ready to see great wrestlers locked into competition."

Eat The Rich plays over the pa and is audible a bit over the screaming fans here in Oakland California while Nick Miller says.

"Tonight SEF returns to live action with the Network World Heavyweight Champion, Rick Reyolds, defending the title in a fatal four way against Hick Janes, Tina, and Simon Lee Nash. Huge opportunity for three challengers and a lot of excuses for the Natural Sinner should he walk out without the gold. I can hear him now, but we are about to hear from the reunited West Coast Connection about their upcoming tag team match tonight against Ruemash and Bill Roberts."

But instead we hear Push It To The Limit play over the pa bringing Mr Bear out in a black and white tuxedo to march out with a slight swagger showing he owns this place, but appears stoic and ready for business once again. Mr Bear walking around the ring to get a microphone before heading up the ring steps while Nick Miller says.

"Well, I wonder what he has to say?
I put this together to talk about the upcoming re-launch of Showstoppa so tell me what you think or what needs to be changed.

-----------

The following took place during a press conference in which General Manager of Showstoppa, Tim Stone, spoke with various SEF management and media journalists about the upcoming return of the Friday night SEF Network show, Showstoppa.

"As we get underway, hello everyone, this is Tim Stone the General Manager of Friday Showstoppa.  Thank you all for being on this call as we near closer to the re-launch of Friday night Showstoppa on October 2, 2015.  It's been a very productive week.  I've been discussing with my legal staff as well as SEF management and here's what we decided".

The sound of papers being turned is heard as Tim talks on the location of his show.

"First order of business called to order is the location of where Friday night Showstoppa will originate from.  The North Charleston Coliseum at 5001 Coliseum Drive in North Charleston, South Carolina has graciously accepted and allowed us to compete and produce our bi-weekly live product Showstoppa inside their 13,295 capacity arena".

He turns another page and addresses about where the program will be seen.

"The Aimoo Network (TheNetwork) has agreed to continue hosting the bi-weekly live product Showstoppa. 

09 Sep 2015 - 9/10 winners poll

Opening Contest
Tag Team Contenders Match
West Coast Connection v. Bill Roberts & Ruemash

Mid Card Bout
Triple Threat Match
Jake Voss v. Jordan Brooks v. Jordan Cut

Main Event
Fatal 4 Way Ladder Match
Hick Janes v. Tina v. Simon Lee Nash v. Rick Reynolds(c) w/Frank Hussar

08 Sep 2015 - Johnny Rotten

Birth Place: Pikeville, KY

Date of Birth: September 22nd, 1996

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 179lbs.

Billed From: Lexington, KY

Competition Style: Calculated Risk Taking Technician

Theme Music: Deal With The Devil by Pop Evil

Performance Tendencies: Likes to show off any chance he gets to humiliate his opponent despite having the physical skill to just shut up and wrestle.

Common Moves
•• Roundhouse Kick
•• Enziguri
•• Flapjack
•• Rolling Mexican Suplex into Pin
•• La Mistral
•• Jacknife Pin
•• Boston Crab
•• Octopus Stretch
•• Dropkick
•• Flying Clothesline

Trademark Moves
•• Spinning Wheel Kick
•• Senton Bomb

Finishing Moves
•• Rotten Revenge (Superkick)
•• AAA *Arrogantly Awesome Attack* (corkscrew 450 splash)

Personality: A bit of a egotist and arrogantly cocky to the degree of being a narcissist that is unmatched by most if not all.

Biography: Growing up in a smalltown USA just a few hundred miles from the Atlantic Ocean is what made Johnny who is today, a kid with a dream and a Rotten attitude. Johnny Rotten was born to a middle class family as the baby of six boys and one sister of who was the baby before Johnny came along. With one brother off in the military making a career and two more out west working in the woods, the other three stuck around their hometown to mak

08 Sep 2015 - Cliff O Clink

Cliff O Clink

Birthdate: June 2nd, 1982

Height: 6'3

Weight: 245lbs.

Hometown: Oakland, California

Theme Music: Lounge Act by Nirvana

Finishing Move: The End (Powerbomb set up, but in mid air, shift to Codebreaker)

Trademark Moves: Spear, Firemans Carry into a Cutter, Gutwrench Side Slam, DDT, Suplex, Sleeper Hold, Frog Splash, Suicide Dive, German Suplex bridged into a Pin, Crippler Crossface, Sharpshooter, Elevated Boston Crab

Wrestling Style: Power/Brawler; Kinda technical, but not too much and fairly quick too.

Pro Debut: August 12th, 2003

Favorite Weapon(s): Camera, Chair, Sledgehammer

Favorite Match(s): Hardcore

Appearance
Wears plain old blue jeans. Sports black boots with tape around his wrists and wears a a jacket of some sort to the ring, jean or leather, or sometimes just a shirt.

Bio:
Worked as Cliff Klink, a cameraman for SEF for a few years and did good, but ended up being replaced by a bigger crew and SEF needed another ref, so he had that job too. He used to just do mostly backup for Black Bob, but became head ref when Bob left to work on a ring return. So Cliff is the guy who refs the big matches. In '09 he got pulled off ref duty and worked as a backstage interviewer, then started to work on becoming a wrestler when in the fall he actually was a victim of the mass firings that happened. Stayed out a

08 Sep 2015 - I'm back SEF!

SEF camera shows shadow figure on a wall walking image got bigger suddenly shadow figure turns out to be Chris Orton. He stop walking then looks at the camera, so he started speaking.

My name is Chris Orton! Those of you don't know who I am then let me just say I am two-time SEF World Heavyweight Champion. I am back reclaim my spot in SEF, and I plan on making sure that I am number one in SEF, so I say to all the challengers better think before opening your mouths about me. I can very well make you look stupid and dumb, so I been gone for a long time, but I am the best far better than the rest. I am back in SEF!

Chris Orton stop talking walks pass the camera the scene faded black.
"Ladies and gentlemen, it is I, Nick Miller, and tonight I am in this ring in front of all of you here in the headquarters of SEF, so Detroit Michigan, this is for you."

Nick smiling as the sold out crowd inside the Joe Louis Arena cheers loud making him pause for a few seconds due to the deafening sounds of their loud and proud voices.

"I have a guest scheduled to be interviewed live, right here in this very ring, tonight, so because I am just a cut and dry commentator, let us get on with the introduction of Showstoppa's very own General Manager making his return to once again reboot his brand to wherever he wants to take it. That is what we are hoping to find out tonight, and much more, so please give a warm welcome for Tim Stone!"

06 Sep 2015 - ANARCHY IS BACK

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM EST on September 18, 2015

Venue
Oracle Arena in Oakland CA

Theme Music
Welcome To Reality by Pop Evil

Opening Contest
Christian Vane vs Zilus Zion
Ref: Richard Ferendez

Mid Card Bout
Hank vs JR Hawk
Ref: Michael Bullock

Main Event
Jason Stratus vs Simon Lee Nash
Ref: Alex Zatapa

Staff
Anarchy General Manager
Carlos Mitchell
Timekeeper
Nick Miller
Play By Play Commentator
Mich

04 Sep 2015 - Carnage 40 {9/10/15}

September 10th, 2015

Venue

Theme Music

Opening Contest
Tag Team Contenders Match

West Coast Connection v. Bill Roberts & Ruemash

Mid Card Bout
Triple Threat Match

Jake Voss v. Jordan Brooks v. Jordan Cut

Main Event
Fatal 4 Way Ladder Match

Hick Janes v. Tina v. Simon Lee Nash v. Rick Reynolds(c) w/Frank Hussar

Staff
[
SEF Owner
Mr Bear
Play By Play Commentator
Timekeeper

Nick Miller
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

SEF was Founded on February 16th, 2002 at 2 am on MSN Groups and later moved to Aimoo in December 2008 before SEF became its own network in 2011, then the fed separated in 2013 to form SEW & SEF became open for business to any other fed wanting on the network, but in 2014 all feds were merged into SEF:WUN and by 2015 we became the SEF network open for business 24/7 with any brand

"Home of Champions & Controversy"..."The Anti-Authority of e-Fedding"..."a real throwback to ol' school fun"..."We don't hate, we innovate"..."THE e-Fed of e-Fed's"..."We Dropped The Soap"..."This is Extreme F'n Wrestling"..."The true land of opportunity where there is no glass ceiling or box!"..."we don't segregate, we initiate"..."The Last Stop for Fantasy Wrestling & Freedom!"..."remember history, live for the future, be presentable"..."No Shame, No Mercy, No f'n Rules"..."all our haters make us greater"...

"Lord knows, if its on the internet, its got to be true"-HBK

"Give me the place to stand, and I shall move the earth"-Archimedes

SEF is a Fantasy Wresting Fiction network and we are in no way affiliated with any other network, real or fantasy.

The SEF Network is unrated and all brands within this site are individually rated.

SEF is uncut, unedited, unrestricted, and un-f'n-censored, and may contain offensive material to many. Anything goes, extreme is not just a name here, so enter at your own risk. Children, put your parents to bed cause parental discretion is advised, but will be completely f'n ignored! Remember, YOU make the choice to enter this site and you are warned it may be offensive, so we are not held liable for what you see. Don't like it, don't view it!

This site is made using a screen resolution of 1440 x 900 & Internet Explorer.

SiteLock