JadeWest

Yesterday at 10:35:27 PM
the devil is coming beware

JadeWest

Yesterday at 02:55:10 PM
il risk anything for this place

JadeWest

December 08, 2017, 10:04:59 PM
im so extreme daring il do almost anything without even one second thought in a match

JadeWest

December 08, 2017, 09:40:21 PM
got some ideas for surprises for this week haha

JadeWest

December 08, 2017, 07:20:07 PM
im going defeat tina

JadeWest

December 08, 2017, 05:28:19 PM
bored here need beat up somebody

The SEF Network

December 08, 2017, 05:17:59 PM
5lkj,;yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjAM,./HGSDDDDDDDDDDDD++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JadeWest

December 06, 2017, 02:17:01 AM
my sisssors are plain awesome i got np using them on my self

JadeWest

December 04, 2017, 03:18:26 AM
ask me how daring iam

JadeWest

December 04, 2017, 03:17:37 AM
everyone think so

JadeWest

December 04, 2017, 03:14:34 AM
im so beautifull

JadeWest

December 01, 2017, 08:17:23 PM
smokes weed

JadeWest

November 24, 2017, 10:35:19 PM
im fearless and careless

JadeWest

November 24, 2017, 12:13:39 PM
im scared of nothing people scared of me haha

JadeWest

November 24, 2017, 11:29:16 AM
the devil has called why isnt anyone answering

JadeWest

November 23, 2017, 08:00:55 PM
im bored i want take a deadly dare who with me

JadeWest

November 23, 2017, 12:27:35 AM
love my sissors mabye use them in my matches who knows

JadeWest

November 23, 2017, 12:23:36 AM
i plan be more extrene soon

JadeWest

November 21, 2017, 06:32:52 PM
im a pretty dangerous daring person

JadeWest

November 16, 2017, 08:24:14 PM
there no match i would not do,iam the devil princess i know no fear no Limits

JadeWest

November 13, 2017, 05:11:24 PM
just another flavor of the month,losers

JadeWest

November 13, 2017, 05:07:33 PM
moxley bros dont sounds to special to me

JadeWest

November 13, 2017, 04:58:59 PM
i see we got new blood here intresting

JadeWest

November 13, 2017, 04:55:59 PM
im up for any match posibell

JadeWest

November 13, 2017, 04:51:30 PM
who going face me next week

JadeWest

November 12, 2017, 10:42:31 PM
how do i edit my stats

JadeWest

November 12, 2017, 10:10:41 PM
im open for any challange,

Dean Rush

November 12, 2017, 07:29:26 PM
Boo

JadeWest

November 09, 2017, 08:08:42 PM
i love sacerfice matches

JadeWest

November 02, 2017, 01:41:37 AM
il kick christine nash'es ass

JadeWest

October 27, 2017, 02:08:59 AM
ido any match i can think of

JadeWest

October 25, 2017, 03:02:39 AM
i fear nobody or nothing at all,

JadeWest

October 25, 2017, 03:00:51 AM
boo im here

Norm

January 21, 2017, 10:33:54 PM
just in time for the SEF Rumble

Dean Rush

January 21, 2017, 10:10:26 PM
Boo I am still here

Whitney Marret

January 19, 2017, 01:23:35 PM
Sharret, you messed up the wrong woman's life. Bitch, by the time I get done with you, you will learn a leasson and go back to where you came from.

ChrisOrton

June 29, 2016, 11:18:00 AM
I'm baaaaack!

The Showsteala

June 26, 2016, 02:05:20 PM
bring back the real Whitney Marret instead of that fake ass trash Slitney Sharret

Elizabeth Marret

March 03, 2016, 10:36:53 AM
Well, people better start caring because I might have to give the world the "State of My Head" soon. Come on people, #StandUpForSEF once again and let's shove the shit back in our haters and doubters faces.

mack420

February 16, 2016, 04:04:37 PM
14 years and it feels as if no one really cares about SEF besides Liz and I, so whatever, we'll give ya a show, but the best will be for our eyes only  ;)

mack420

September 17, 2015, 09:49:13 PM
its ok, hit me up on facebook tonight or tomorrow and we can catch up

Tim_Stone

September 17, 2015, 12:49:49 PM
Sorry I missed the meeting but was having net issues.  I got them taken care of this morning.

The Showsteala

July 04, 2015, 09:29:29 PM
ZSAaacgvccbxbaadb fj,,mmdmk;u;;p,bv7756sgvc8;o

Elizabeth Marret

June 23, 2015, 10:26:12 AM
*Founder's view, the only thing gonna get cut around here is everyone's path to my man's title.

Elizabeth Marret

June 23, 2015, 10:23:35 AM
Cut, I beg the differ with you on that. Shane William Mack is gonna hold on to that title until he retires because there is no one that can lace his boots. He truly owns all on the mic, in the ring, and everywhere else there's a challenge. Nice that you stepped up to the challenge but in this Founde

JordanCut

June 19, 2015, 10:14:06 PM
The Mack title is mine! I'm going to cut his run into pieces!

Elizabeth Marret

April 22, 2015, 02:14:56 PM
They're terrified of what we are gonna do next my dear. Not all can handle my fiery Shepard. All of the IWC is scared of us. And if anyone of that asshole group begs the differ, come in and prove us wrong. Come out come out wherever you are, bitches!

The Showsteala

March 13, 2015, 10:28:18 PM
where da fuck is all ya all cocksuckers at these days?!?!?!?! Where the fuck ya hiding kiddos?? Why don't come out to play ya namby pamby whiney brats?!?!?!?!?!

The Mack™

January 01, 2015, 12:00:36 AM
HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Elizabeth Marret

November 29, 2014, 03:18:40 PM
Hiya all, how is everyone doing? Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed your families and friends.

mack420

November 23, 2014, 07:23:49 PM
welcome back. looking forward to what you bring to the fed

Dean Rush

November 22, 2014, 12:34:10 AM
I am back, and decided to go with a different character all together

JordanCut

November 19, 2014, 09:58:15 PM
Thanks!

mack420

November 19, 2014, 04:28:26 PM
welcome back

JordanCut

November 18, 2014, 10:17:07 PM
Hello!

William Mack

August 13, 2014, 07:01:25 PM
It's always better late than never my love :-*

Elizabeth Marret

August 13, 2014, 02:01:39 PM
Sorry it's taken so long to see that baby. I love you and I am so happy that you are mine.  ;D :D ;)

William Mack

August 08, 2014, 09:44:59 PM
I always been yours my love. :-*

Elizabeth Marret

August 08, 2014, 05:44:21 PM
I am yours as long as you are mine.....ALL MINE, my loving King. LOL  :D  :)   ;D

William Mack

August 03, 2014, 03:57:28 PM
I love you MY Queen :-* :D

Elizabeth Marret

August 03, 2014, 12:46:41 AM
Oh my King, you're right! We're going to be back & with a vengeance. The boys & gals ain't gonna know what to. LOL  :D ;D

William Mack

August 02, 2014, 10:40:17 PM
Were Coming Back Soon Boys & Girls!!!

William Mack

July 07, 2014, 11:35:50 PM
love is great :D

A N. A.

April 01, 2014, 05:39:50 PM
 :'( Love hurts more than anyone can express in words, but I have to keep trying for I care to much for my kids to have a real home again.

A N. A.

April 01, 2014, 05:28:56 PM
 :'( I wish I wasn't such a stupid fool, but I hope, I pray, I love, and if not for my kids, this romeo would have bit the bullet and I hope one day I can write such a beautiful poem as that of living life like romeo and Juliet, for my kids at least to see something decent from their father besides the smut I always wrote. I hope they love the first poem I wrote and it overshadows all my bullshit before it!?!

A N. A.

April 01, 2014, 05:20:06 PM
I'm a great listener and even for someone I cannot contact, I would listen to everything, take any sort of shit for I am the biggest fool of all on this april 1st, I am a lover who weeps for what is good to be and will say nothing, regardless of whether I cannot or can, I am neutered and impotent, I am muted and silenced, I am forever theirs to walk on and serve for my children mean that much to me. I am here to listen and always forgiving, and sorry for not listening before. I am trying, but I am not the poet the mother of my children is, I am just a poor writer trying to learn.

A N. A.

March 31, 2014, 11:29:41 PM
 :'( if I only I could talk to those I love, but I cannot break legal orders and will have to do what I have to do by the law to get my kids back, even if it breaks a heart I never wanted to break, I am sorry to my kids for I not know how we got here. if only peace could exist for I have tried, now I must remain silent and try to be poetic for my children, for making a better world for Betty and Billy. I love you kids and never forget we both love you for I would never take you from your mother as she did to me. I will always forgive no matter what, even if I end up in cuffs again, I will go peacefully, again, even if it kills me and battle on without raising a hand to protest, using these fingers to speak good words for no woman is more beautiful and just, so take care of her my children, she deserves the best.

Abigail Wyatt

March 28, 2014, 04:59:01 PM
this sucks....i was just getting started....i wish i could help keep this place going cause i would

A N. A.

March 20, 2014, 10:09:24 PM
Eat...the Vultures!

Abigail Wyatt

March 20, 2014, 09:57:01 PM
Follow....the Buzzards!

norm

March 05, 2014, 08:32:29 PM
gonna be in the chat room if anyone wants to drop in and shoot the shit!?!

MattWard

February 26, 2014, 02:03:28 PM
What up peeps

norm

February 24, 2014, 11:59:14 PM
hope ya live through it, lol, but try not worry too much, and definitely don't worry about updating us. keep yer head up

Kira Darland & Brady Henderson

February 24, 2014, 11:34:05 PM
I found out the results to the ultra sound, and it was an enlarged thyroid now tomorrow I go to my throat doctor to see when the surgery will be so I will have you updated on  the surgery date when I find out

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 3754
  • Total Topics: 2637
  • Online Today: 8
  • Online Ever: 186
  • (December 04, 2015, 01:56:22 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 8
Total: 9
8 Guests, 1 User
The SEF Network
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

27 Jun 2016 - After Wrestle X

Simon Lee Nash is resting in the locker room. He is quite surprise about seeing a New Champion crown and the reveal of Slitney Sharret. Has Simon thinking about alot of things. Who can he trust and who can't be trusted in SEF anymore. Jordan Brooks looks like he has aligned himself with Thrash and Slash, or Destruction and Genesis to create the he Genesis of Destruction.

Simon: Well i know one good thing. Tina is back, I know the Mack will rebound and Impact X Facta will be stronger than ever.

Simon begins to sigh

Simon: Well i guess it's time to look even deeper at what will happen next. I got a match a fight without honor against Jason Stratus. Then the king of the sef that i am now apart and try to win. Mesa is in the tournament as well. I need to get my payback for what he did to my sister. I never got the chance and now i will hopefully get a chance to fight him one on one.

Simon: SEF has been turn up side down and inside out. Chaos. The way i know Mack, myself and all the guys from the Impact X Facta like it. Well i remember when Matt Ward myself, Mack and Taylor Andrews work together when the SEF was pretty much going hell in the hand basket. The Midwest Warriors and Showstoppas working as a unit. United as one. Man that bring back memories. Look like the battle lines are about to be drawn. Choice your sides wisely or be left behind.
Roleplaying Deadline
8 PM EST on July 11, 2016
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

This Brand is Rated TV-PG with a caution for Violence!

Venue
Rebel Coliseum in Jackson, Mississippi

Theme Music
Another Way To Die by Disturbed

Opening Contest
Tag team match
Destruction vs Priceless Paine
Ref: Richard Fernendez

Mid Card Bout
Fight without Honor
NO REF
Winner by knockout
Simon Lee Nash vs Jason Stratus

Main Event
Fatal Four Way
Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Orton(c) vs Jake Voss vs Bill Roberts vs ?
Ref: Michael Bullock

Card Is Subject To Change
Staff
AoW Producer
[url=http://sef
9 PM EST on July 5th, 2016

This Brand is Rated TV-14 with cautions for strong Sexual content and Violence!

Venue
Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky

Theme Music
Coming For You by The Offspring

Opening Contest
J X Cash v. Trent Flash

Mid Card Bout
Jordan Brooks v. Matt Ward

Mid Card Bout
Nick Torres v. Steve Weigel

Mid Card Bout
Hick Janes v. Phoenix Winterborn

Main Event
Troy Storms v. Chris Orton v. Jordan Cut v. Ruemash

Staff
Commentator/Timekeeper
Nick Miller
Interviewer

25 Jun 2016 - Wrestle X 11 {3/27/16}

March 27th, 2016

Shinedown is in the AT&T Stadium to kick off Wrestle X with a live performance of their hit song, State Of My Mind, which is the theme of the night. And the crowd in Dallas Texas loves the live performance, but eagerly awaits the main event and more. Nick Miller ready with a few words after Shinedown exits the stage.

"Welcome to Wrestle X everyone. Tonight is our eleventh edition of the biggest show we produce every year and this year is as big as it gets for Ruemash, or as he has begun to be known as, Robbie Ruckus."

Frankie says.

"About time he started going by that name. Now maybe he can actually hold his own against The Showsteala!?"

Nick says.

"I have a feeling Robbie is going to do more than that as he seemed like he is ready to take that title off Mack! Two years is a long time to hold the World Heavyweight Championship and as great a job as Mack has done, it may be time to end it!?!"

Frankie says.

"Oh no doubt I agree with you, but even Robbie admitted that there is no one left, not even himself. He knows that no one alive can touch Mack's status, but the man can be beat. That's what happens when a guy like Mack is persecuted the way he has been by so many haters, he only gets bigger and more untouchable. Mack's haters are who pushed him to be able to elevate himself

There is no other experience quite like the Shane Mack Experience and we have only seen Chapter One, and that was a couple years ago. There are no more challengers left to compete on the highest plateau of them all, with Mack, or as he is known nowadays, The Showsteala. There may be a man to take that belt from him as Ruemash is no doubt primed and ready to do it tonight at Wrestle X. There is question of whether or not anyone will step to Mack's level though as they all continue to step away, or hold themselves back by laying claim to being bigger when they never showed it. There is a chance, there is always a chance which is why SEF gives everyone a chance to make it, and that kid out of the old steel city called Robbie Ruckus is using every chance he has to at the very least take the SEF World Heavyweight Championship off Mack.

Robbie Ruckus, or as he has become popularly known as, Ruemash, once known as Rappin' Robbie which garnered some fame, and even as Bob The Jobber, the only door he had in to SEF thirteen years ago. Robbie took it, he took a chance every night he entered a ring and now stands at the biggest show of the year ready to take on the biggest star in the business, a man so grand that he is dubbed The Showsteala, a man so arrogant he laid claim to the name, but he does indeed steal shows and hearts alike. Mack cannot go on forever and is on borrowed
Inside Prison yard is where Chris Orton at biggest match of his career in SEF have a chance to win Anarchy Of War World Heavyweight Championship. Chris Orton fold his arms, and he started speaking about Prison Yard match against Jack Voss on Wrestle X tonight.

In a long time I am in a big match against Jack Voss in "Prison Yard" match for Anarchy Of War World Heavyweight Championship. There been lot of doubt from people who believe I have lost what I had becoming successful when starting SEF. Well, I have to agree with them on that statement, but I am ready to once again shock the world by beating Jack Voss in a "Prison Yard" match it going to get bloody, brutal, bones will be broken, and someone career ends. Jack Voss can talk so much trash about me, because I am not going to care what he says, because I am focus and ready to kick his ass take Anarchy Of War World Heavyweight Championship home with me tonight!

Chris Orton stop talking looks at prison yard see what he can use hurt Jack Voss, because Chris Orton is going to do whatever it takes to win become Anarchy World Heavyweight Champion. He smiles then speaks again.

Don't you doubt me I can't beat you! What is my plan going to help me become Anarchy Of War World Heavyweight Champion? The fire inside of me is still getting my body hot must let out all the

26 Mar 2016 - AoW 203 {3/23/16}

Roleplaying Deadline
8 PM EST on March 23rd, 2016

Role-play Limit
3 per Character

Venue
Rebel Coliseum in Jackson, Mississippi

Theme Music
Welcome To Reality by Pop Evil (opening theme)
Berzerk by Eminem (closing theme)

Opening Contest
Fatal 4 Way Match

Jordan Brooks v. J X Cash v. Hick Janes v. Rick Reynolds

Mid Card Bout
6 Man Tag Team Match

Ruemash + Cool Jay Lou + Mesa w/Christine Nash v. Hiroku Shinobi + Cliff O Clink + A Native Americano

Mid Card Bout
Singles Match

Simon Lee Nash v. Chris Orton

Mid Card Bout
6 Man Tag Team Match

Marijuana MacMan + Josh Diabolical + Dead Dawg v. Jason Price + Chris Crest + JR Hawk w/Frank Hussar

Main Event
Steel Cage Match

Jake Voss v. Bill Roberts(c)

Card Is Subject To
February 16th, 2016

"Welcome to SEF The TV Show right here in Grand Rapids Michigan at the Van Andel Arena where we have a huge open challenge from Mack to the world to go one on one with The Showsteala."

Coming For You by The Offspring plays over the pa as Nick continues on.

"We have a good lineup of action, but before we get to the ring we have some awards to reveal. Our SEF-Your Vote awards were handed out at a private ceremony, so the winners will be revealed right now via the SEFTRON."

And on the tron we see the following table showcasing each award for 2015 and who won each award.

2015 SEF-Your Vote Award Winners
Wrestler of the Year - Jake Voss
Team of the Year - Cool Jay Lou & Mesa
Rookie of the Year - San Yo Mitzu
Impact of the Year - Tina
Feud of the Year - Jordan Brooks/Jake Voss

The brackets fading from the tron and Nick says.

"There you have it folks, our stand outs from last year. Now let's get our fourteenth anniversary show kicked off with a submission match between longtime rivals Rick Reynolds and Hick Janes."

Opening Contest
Submission Match
Rick Reynolds with Frank Hussar v. Hick Janes

The Triad tries to interfere, but a

13 Feb 2016 - Anarchy 20 - 2/10/16

As the screen fades in from a Black screen, the Anarchy of War logo appears on the screen and begins rotating as "Welcome To Reality" by Pop Evil plays.  The scene rotates as a live camera shot captures the sold out crowd cheering but is muffled by the music.  The camera begins to pan across the crowd.  As Derek Ferriera is randomly seen in the ring, the sound of the commentary team at ringside are heard cutting through the music.

Michael: "Welcome everyone to an explosive night of AOW action.  We're sold out here in Rupp Arena".

Anthony: "Michael, I can barely hear myself..."

Michael: "And that's a good thing".

Anthony: "We're going to go ahead and kick off the night as this crowd is on the verge of a riot".

The camera cuts to the commentary team at ringside as their names appear on the screen under their picture, and then disappears.  The music begins to fade as commentary begins talking.

Michael: "So like another night at the Floria home"?

...during this time, Alex Zapata makes his way down the aisle and enters the ring...

Anthony: "Shut up...we're going to kick off tonight with two women that are as brutal as they are beautiful.  Let's give this to Derek

11 Feb 2016 - Wrestle X 11 {3/27/16}

Roleplaying Deadline
9 PM EST on March 27th, 2016

Role-play Limit
1 per Character

This Brand is Rated TV-PG with a caution for Violence.

Venue
AT&T Stadium in Dallas, Texas

Theme Music
State of Mind by Shinedown

THE BIGGEST SHOW OF THE YEAR ON THE SEF NETWORK WHERE THE BEST WRESTLERS IN THE WORLD WORK TO COMPETE AT ALL YEAR LONG!!!

Main Event
Singles Match

The Showsteala(c) with Whitney Marret v. Ruemash
SEF World Heavyweight Championship

Prison Yard Match
Chris Orton v. Jake Voss(c)

12 Man 4 Corners Tag Team Match
Impact X Rebellion v. The MacMan Family v. Renegades of Peace v. The Triad

Triple Threat Match
Bill Roberts v. Hiroku Shinobi v. Mesa(c) with Christine Nash
SEF Icon Heavyweight Championship

Opening Contest
No Rules Match

J X Cash v. Hick Janes
Pinfall or Submission wins this and Falls Count Anywhere

11 Feb 2016 - 2/20 winners poll

EVERYONE WHO VOTES MUST FILL IN THE COMMENT WITH THE WRESTLER THEY VOTE TO WIN THE RUMBLE

Opening Contest
Alexandra Callaway vs Christine Nash
Ref: Alex Zapata

Mid Card Bout
AOW World title match
Bill Roberts vs Jake Voss (C)

Main Event
SEF Rumble
30 men battle it outs then once we reach to the final 8. The match goes into the second level and X cage is used. Last man Standing wins the match and become the number one contender for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship and will fight in the Main Event of Wrestle X.

10 Feb 2016 - The Rise Begins...

Like his Renegade of Peace brothers, Hiroku Shinobi is spotted in a bit of a cocky stance leaning against a metal rack or something like that in the depths of the loading dock. He is strapped with the Kevlar and ready for battle in this SEF rumble. An arrogant smirk across his face as Hiroku says.

"Justice will prevail in SEF. A Native Americano's vision will never be lost. He is a warrior of the highest degree, from a tribe that instills the fortitude that carves such a man. He and I along with Cliff O Clink will deliver Justice every night until we get what we want. And c'mon boys and girls, what we want is what everyone wants, a chance. So we go to battle, we fight it out until one man goes to Wrestle X, but meanwhile, the Renegades of Peace continue on their own road. The rise of The Grand Minoru is just beginning its ascent and soon I will sit atop SEF as the World Heavyweight Champion!"

Hiroku extending his left arm out with a sneer to show his fist clenched tight in a black glove. From the shadows emerges A Native Americano to bump his bare fist next to Hiroku's, so we see the CoC come into view, or rather his fist to show the union that is the Renegades of Peace fighting for Justice.

Earlier today a reporter for a PWI had the chance to sit down with Rick Reynolds for a candid interview with the topic being the SEF Rumble, a match that sees the winner go on to the main event of Wrestle X. The reporter looks more like a stripper or porn star with huge boobs spilling out of a small white halter top and booty shorts that look like a thong. Her bright red hair hanging down the curves of her breasts making her appear hotter as Rick just sits back against the bar in the penthouse suite he acquired while he is in town for Anarchy of WAR. The reporter smarter than she appears as she gets this interview started.

"So Rick Reynolds, the Natural Sinner, or should I call you Scorpion!? Maybe later I can feel your stinger?!?"

They both smirk and Rick just sips back a glass of bourbon as the reporter says.

"The things I do to get a story, but you are worth it, so tell me Rick, why are you in the rumble and not hiding in IXR?"

Rick nodding ok to that question.

"Because this new revolution hasn't begun yet. Someone has to stop Mack and since no one else is good enough, I guess I am the man to do it, and I will show you every bit of a man I am later sweetie, don't worry!!!"

The reporter smiling sexually at that, but continues with business.

A longshot to win for a small kid from Memphis growing up in a huge shadow by so many before him of all shapes and sizes. The SEF Rumble has been claimed by the Extreme Effect before, back when the Corez Effect reigned over SEF as World Heavyweight Champion. But those days are behind us now and its just Hick Janes out for a fun ride to cap off an already great career. The man with the Extreme Effect just stands next to Greg Boone waiting for a question from the interviewer.

"So Hick Janes, the SEF Rumble is tonight and you been through it before to win it and go on to win at Wrestle X. Of course you are not the same man today and may even have lost something, so what can we expect tonight from the Extreme Effect!?!?"

Hick Janes just looking at Greg with a laugh and says with a bit of a chipper smile.

"Really Greg, well thanks for that information, but I feel like I haven't lost a step since arriving here thirteen years ago. I feel like I gained something, some sort of knowledge, and yes, I have won the rumble before, but yes, that was in the past. Now I am not the same man I was, no one is the same as they were or they would not exist in the present. Truth is though, I'm just heading into the rumble ready to do just that with twenty nine other wrestlers. I got no real agenda except that I am here to wrestle m
Inside Chris Orton locker room, Chris Orton is sitting down with his arms folded, and he was thinking about comments made by other SEF wrestlers, so he started speaking.

It comes to my attention that everyone is coming after me! Everyone said I am not same wrestler I use to be back in the day have to agree with that statement. I should be biggest target in SEF rumble, because I am the best far better than the rest! Ever since I came back into wrestling scene a lot has change like I have beat some biggest names in professional wrestling who doubted I couldn’t beat them. I also added more championships under my belt, but you ask why that even matter if you haven’t made accomplishments anything in SEF since you came back. I take SEF Rumble match beginning rebooting my career in SEF, and I have push and push myself to a limit even I couldn’t get there. Now I’m ready to go in that SEF Rumble make biggest impact no one didn’t expect me to do.

Chris Orton stop taking for a while, and he opens water bottle then drink some water, so he speaks again.

How am I going to win SEF Rumble? Well, I don’t care what number I enter SEF Rumble, because I am going into SEF Rumble throw out every wrestler who gets in my way until I am last one standing. I want to become three time SEF World Heavyweight Champion, but I want to accomplish it to prove all doubters wrong who said I

Justice is all A Native Americano has on his mind these days, nothing else, not even the main event of Wrestle X. So some may believe he is going to be a easy target in the rumble and get thrown out without a second thought. Well, if you believe that now, then let's see if you do after you hear what the high chief warrior of the Renegades of Peace has to say from the shadows of the loading dock. Just a few steps away from the door or the locker rooms, where his Sargent at Arms, Cliff O Clink, laid down his spiel for the rumble. We now hear from A Native Americano.

"Been a while, been a couple years since I spoke to you all unlike what this Marijuana MacMan tried to pull and even The Showsteala did, but hey, no hard feelings with either man. One will be in this rumble and Marijuana MacMan is a force to be reckoned with and I reckon I will force him over the top rope if he is in my way from delivering Justice to everyone else. The Renegades of Peace are out for justice in the rumble, though my boy Cliff has his sights set on that main event as does Hiroku Shinobi. I cannot say I would turn this opportunity down, but I am not gunning for the win. I am going to make sure certain guys in this years rumble do not win and at any cost to myself. Most of the guys deserve this opportunity to headline Wrestle X, but a few are going to feel Justice tonight and I may have

Hanging out in the dark part of the load dock away from the usual path between the door and locker rooms is where we find Renegades of Peace member Cliff O Clink who just leans against a metal beam or rack or something like that with a scowl across his face. His arms crossed over his chest which is strapped with a Kevlar vest. A look of insanity too deep to come back in his eyes as he says.

"So everyone is coming out to play for the rumble and I'm loving it. Finally we all get the same damn chance, we all get to rumble and the best man will win. I hope to say its me at the end of the night cause the CoC will be representing the Renegades of Peace, but make no mistake, I will be out to put my own ass in the main event of Wrestle X. My brothers in arms know this and I'll be expecting them to dump me out just as I will them. As for the rest of the jackoffs stating their cases, man, its all true, but just not for all of us, only one. Only one of us thirty can win the right to main event Wrestle X for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship. That's a big deal for anyone in our business and to waste it...I can't even imagine doing that. I fought my way up in SEF, from a cameraman to a former North American Champion. I won that title in a battle royal, so I know a thing or two about how to rumble with a couple dozen other wrestlers. This match is made f

HA...none of you fools get it, not a single one of the twenty seven wrestlers that will enter the SEF Rumble have a clue what awaits this years winner. This is the year The MacMan Family shows you the true light. Marijuana MacMan won the SEF World Heavyweight Championship six years ago from Chris Orton at the same event that hosted the rumble and now both men find themselves in the rumble competing for a spot at Wrestle X in the main event. But six years ago Chris Orton was a man coming to the end of his run on top because it was Marijuana MacMan who ended his second World Title reign. This year Chris Orton is trying to recapture his old glory, but The MacMan Family is all about so much more. The light never comes for those who cannot see it, let alone grasp it...

From the darkness comes Marijuana MacMan clad in a brown leather vest with a straw hat atop his head. That big, bushy beard concealing his face, but not that sick smile he broadcasts to the world as a proud dweller of the demon infested depths he has went to. Marijuana MacMan stares with eyes of lust for chaos as he rambles on.

"This is my moment, my time, my era, my year, my reality...HA HA HA HA HA...its all garbage!!"

A pause from The MacMan Family leader who removes his hat to flip the hair out of his face, then sets the hate back atop his head to continue on.

Standing in front of a black backdrop with a light hanging overhead to see Ruemash plain as day with that red hair highlighted up into spikes and his pale skin shining as he sports just his ring gear. He appears ready to battle the biggest and best in pro wrestling today and at Anarchy of WAR he gets to do just that, so let's hear what the titan has to say.

"What is there to really say that hasn't been said about this rumble I am heading into with twenty nine other wrestlers?! I been here before and I lost every time, so what makes this time any different!?"

A shrug of the shoulders as Ruemash moves his arms up in a motion to ask the same question he just asked, but just smile slyly while crossing his arms loosely over his large chest.

"What do I do different? Well, for starters nothing I do is the same as it was yesterday or the day before because of how I have adapted to SEF for over a decade. You have to adapt everyday here cause you never know what lies around the next corner, or who is coming for you. In the rumble, that is so evident and in your face with twenty nine others all coming for me, but not really me. We all want that main event at Wrestle X, so I am just a object in everyone else's way just as they are to me. We are all hurdles to get over, to move past and cement our future into the grea

So a good number of wrestlers are showing up to claim their stake in the SEF rumble with two members of the Coastal Connection included in that, but right now we find all four members sitting back in a locker room sort of in a circle with each other. Mesa on a bench in his ring gear with the Arabian headgear on his head. Ruemash on a metal chair to Mesa's right while Cool Jay Lou is on a chair to Mesa's left and across from the Arabian knight is Bill Roberts on a chair. They all sport their ring gear and seem focused on their own path to the top, but have a mutual understanding no matter who comes out the victor. Jay speaking first.

"This is big time for sure boys, this is our moment to capture what has eluded us, what has been taken from our path. I am excited for this rumble, its gonna be off the chart!"

They all nod in agreement with Bill saying.

"I hear you Jay, all four of us and a slew of others who have been held back as well, plus we have a few names that were pushed ahead when they didn't earn it, so things are going to be very interesting, but incredibly hard on this road to Wrestle X."

Mesa says.

"One thing for sure, the Coastal Connection does not disconnect. We fight everyone cause its everyone for themselves. We unite to earn these opportunities,

-{Kicked back against the door to the Impact X Facta locker room is Jordan Brooks in his ring gear and a old Impact X shirt with the word Rebellion that appears to have been drawn on with a green marker, perhaps a sharpie which are popular in this business!?! The BAD man just rests his body as he prepares for the challenge ahead on Anarchy of WAR, but his eyes tell us he is preparing for Anarchy of WAR, for a war beyond anyone's imagination.}-

Jordan Brooks
"So a few of these guys who think they have what it takes to win the f'n rumble seem to think its their year, that they have the ticket to Wrestle X, but it all sounds so generic. And yea, to the son of Nash I say that too especially cause Simon Lee, you need to recognize who is who around here. This is the Impact X Facta, we are the f'n rebellion that Mack started fourteen years ago to make sure EVERYONE in SEF got a fair playing field. Now, we do need guys like you, San Yo and myself to lead this rebellion and take over in order to make the field fair to us all, so we are going to take what we want with as much ruthlessness as any goddamn corporation!!"

-{Jordan keeping himself calm with eyes channeling th

Sitting alone in the dark shadows is the homicidal, suicidal, Arabian knight known as Mesa and his dark eyes peer out from the black hair hanging in his face. His head mostly covered by the Arabian headgear he sports rather than the crown from his King of SEF tournament he won back in December. Mesa steady and stern in his demeanor as he speaks low and a bit gruff.

"There is no one more deserving of walking the road to Wrestle X than the man before you all right now, so bow to your King of SEF and praise your new SEF World Heavyweight Champion!!"

A pause from Mesa who remains steady and stern.

"My partners in the Coastal Connection, my brother Jay, they are all in this to win it as am I , but they will not be enough to stop the rise of King Mesa. I will shut down to the return of Chris Orton just as I did to win the King of SEF crown and any of the others in this thirty man battle royal will all be eliminated, one after another. Jake Voss, his arrogance is making him overzealous in his conquest to outdo The Showsteala. The so called defiant god will not be able to defy me taking the main event at Wrestle X. Simon Lee Nash seems hell bent on making this year his with a breakout from mediocrity, but the son of Kevin will be riding in the backseat. This is not his year, not anyone else's to take except for mine! So g
Anarchy of War camera is rolling showing Chris Orton in his locker room a video package air about Chris Orton career in SEF. Chris Orton being shown again putting tape on his wrists, and he put on elbow pads gets up starts jumping around, so he started speaking about main event.

When I came into SEF! No one didn’t think I would cut saying I was Randy Orton wannabe! I was told I couldn’t be World Heavyweight Champion, and I was told I never become big superstar on SEF roster. Well, I am nothing like Randy Orton, because I made a name for myself on my own, and I work my ass off to make it top of SEF. I became two-time SEF World Heavyweight Champion, so I have two goals I accomplish joining SEF, and I became biggest superstar on SEF roster.

Chris Orton stop talking for a while, and he smiles continue on speaking.

Since I came back to SEF nothing positive happen! Everyone is telling me to get lost that I don’t have it anymore that you are no longer any good. I am no longer biggest superstar in SEF, so you should take your ball go home don’t come back, but I am not going home staying put. You see everyone thinks I am no good, but they will be surprise what I do in main event, because everyone want that shot at SEF World Heavyweight Title, and I want it as well for a different reason. You see shot at SEF World Heavyweight Title means more mone
Lone Wolf hunts at SEF Rumble

Simon Lee Nash has been in some big matches in his day. The SEF Rumble match is considered the biggest match of the year. A win in the match will make him the number one contender for the SEF Heavyweight Championship of the world. A title that he has never held and has not had a title match in over a couple of years. He had one chance before and came close to becoming the SEW champion but fall.

Now Simon Lee Nash one of the newest members of the impact Playa X is looking to make the ultimate impact and win the whole thing. The match starts out like a traditional royal rumble match where 30 men will draw numbers and random and every two minutes there after another wrestler enters. It’s every person for themselves. No friends only foes. Elimination can happen when a person is thrown over the top and both feet hit the floor.

Once 8 people remain then X cage gets lowered and from there it’s a war for survival the last man standing in the X cage wins the match and becomes the number one contender and gets the golden ticket for the main event of Wrestle X.

Simon Lee Nash is resting at the hotel room.

Simon: you know I have been in matches that has been important to my career and some that was just for fun. However, when it comes to the SEF royal match.  I came so damn close a couple of years ago. I was in the final eight. Well once the X cage came into play the ending didn’t go the way I w

"Just give me the damn trophy now and let me skip ahead to Wrestle X where I will beat Mack for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship!"

Those words sinking in as Jake Voss shakes his head at the piece of paper in his hand he received from some guy in a headset upon arriving at the Alamodome. He just saunters in with a bag over his left shoulder and the AoW World Title belt over his right. Jake finding his dressing room and steps in to drop his bag, then steps out still with the title and sporting a zipped up leather jacket with matching pants. A pair of black riding boots on and his hair hanging down his shoulders as Jake swaggers down the hall to find the crew backstage ready for Anarchy of WAR. Jake heads for the curtain stepping into the dark room where his music is cued up, so over the pa of the Alamadome in San Antonio Texas comes the sound of the Scorpions hit tune, Rock You Like a Hurricane. Jake stepping out on the stage to a negative reaction, though a few cult fans seem to be in attendance and making their voices heard, but the AoW World Champ just shrugging it all off like he is being praised by all. Jake taking bows for the crowd before making his way down the aisle and around the ring where he collects a microphone from the announcer. The defiant god stepping into the ring using the steps and steps around like he is the man while flaunting the be
8 PM EST on February 16th, 2016

Role-play Limit
2 per Character

This Brand is Rated TV-14 with cautions for strong Sexual content and Violence!

Venue
Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan

Theme Music
Coming For You by The Offspring (opening theme)
Come With Me Now by the Kongos (closing theme)

Opening Contest
Submission Match

Rick Reynolds with Frank Hussar v. Hick Janes

Mid Card Bout
Barry v. Jordan Cut + Matt Ward + Jeremy Ward + Drew Stevenson + Phoenix Winterborn
Barry runs the Gauntlet against 5 men, one at a time, until he beats all 5 or 1 of them beats him

Mid Card Bout
Renegades of Peace v. Priceless Paine & JR Hawk with Frank Hussar v. Flint River Posse
The Renegades strap up to battle it out with 3 members of The Triad and the rookies that make up the Flint River Posse for 9 man tag team action, so only two men in the ring at once, but anyone can tag anyone in

Mid Card Bout
Triple Threat Match

Simon Lee
Standing outside a locker room is San Yo Mitzu in tan dress slacks with a white polo shirt on and his hair slicked pack in a ponytail. He stands with his hands on his hips and a smile across his face baring a bit of his pearly whites.

"With the SEF Rumble coming up and Impact X Facta calling on me, Mack bring us all together to keep the rebellion alive in SEF, well, then I will be in that rumble. I hope to see all my new buddies in there as well and will have no problem seeing them get eliminated whether by me or anyone else. Thirty of us and one shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. Maybe I am not the favorite to win, but I am not here to be favored. I did a favor for a friend in Mack by joining Impact X Facta because I believe in his rebellion. I expect none in return, but I know Mack is looking out for his rebellion, so the rumble just got a little crazier boys and girls. Believe it or not, I will bring as much of a threat to winning as any of the other twenty nine challengers. We are all hungry and its time I showed how much more I want to devour in SEF! Win or lose this rumble, the world will recognize San Yo Mitzu as a threat to anyone stepping across the ring from myself. I am a warrior who is here to stand with the best and must become the best to do that, and I will!!"

San Yo turns as he lowers his hands to open the door and step in leaving it a bit ajar, but his presence out of sight as we go to a c

26 Jan 2016 - Anarchy 20 - 2/10/16

Roleplaying Deadline
8 PM EST on February 10th, 2016

Role-play Limit
3 per Character

Venue
Click Here

Theme Music
Welcome To Reality by Pop Evil (opening theme)
Berzerk by Eminem (closing theme)

Opening Contest
Alexandra Callaway vs Christine Nash

Mid Card Bout
AOW World title match
Bill Roberts vs Jake Voss (C)

Main Event
SEF Rumble
30 men battle it outs then once we reach to the final 8. The match goes into the second level and X cage is used. Last man Standing wins the match and become the number one contender for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship and will fight in the Main Event of Wrestle X.
Staff

26 Jan 2016 - Anarchy of WAR 1/20/2016

As the world tunes in for AoW (Anarchy of WAR), the opening video plays on the screen as the sound of Pop Evil's "Welcome To Reality" plays.  The video ends and sounds of cheering from the sold out crowd are cheering and chanting as the camera cuts to inside the arena where a camera in seen walking through the crowd in the halls.  Walking towards a curtain and then the arena is shown, the music continues to play as the camera cuts to a ringside camera where Nick Miller, Michael Flecha Jr., and Anthony Floria are sitting behind the announce table.  With the sounds of the music playing and the crowd's loudness, the commentary team continue talking.

Nick: "Tonight is going to be huge as tonight's main event will be.....are you ready for this.....a Battle Royal".

An image appears on the screen of the AoW ring and the word "BATTLE ROYAL" overlapping.

Anthony: "Wow!"

Michael: "Whoa, that gets me to thinking about what we've been hearing online.  I don't know if Social Media is spreading rumors but something about a war between IXF and CC.  I don't know if it's true or not but you can't always believe what you read unless it's from us here in SEF".

Anthony: He laughs.  "Yeah, that's refreshing".

Michael: "Listen, if there is something between Impact Facta X and Coastal Connec

20 Jan 2016 - 1/20 winners poll

Opening Contest
SEF Titan Championship
Fatal 4 Way Match 
Ruemash vs Bill Roberts vs Cool Jay Lou vs Jordan Brooks(c)

Mid Card Bout
Tag Team Match 
Simon Lee Nash & San Yo Mitzu vs Jason Stratus & Dean Rush
Ref: Richard Fernendez

Main Event
SEF World Heavyweight Championship Match 
Mesa with Christine Nash vs The Showsteala(c) with Clay & ESC
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

SEF was Founded on February 16th, 2002 at 2 am on MSN Groups and later moved to Aimoo in December 2008 before SEF became its own network in 2011, then the fed separated in 2013 to form SEW & SEF became open for business to any other fed wanting on the network, but in 2014 all feds were merged into SEF:WUN and by 2015 we became the SEF network open for business 24/7 with any brand

"Home of Champions & Controversy"..."The Anti-Authority of e-Fedding"..."a real throwback to ol' school fun"..."We don't hate, we innovate"..."THE e-Fed of e-Fed's"..."We Dropped The Soap"..."This is Extreme F'n Wrestling"..."The true land of opportunity where there is no glass ceiling or box!"..."we don't segregate, we initiate"..."The Last Stop for Fantasy Wrestling & Freedom!"..."remember history, live for the future, be presentable"..."No Shame, No Mercy, No f'n Rules"..."all our haters make us greater"...

"Lord knows, if its on the internet, its got to be true"-HBK

"Give me the place to stand, and I shall move the earth"-Archimedes

SEF is a Fantasy Wresting Fiction network and we are in no way affiliated with any other network, real or fantasy.

The SEF Network is unrated and all brands within this site are individually rated.

SEF is uncut, unedited, unrestricted, and un-f'n-censored, and may contain offensive material to many. Anything goes, extreme is not just a name here, so enter at your own risk. Children, put your parents to bed cause parental discretion is advised, but will be completely f'n ignored! Remember, YOU make the choice to enter this site and you are warned it may be offensive, so we are not held liable for what you see. Don't like it, don't view it!

This site is made using a screen resolution of 1440 x 900 & Internet Explorer.

SiteLock