Norm

January 21, 2017, 10:33:54 PM
just in time for the SEF Rumble

Dean Rush

January 21, 2017, 10:10:26 PM
Boo I am still here

Whitney Marret

January 19, 2017, 01:23:35 PM
Sharret, you messed up the wrong woman's life. Bitch, by the time I get done with you, you will learn a leasson and go back to where you came from.

ChrisOrton

June 29, 2016, 11:18:00 AM
I'm baaaaack!

The Showsteala

June 26, 2016, 02:05:20 PM
bring back the real Whitney Marret instead of that fake ass trash Slitney Sharret

Elizabeth Marret

March 03, 2016, 10:36:53 AM
Well, people better start caring because I might have to give the world the "State of My Head" soon. Come on people, #StandUpForSEF once again and let's shove the shit back in our haters and doubters faces.

mack420

February 16, 2016, 04:04:37 PM
14 years and it feels as if no one really cares about SEF besides Liz and I, so whatever, we'll give ya a show, but the best will be for our eyes only  ;)

mack420

September 17, 2015, 09:49:13 PM
its ok, hit me up on facebook tonight or tomorrow and we can catch up

Tim_Stone

September 17, 2015, 12:49:49 PM
Sorry I missed the meeting but was having net issues.  I got them taken care of this morning.

The Showsteala

July 04, 2015, 09:29:29 PM
ZSAaacgvccbxbaadb fj,,mmdmk;u;;p,bv7756sgvc8;o

Elizabeth Marret

June 23, 2015, 10:26:12 AM
*Founder's view, the only thing gonna get cut around here is everyone's path to my man's title.

Elizabeth Marret

June 23, 2015, 10:23:35 AM
Cut, I beg the differ with you on that. Shane William Mack is gonna hold on to that title until he retires because there is no one that can lace his boots. He truly owns all on the mic, in the ring, and everywhere else there's a challenge. Nice that you stepped up to the challenge but in this Founde

JordanCut

June 19, 2015, 10:14:06 PM
The Mack title is mine! I'm going to cut his run into pieces!

Elizabeth Marret

April 22, 2015, 02:14:56 PM
They're terrified of what we are gonna do next my dear. Not all can handle my fiery Shepard. All of the IWC is scared of us. And if anyone of that asshole group begs the differ, come in and prove us wrong. Come out come out wherever you are, bitches!

The Showsteala

March 13, 2015, 10:28:18 PM
where da fuck is all ya all cocksuckers at these days?!?!?!?! Where the fuck ya hiding kiddos?? Why don't come out to play ya namby pamby whiney brats?!?!?!?!?!

The Mack™

January 01, 2015, 12:00:36 AM
HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Elizabeth Marret

November 29, 2014, 03:18:40 PM
Hiya all, how is everyone doing? Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed your families and friends.

mack420

November 23, 2014, 07:23:49 PM
welcome back. looking forward to what you bring to the fed

Dean Rush

November 22, 2014, 12:34:10 AM
I am back, and decided to go with a different character all together

JordanCut

November 19, 2014, 09:58:15 PM
Thanks!

mack420

November 19, 2014, 04:28:26 PM
welcome back

JordanCut

November 18, 2014, 10:17:07 PM
Hello!

William Mack

August 13, 2014, 07:01:25 PM
It's always better late than never my love :-*

Elizabeth Marret

August 13, 2014, 02:01:39 PM
Sorry it's taken so long to see that baby. I love you and I am so happy that you are mine.  ;D :D ;)

William Mack

August 08, 2014, 09:44:59 PM
I always been yours my love. :-*

Elizabeth Marret

August 08, 2014, 05:44:21 PM
I am yours as long as you are mine.....ALL MINE, my loving King. LOL  :D  :)   ;D

William Mack

August 03, 2014, 03:57:28 PM
I love you MY Queen :-* :D

Elizabeth Marret

August 03, 2014, 12:46:41 AM
Oh my King, you're right! We're going to be back & with a vengeance. The boys & gals ain't gonna know what to. LOL  :D ;D

William Mack

August 02, 2014, 10:40:17 PM
Were Coming Back Soon Boys & Girls!!!

William Mack

July 07, 2014, 11:35:50 PM
love is great :D

A N. A.

April 01, 2014, 05:39:50 PM
 :'( Love hurts more than anyone can express in words, but I have to keep trying for I care to much for my kids to have a real home again.

A N. A.

April 01, 2014, 05:28:56 PM
 :'( I wish I wasn't such a stupid fool, but I hope, I pray, I love, and if not for my kids, this romeo would have bit the bullet and I hope one day I can write such a beautiful poem as that of living life like romeo and Juliet, for my kids at least to see something decent from their father besides the smut I always wrote. I hope they love the first poem I wrote and it overshadows all my bullshit before it!?!

A N. A.

April 01, 2014, 05:20:06 PM
I'm a great listener and even for someone I cannot contact, I would listen to everything, take any sort of shit for I am the biggest fool of all on this april 1st, I am a lover who weeps for what is good to be and will say nothing, regardless of whether I cannot or can, I am neutered and impotent, I am muted and silenced, I am forever theirs to walk on and serve for my children mean that much to me. I am here to listen and always forgiving, and sorry for not listening before. I am trying, but I am not the poet the mother of my children is, I am just a poor writer trying to learn.

A N. A.

March 31, 2014, 11:29:41 PM
 :'( if I only I could talk to those I love, but I cannot break legal orders and will have to do what I have to do by the law to get my kids back, even if it breaks a heart I never wanted to break, I am sorry to my kids for I not know how we got here. if only peace could exist for I have tried, now I must remain silent and try to be poetic for my children, for making a better world for Betty and Billy. I love you kids and never forget we both love you for I would never take you from your mother as she did to me. I will always forgive no matter what, even if I end up in cuffs again, I will go peacefully, again, even if it kills me and battle on without raising a hand to protest, using these fingers to speak good words for no woman is more beautiful and just, so take care of her my children, she deserves the best.

Abigail Wyatt

March 28, 2014, 04:59:01 PM
this sucks....i was just getting started....i wish i could help keep this place going cause i would

A N. A.

March 20, 2014, 10:09:24 PM
Eat...the Vultures!

Abigail Wyatt

March 20, 2014, 09:57:01 PM
Follow....the Buzzards!

norm

March 05, 2014, 08:32:29 PM
gonna be in the chat room if anyone wants to drop in and shoot the shit!?!

MattWard

February 26, 2014, 02:03:28 PM
What up peeps

norm

February 24, 2014, 11:59:14 PM
hope ya live through it, lol, but try not worry too much, and definitely don't worry about updating us. keep yer head up

Kira Darland & Brady Henderson

February 24, 2014, 11:34:05 PM
I found out the results to the ultra sound, and it was an enlarged thyroid now tomorrow I go to my throat doctor to see when the surgery will be so I will have you updated on  the surgery date when I find out

norm

February 15, 2014, 11:19:37 PM
so who's ready for the anniversary show?!?

fkingkool8303

January 13, 2014, 02:11:45 AM
No nothing really just chilling.

Daddy Mack™

January 13, 2014, 02:08:10 AM
having fun! how you doing?

fkingkool8303

January 13, 2014, 01:15:58 AM
what's up you guys.

norm

January 01, 2014, 10:04:55 PM
welcome back

MattWard

January 01, 2014, 09:29:59 PM
Bang Bang

Julie™ & Tina™

December 25, 2013, 05:42:03 PM
post a shout out to whomever...so what up Whit!?!

Whitney Marret

September 11, 2012, 07:02:02 PM
how's this work?

norm

September 04, 2012, 12:49:12 PM
any out there?

Xanthus

May 29, 2012, 09:03:51 PM
 ;D

Staff

May 29, 2012, 01:13:40 AM
 :)

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 3717
  • Total Topics: 2596
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 186
  • (December 04, 2015, 01:56:22 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 10
Total: 10
10 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Simon Lee will team with San Yo Mitzu and both are men who recently joined the infamous Impact X Facta stable led by The Showsteala and his right hand man, Jordan Brooks. Tonight on Anarchy of WAR it is Simon and San Yo relying on each other against the pairing of Dean Rush and Jason Stratus. A chance for San Yo and Simon to represent their new found home with Impact X Facta is on the line and it seems Simon has had issues with Jason Stratus as the two engaged in a couple matches ending badly. San Yo has Simon's back though, and Dean Rush, he hasn't been seen around SEF at all this year. So it seems the IXF members may have the advantage of unity, but we know appearances are deceiving, now let's hear what San Yo Mitzu has to say as he stands by a soda machine in the hall backstage. San Yo drinking from a bottle of water he most likely got from the machine, then lowers it in his left hand as his right shoulder leans into the machine. A calm, and almost emotionless expression as San Yo Mitzu's hair hangs down his shoulders, but a bit of a smugness to him it seems.

I don't know who my opponents are, but I do know that Simon and I are going into battle on Anarchy of WAR to fight for the Impact X Facta and Mack no doubt wants us to overcome any obstacle in our way. And that brings me to Dean Rush and Jason Stratus, our obstacles that stand in

16 Jan 2016 - Anarchy of WAR 1/20/2016

Roleplaying Deadline
8 PM EST on Jan 20, 2016
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

Role-play Limit
3 per Character

This Brand is Rated TV-PG with a caution for Violence!

Venue
Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky

Theme Music
Welcome To Reality by Pop Evil (opening theme)
Berzerk by Eminem (closing theme)

Opening Contest
SEF Titan Championship
Fatal 4 Way Match 
Ruemash vs Bill Roberts vs Cool Jay Lou vs Jordan Brooks(c)
Ref: Alex Zapata

Mid Card Bout
Tag Team Match 
Simon Lee Nash & San Yo Mitzu vs Jason Stratus & Dean Rush
Ref: Richard Fernendez

Main Event
SEF World Heavyweight Championship Match 
Mesa with Christine Nash vs The Showsteala(c) with Clay & ESC
Ref: Michael Bullock
Card Is Subject To Change
Staff
AoW
Anarchy of War camera is rolling showing Chris Orton arriving Rebel Coliseum making his way to his locker room seeing Jake Voss promo on his television. He put his stuff down listen Jake Voss had to say then laughs, so he turns his attention to camera started speaking.

First of all! I am not claiming to be related to Randy Orton Jake Voss if that what you are saying, because I am nothing like Randy Orton don't hear voices in my head, or I act out of control which I can't control myself. Do you know who I am? I am Chris Orton! Former World Heavyweight Champion! Biggest superstar in SEF also around the world! Correct me if I am didn't I beat you before last time we met clearly you still piss off that you lost to me get over it.

Chris Orton starts taking off his cloths then screaming woman are heard seeing this, so Chris Orton speaks.

You want to know where I been at gym at my mansion putting in hours of training getting ready to make major impact in SEF this year. I am set out to prove to the world that I am the best far better than the rest, and you can bet your ass Jake Voss this time in this match that I'm coming into this match to take away Anarchy of War World Heavyweight Championship home with me tonight.

Chris Orton stop talking starts taping his wrists, and he speaks again,

(Bill Roberts is sitting in a locker room lacing his boots up looking about ready for action when Greg Boone walks in to take a seat near him on a metal chair. The Icon Champ with his belt laying on the bench next to him just continues lacing his boots with his hair hanging down in his face and a black t-shirt over his torso. Greg giving him a few seconds before speaking.)

"Bill Roberts, you got a big night on Anarchy of WAR when you defend the Icon Title against fellow Coastal Connection comrade Mesa. You two going to remain allies after this?"

(Bill finishes lacing his boots and pulls his kneepads into place over the top, then pats both knees with a slap. The Icon Champ sits up straight swinging his hair to fall back on his shoulders and just smirks a bit cocky like he knows better.)

"Please Greg, Mesa and I have a understanding, we have a lot of years riding together that isn't well documented either because in the ring, on our stage, we did our own thing. We just looked out for each other backstage cause no one else would."

(Greg nods yes at that and asks.)

"So no animosity no matter who wins?"

(Bill smiling.)

"Mesa and I know what going into this or any match means. We are going out there to beat each other, to win, so

(A calm and cool steel city warrior stands in front of a backdrop backstage clad in a black t-shirt and ring gear with his large arms crossed a bit loosely over his chest. Ruemash with his hands almost cupped on his large biceps with a smile cupped on his face that not even losing his gold could erase.)

"Jordan Brooks, you and Mack are a hell of a force to be reckoned with and I have no doubt getting back the Titan Title will be a pain not only my ass, but anyone who runs with me. As for the little Coastal Connection you want to run down like we can't stand in your league, in Mack's league, well Jordan..."

(Ruemash's expression stays bright and cheerful, but he shows a more sadist side to him.)

"You best not worry about the Coastal Connection in our steel cage match. Those guys I banded together with, we aren't in some team to rule SEF or rebel louder than you. We are just sick of being held down and will fight for ourselves, so you and the IXF don't need to fight for us cause we'll be fighting you. Whether I take that Titan Title back or I take that SEF World Heavyweight Championship from Mack, you will all see something from me you never saw before. I can't even tell you what that is because I don't even know what will happen. I just know that more I am forced to go along, to ju

03 Jan 2016 - New Contract Signing

AoW

CHARACTER NAME
San Yo Mitzu

BIRTHDATE
April 11th, 1985

HEIGHT
5'10"

WEIGHT
210 pounds

HOMETOWN
Wakkanai, Hokkaido, Japan

THEME MUSIC
"This Is The War" by Vader

FINISHING MOVE
Yo Yo
(knocks opponent down and runs up the turnbuckles leaping to the top rope in a twist to spring off in a Frog Splash as quick as he can like a yo yo effect)

TRADEMARK MOVES
Superkick
Inverted Piledriver
Hurricanrana
Twisting Tornado Clothesline Springboard of the Top Rope
Running Dropkick
Suicide Dive
Somersault Plancha
Rolling Senton
Shining Wizard
Enzuigiri
Bridged German Suplex
Dragon Screw
Dragon Sleeper
Cloverleaf

WRESTLING STYLE
Highflyer/Showboat/Technical

BIOGRAPHY
San Yo spent the past 7 years in his hometown wrestling for New Japan and IWGP taking bookings where he could get them. Trained in the dojos since he was a teenager with a passion to grace that ring like a true warrior, but shine as the brightest star. Spent a few years in college studying a few things, some science, little bit of law, and ended up with an Associates degree in psychology. After college he dove more into his passion, honed his skills in the do

-{Jordan Brooks stares out the hotel room window looking across the city of Lexington and the BAD man wears a pair of grey sweats, white socks, and a black t-shirt looking like he just woke upon this morning. A cigarette butt smoldering in the ash tray on the small table near the window and Jordan lifting a brown mug with steam still rising from the half a cup of coffee, so he sips down a gulp. Jordan resting the cup back on the table, then turns with his back to the window and his gaze up to show those dark eyes ready for what lies ahead on Anarchy of WAR tonight.}-

Jordan Brooks
"Ruemash, you think you have what it takes to be the Titan of SEF, but you don't. You and your little Coastal Connection can run around acting like you are entitled to whatever you want, but the Impact X Facta will continues to take what we want because we simply deserve more. We are better than you and that is just Mack and I, two men, and we outweigh four in our stature with SEF. There is no way the Titan Title leaves me Ruemash, especially since you had your chance with the belt. Tina can call you her titan all she wants, but that golden slut can't even handle competing in the ring anymore. I beat cancer and
Strolling along the halls is a man we haven't seen in a while that debuted under the name San Yo. He is dressed down in a pair of blue jeans with a leather jacket zipped up and bag slung over his shoulder. San Yo's long hair hanging down his shoulders as the rookie of SEF approaches a door marked Impact X Facta to knock on it causing it to open as it was unlatched and announces himself.

"Mack, Daddy Mack, you in here? San Yo Mitzu here, I'm ready to roll with the heat!!"

02 Jan 2016 - 1/6 winners poll

so I am posting this poll now and everyone has the option to change their vote if they change their mind based on a promo that gets posted, if one does, after you vote

a lineup of the card is below, so make your voice heard for this upcoming episode of AoW, and thank you

Opening Contest
Six men tag team fight
Flint River Posse vs Bayou Brothers
Ref: Richard Fernandez

Mid Card Bout
Jordan Cut vs Marcus Dollars
Ref: Tom Walker

Mid Card Bout
SEF Titan Championship Steel Cage match
Ruemash vs Jordan Brooks(c)

Mid Card Bout
SEF Icon Championship Match
Bill Roberts(c) vs Mesa with Christine Nash

Main Event
Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Championship
Jake Voss (c) vs Chris Orton
Ref: Doug Melvin

The King of SEF tournament came and went just like the new year as we head into our first show with a unification of two brands to create Anarchy of WAR. Headlining that show will be a Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Championship match with the champion Jake Voss set to defend his title against Chris Orton. Last time the two met was in the King of SEF tournament where Chris Orton would get the win, so Chris Orton may seem like the favorite going into the two hundredth episode of the brand that will be called Anarchy of WAR!!!

(Jake Voss arrives to the Rupp Arena in a black limo which he steps out of in a black suit with no tie and the top button of his black silk shirt undone. He slings the AoW World Heavyweight Championship belt over his right shoulder and stands there taking in the moment like he is the man. The driver handing him a bag from the trunk and Jake just taking it with a bit of a cocky swagger to walk inside making his way to the locker rooms where he finds one with his name on it. He smiles confidently at the simple black tag with his name in white, then pushes the door open to swing it shut and now we wait to hear what the champ of AoW has to say.)
King of SEF 2 PPV on 12/13/15 ended with a very controversial victory after sixteen men battled hard to earn a spot in the tournament. Everyone fought valiantly, but in the end we would all hail King Mesa who stood with his new girl, Christine Nash, and old friend Cool Jay Lou, plus a masked man who has yet to be revealed. To check out the action for yourself, CLICK HERE

WAR 182 on 12/14/15 saw Chris Orton out for revenge on Mesa after the previous night when he got shafted by the arabian knight in the King of SEF tournament. Plus SEF would get another shift in management when Tina was offered Viper's roles, for a undisclosed price of course, so the Golden Gal jumped on it, especially since she was forced to retired from the ring. Tina would go on to declare The Network World Title a belt to represent the new unified show, Anarchy of WAR, and Mack introduced to a old mentor, Clay, who would truly pay off as insurance to keep his SEF World Title, though the ladder match between he and Jordan Brooks was still awesome. To see it all, CLICK HERE

SLUMS IS SEF 188 on 12/15/15 saw several other event brands unified into one and would mark the return of A Native Americano who looked like he hadn't lost a touch, however, The Triad would start a war with the Renegade

01 Jan 2016 - Anarchy of WAR

Roleplaying Deadline
8 PM EST on Jan 6, 2016

Role-play Limit
3 per Character

Venue
Rebel Coliseum in Jackson, Mississippi

Theme Music
Welcome To Reality by Pop Evil (opening theme)
Berzerk by Eminem (closing theme)

Opening Contest
Six men tag team fight

Flint River Posse vs Bayou Brothers
Ref: Richard Fernandez

Mid Card Bout
Jordan Cut vs Marcus Dollars
Ref: Tom Walker

Mid Card Bout
SEF Titan Championship Steel Cage match
Ruemash vs Jordan Brooks(c)

Mid Card Bout
SEF Icon Championship Match
Bill Roberts(c) vs Mesa with Christine Nash

Main Event
Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Championship
Jake Voss (c) vs Chris Orton
Ref: Doug Melvin

Card Is Subject To Chang
December 23rd, 2015

"So its time for SEF EXCES live on the SEF network only and the sold out crowd here in the Van Andel Arena is ready for a show, or just The Showsteala, cause Mack is in the house to defend his SEF World Heavyweight Championship in a triple threat match. Hello everyone, I am Nick Miller and I am back with Frankie Malone to call some SEF exclusive action."

Coming For You plays over the pa in the background with the roaring of the fans eagerly awaiting action as Frankie says.

"Yea, for now at least cause its not like I need to be out here, but apparently this show wouldn't be the same which means it would suck without me!!"

Nick says.

Well that sounds like you have been hanging around Mack a bit much, but if the shoe fits! Anyways, we have a-"

Radioactive kicks in over the pa and we see a red glow over the stage with green and teal flashing around the arena, then Mack swaggers out in that cocky strut flashing that sarcastic grin of a man who does it better than anyone else. His insurance agent Clay follows carrying that silver briefcase and his new bodyguard ESC watches their backs. Samantha Wintes with the announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen, your SEF World and Revolution Heavyweight Champion, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred two pounds and accompanied by Clay and ESC, The Showsteala.&q

27 Dec 2015 - Impact X Facta

TEAM NAME
Impact X Facta

MEMBERS
The Mack + Jordan Brooks + Simon Lee Nash + San Yo Mitzu

THEME MUSIC
Blaze of Glory by Bon Jovi

BIOGRAPHY
Daddy Mack would form a group in the fall of 2002 known as the eXtreme Rebellion declaring war on SEF and led a rebellion of stars such as Rapid, Strife, Johnny X, and Whitney Marret to help them make it on their own name and so many others. The rebellion would disband and reform over the years and in the fall of 2005 Daddy Mack, then going by Shane Mack, would reform the group under the name Impact X as he was all about the Impact, but X still marked the spot where the rebellion begins, again. The Serial Thriller left a memory of a man with much potential and later we would see Michael McMoney join only to disappear, but Jordan Brooks picked up the slack to wrestle under McMoney's name in the stable. Brooks would even capture the SEF World Heavyweight Championship while working as Michael McMoney after cashing in a money in the bank briefcase he had won in a match the real McMoney no showed. Mack left the
December 15th, 2015

"Welcome to the SLUMS IS SEF exclusively on the SEF network and we got a sold out crowd here in the Crisler Arena with a hot crowd here in Ann Arbor ready to see some action. Nick Miller is who I am and next to me is Frankie Malone, so Frank, The Mack in a fatal four way just one night after defending it against Jordan Brooks on WAR! What is your take on that and The Mack's recent change as of late!?!"

Frankie thinking about this for a second as Come With Me Now plays over the pa while the crowd eagerly awaits the action.

"Change...I don't think I would call it that. You see, Mack is simply going through the transition from riding high to the top once again, so this is his slide down and a man of Mack's caliber, of his status as being so freaking huge, so over the top, is going to result in what we see play out and its only going to get amped up before it ends. This is not the first time we have seen this from Mack, however, it is always going to be different when he comes down simply because Mack has been doing this for so long and has gotten so good at it he just does it on his own terms and we eat it up cause it exact science at work."

Nick says.

"Wow, that um, that says a lot about Mack, but makes sense as I have seen the motions he went through right here in SEF, not to mention he climbed to the top before SEF, so yea,

18 Dec 2015 - WAR 182 {12/14/15}

December 14th, 2015

"WELCOME TO MONDAY NIGHT WAR!!!"

Shouts the lead Minority Owner of SEF, Tina, who wears a tight, black skirt and knee high stiletto platforms with a black tube top under a jean jacket. Her black and purple hair laying down her shoulders as Tina holds her microphone to her dark purple lips to address the SEF universe who are packed in to the Rupp Arena here in Lexington Kentucky.

"So I am back as promised and I have huge news about WAR because beginning next year, WAR will be merging with Anarchy and moving to Wednesday Night under the new name, Anarchy of WAR!!"

The crowd accepting of the awesome name and huge news about a revamp in the A show of SEF as Tina continues on.

"The return show will be January 6th of twenty sixteen, so do not miss this new era in SEF. Carlos Mitchell will still be the General Manager and we have signed Tim Stone on as the new AoW Producer since his brand on Friday night called Showstoppa was cancelled. Speaking of brand management, Smokey McWeed is going to become the GM for our new development brand, IXR, so he will be leaving his position as Head Referee. And that is all I have for everyone, so until the next time when AoW comes together on January the 6th of next year, well, unless I decide to show up on that SEF The TV Show, enjoy the show we have for you tonight cause we got not only one World Heavyweight C
Chris Orton is walking backstage not in a good mood, so he continue to walk then stops turn his attention to camera started speaking.

I am not in a good mood tonight! I feel like doing something about it putting a smile on my face, so I suggest you tell your friends on social media tune in to War, because I got this feeling you going to like War tonight!

Chris Orton smiles pulls out his cellphone make a call as War went to a commercial break.

14 Dec 2015 - The New President Speaks

-{A small room somewhere backstage is where Jordan Brooks sits at the head of a table where a gavel lays to his right. Jordan dressed in his Renegades of Peace cut with his President patch seen over the left side of his chest while a patch on the other side displays his name as J.G. Brooks. A pair of leather gloves cover his hands and he sits alone with fists clenched and laying down on the table. Jordan just stares intent and speaks with clear definition and a steady tone.}-

Jordan Brooks
"Tonight lies a tough challenge for this Renegade of Peace, it is a huge night for this President..."

-{Jordan drops his eyes to the table searching for words, then looks back up with calm eyes, but concern almost.}-

Jordan Brooks
"Justice is to be delivered, but real justice is making sure someone else steps up. We pave the way for one man to knock the door down and take what Mack has, so SEF, everyone in SEF, you are all on notice as of this moment. If no one steps up to drop Mack, then we drop you and whether I do it now or later, you better believe the ultimate protector will be protecting my own, first and foremost. Mack, you better believe I am comin
#OOC

So yea, anyone who wants to reply and just chat, whatever, I don't give a fuck, we can even have a brawl, but keep it professional and friendly or you better know by know I'll fuck ya up, lol.

Just looking to get ya guys outta the box and help ya add depth to your characters, promote some activity, so yea, c'mon, who wants to fucking role-play for once!?

Doesn't have to be a promo for WAR either, so roll with it or don't, peace.

Monday Night WAR brings us the Fallout from the King of SEF pay per view last night, plus a special treat with The Mack defending his SEF World Heavyweight Championship title in a main event ladder match against Jordan Brooks.

Tuesday night sees the SLUMS IS SEF present a show with Mack again in the main event and defending his SEF World Heavyweight Championship title, but in a fatal 4 way match against Hick Janes, Jake Voss, and Rick Reynolds.

4 top notch competitors in 2 nights and The Mack is all over WAR and SEF as the man who can out dance anyone in the ring on any given night. So will we see Mack walk in and out of both nights with the SEF World Heavyweight Championship title intact as he has done for nearly two years now?!

(A cloudy day in Lexington as Mack is leaning against the wall of a building somewhere behind the Rupp Arena catching a moment by himself, although, not really by himself because he is about to lay down a few words considering he is the man to carry this show like no other and the world has to have him, fucking cocksuckers. Mack in cheap blue jeans and sneakers with a brown tee on and hair down his shoulders with a clean shaven face showing that white baby face with them blue eyes peering out and sporting some sideburns down a inch past his ears. A sarcastic grin letting the world know Mack is on as always and just pushes himsel
December 13th, 2015

Another sold out Staples Center in Los Angelos California for SEF as King Nothing rumbles over the pa and these fans are just as loud while Nick Miller shouts.

"WELCOME TO THE KING OF SEF PAY PER VIEW!!!"

Nick in a good mood as always with the crowd around ringside leaning over the rail to get on camera and he just says.

"Its a big night here in LA as we get ready to resume this King of SEF tournament that started two weeks ago on WAR. Tonight eight men will compete in seven matches to determine who is the winner and new King of SEF."

Frankie Malone chimes in from next to Nick to add a little color.

"I tell you who it won't be and that is Chris Orton, that's who, however, only a former World Heavyweight Champion will be up for this task, so that is my pick!!"

Nick says.

"Um, Chris Orton is a former World Champ, so who exactly are you picking!?!"

Frankie says.

"Chris Orton will not win, but a former World Champion will as there are more than one in this tournament who have held a World Title!!"

Nick says.

"Ok, well that is interesting of you to say and makes me more interested to see just who does emerge victorious and get crowned King of SEF, so let's get to the action and see who it is!?!"

14 Dec 2015 - winners poll

time to cast your vote and let your voice be heard

14 Dec 2015 - v. Simon Lee Nash

A man nearly lost in a war on SEF to hold down the homegrown talent all so a bunch of politicking pansies get a push to the top...

a man who has sacrificed his body and soul to being original...

a man that dedicated his life to the ring in a religious fashion to unite people as a king would do.

(Fade into the darkness in the arena somewhere to find Mesa in his Arabian headgear and shirtless. His hair in his face letting his eyes peer through the dark strands and Mesa bringing his arms up in a cross with wrists taped in black. Mesa holding the pose with a intense look in his eyes of a man willing to go to great lengths to accomplish his goal.)

"Simon Lee Nash...you have made it far enough in your quest to become a bigger player, or whatever your goal is here in SEF. My goal, it is to continue my ascent to the SEF World Heavyweight Championship, something I was so close to a couple years back before I had to sit on the sidelines while boys like you, Matt Ward, Phoenix Winterborn, and several more undeserving rookies who shall not earn the right to have me utter their name anymore. You have stuck it out Simon, you have shown you have that passion, that legacy your father created, you want it, but you step back tonight, son. Tonight you go to school with the Arabian knight who will become a king of nothing indeed, the next King of SEF,

13 Dec 2015 - King Of SEF Again!

King Of SEF 2 is on the air showing Chris Orton getting ready for his upcoming match against Hiroku Shinobi in quarterfinals of King Of SEF tournament. Chris Orton made it clear that he going back on his throne being King Of SEF once again nobody or nothing going to stop me from accomplishing his goal as he started speaking.

Tonight on "King Of SEF 2", I take my rightful place sitting down on my throne as your King Of SEF for second time. It seems as though people are starting to see that being gone from SEF I have become better than the rest that exactly what I have prove in that ring every week. Now I am all in becoming once again King Of SEF nothing or anybody going to stop me from making my goals a reality that is a promise!

Chris Orton folds his arms hears "CHRIS ORTON" chants, and he continue on speaking

Hiroku Shinobi, I don't know much about you, so I will tell you what to expect not a victory for you more of a lost against a man who set out to prove that he is the best far better than the rest that man is me! You have newer wrestlers in my career since I came back, and they all said I couldn't beat them guess what happen I won everyone is talking about Chris Orton is back better than ever you going to get your ass kick tonight. As far as who I face next doesn't matter to me, I go back on my throne

13 Dec 2015 - Anarchy 17 {12/18/15}

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM EST on December 18th, 2015

Venue

Theme Music
Welcome To Reality by Pop Evil

Opening Contest
Street Fight

Simon Lee Nash v. Jason Stratus

Mid Card Bout
Tag Team Match

Ruemash & Bill Roberts v. West Coast Connection w/Christine Nash

Main Event
TBA

Staff
Anarchy General Manager
Carlos Mitchell
Timekeeper
Nick Miller
Play By Play Commentator
[url=http://sef4

13 Dec 2015 - WAR 182 {12/14/15}

Roleplaying Deadline
9 PM EST on December 14th, 2015

Role-play Limit
2 per Character

Venue

Theme Music
Berzerk by Eminem

SEF Minority Owner Tina will be in the house with a major announcement concerning the future of WAR!!!

Opening Contest
TBA

Mid Card Bout
TBA

Mid Card Bout
TBA

Mid Card Bout
TBA

Main Event
Ladder Match

The Mack(c) v. Jordan Brooks
SEF World Heavyweight Championship

Staff
[url=http://sef4life.com/forum/index
Carnage 43 on 10/15 saw a solid show with Jake Voss beating the Icon Champ and Ruemash defending his Titan Title in a triple threat match. The main event fetaured a tag team match with Hick Janes and Tina facing Jordan Brooks and Hiroku Shinobi that turned brutal when the Bayou Brothers would intefere in what was llooking like a great match. Marijuana Man with a cryptic message to end the show after debuting a new finishing move. To see it all, CLICK HERE

Carnage 44 on 10/22 was cancelled.

SNS 7 & Wildside 7 on 10/24 went on with a successful edition of this show merger that would actually see thirteen episodes between the two events that would go on to be called Specialside. It was indeed a special night that got wild as we saw Barry show how determined he is to be here. Tina got crazy in and after the main event, plus more and you can see it all by CLICKING HERE

WAR 178 on 11/2 saw a huge shift in management when the show opened after The Mack decided to form a super stable of allies. We saw a new World Champion crowned and the near demise or takeover of the Renegades of Peace. Instead, the Renegades would grow in numbers after a merger with another group, plus we would see Mack replaced as minority Owner of SEF by a real BOMBSHELL, a golden one at t

13 Dec 2015 - Re: WAR 181 {12/7/15}

December 7th, 2015

"WELCOME TO WAR!!!"

Shouts the voice of SEF from ringside where he sits alone to call tonight's WAR live from the sold out Staples Center in Los Angelos California. Berzerk playing over the pa as Nick Miller says.

"We got more King of SEF qualifying matches for our King of SEF pay per view this Sunday, plus tonight we have a main event with another championship scramble, only tonight the Titan Champion has to defend his title in this crazy match. Let's get to the action and find out who qualifies for the King of SEF tournament and who walks out champion!?!"

Opening Contest
King of SEF Qualifying Match
Bill Roberts v. Chris Crest
Referee: Doug Melvin

Winner:
Bill Roberts via Pinfall after hitting Heartbreak Heaven @ 20 Minutes 11 Seconds

Mid Card Bout
Cool Jay Lou v. Jason Price
Referee: Tom Walker

Winner:
Jason Price via Submission after Jay taps to Priceless @ 16 Minutes 27 Seconds

Mid Card Bout
Dead Dawg v. Simon Lee Nash
Referee: Tom Walker

Winner:
Simon Lee Nash via Pinfall after hitting the F-5 @ 15 Minutes 41 Seconds

Mid Card Bout
Josh Diabolical v. Mesa
Referee: Earl

Winner:

13 Dec 2015 - Re: WAR 180 {11/30/15}

November 30th, 2015

Berzerk plays over the pa of the sold out Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas Nevada and the SEFTRON reveals the arrogant face of the Golden Gal and Minority Owner of SEF, Tina. Her location unknown due to darkness in the background and the crowd focused on the tron allowing Tina to speak.

"Good evening Sin City and welcome to Monday Night WAR!!!"

A loud pop for a fired up statement and Tina smiling bright waiting for the crowd to settle back down before saying.

"I may not be there tonight, but I will be watching and I will be watching next week, and the King of SEF pay per view, then the following night is when I return to make an announcement concerning the future of WAR. This show does have a future however, so don't go thinking we are stopping cause SEF is just getting started on being around forever. Tonight's main event is going to have a hour time limit to allow all nine competitors in the championship scramble to have a fair opportunity at walking out the Icon Champion. And next week we will have another championship scramble, only this time it will be for the Titan Title. So until I see you all the night after the King of SEF pay per view for what is sure to be a rowdy fallout on WAR, enjoy the action."

Tina waving a hand bye and blows a kiss to everyone before the tron fades out and the pa kicks back in with Berzerk while Nic

13 Dec 2015 - Coming back for more.

So Barry decided to take the 24/7 Title, but I am not done, so I search through the corridors and rooms backstage at the arena. My ring gear on and ready for action as soon as SEF calls on me to have a match, but in the mean time Barry is on my mind, and regaining...I see him taping his wrists up in a small dressing room and fly in with a pump kick to his chest sending the big man crashing into locker. Without letting him up I grab a metal folding chair to fold it up and crack Barry over his head dropping back against the locker to slide on to the floor. Then I drop the chair and say.

"I take back my 24/7 Title and use it to make everybody know the name of San Yo!"

And then I kick Barry in his head before pulling the big man into a cradle position tucking his head between my legs to drop back spiking him with a piledriver. Now I cover him and hook a leg for the pin...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

SEF was Founded on February 16th, 2002 at 2 am on MSN Groups and later moved to Aimoo in December 2008 before SEF became its own network in 2011, then the fed separated in 2013 to form SEW & SEF became open for business to any other fed wanting on the network, but in 2014 all feds were merged into SEF:WUN and by 2015 we became the SEF network open for business 24/7 with any brand

"Home of Champions & Controversy"..."The Anti-Authority of e-Fedding"..."a real throwback to ol' school fun"..."We don't hate, we innovate"..."THE e-Fed of e-Fed's"..."We Dropped The Soap"..."This is Extreme F'n Wrestling"..."The true land of opportunity where there is no glass ceiling or box!"..."we don't segregate, we initiate"..."The Last Stop for Fantasy Wrestling & Freedom!"..."remember history, live for the future, be presentable"..."No Shame, No Mercy, No f'n Rules"..."all our haters make us greater"...

"Lord knows, if its on the internet, its got to be true"-HBK

"Give me the place to stand, and I shall move the earth"-Archimedes

SEF is a Fantasy Wresting Fiction network and we are in no way affiliated with any other network, real or fantasy.

The SEF Network is unrated and all brands within this site are individually rated.

SEF is uncut, unedited, unrestricted, and un-f'n-censored, and may contain offensive material to many. Anything goes, extreme is not just a name here, so enter at your own risk. Children, put your parents to bed cause parental discretion is advised, but will be completely f'n ignored! Remember, YOU make the choice to enter this site and you are warned it may be offensive, so we are not held liable for what you see. Don't like it, don't view it!

This site is made using a screen resolution of 1440 x 900 & Internet Explorer.

SiteLock