menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Bloody War!

Started by JordanCut, February 25, 2014, 12:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

War camera show Jordan Cut face looking very focus as he jumps around few times then moving his hands and arms preparing for his upcoming match with Native Americano inside "The Asylum". Jordan Cut looks straight into the camera, and he starts speaking about his match.

Native Americano, let's cut to the chase alright! Nobody doesn't expect me to win! It doesn't matter what I say will not change outcome which you will be winner while I will be loser right! You know I guess word is out about me being train by The Mack even though we dislike each other, but I learn a lot from him, so I'm going cut all trash talk get to the point going inside "The Asylum" only one man will be standing while other will be in a bloody mess. You see Native Americano this is not going to be wrestling match more like someone career going to be killed by hands of the winner, and you being favorite in this match while I am underdog suits me, because I'm coming into "The Asylum" cut your legacy even with legend Ric "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo" Flair by your side isn't going to make any difference to stop me bloody you so bad.

Jordan Cut starts taping his hands really good, and he continue on speaking about his match.

Bloody War! This will be bloody war between two men who career will rise up while other career will be cut short not be seen again for a long time! Native Americano prepare yourself to go to bloody war with me! I'm going cut you up all over your body until one of us is left standing that all I got to say!

Jordan Cut walks away with Jenom as War went to a commercial break.

ANA

You think I give a rats ass if I get cut!?

Says A Native Americano who stands where we usually see him in the shadows of the arena somewhere in a work area secluded off by a chain link fence to keep most people out. The SEF Director with his hands up on the cage wall rattling it, his dark eyes peering through his long hair hanging down in font of his face which is pressed to the fence.

Jordan Cut, you threatened to no show WAR, you mouthed off to my old lady, you crossed the boss. Well normally that would be a bold move of a rebellious son of a bitch looking to go far and ride a wave high, you aren't in any position to make threats. Your on thin ice already with the bookers as well as your peers in the locker room. You are alienating yourself and well no one expects you to win, hell, they want you to lose, I again do not want to win. I want wrestlers who give every ounce of passion to their craft, leave it all out in the ring, drive themselves to the top, but tonight your only going to get brutally beat down inside The Asylum. I know exactly what this is going to be, but I also know what it could have been, your chance to redeem yourself. So what if Mack is training you, maybe you should go to XFW and give SEW a rest from your lazy ass!?! WAR is where were going to fight in The Asylum, but this is far from war between us as this battle will only prove your not CUT out for SEW competition. A better effort than my opponent last week who couldn't even grasp the real shoot I laid into him with forcing the masses to want him to win. I made last weeks match a real shoot, but tonight I take you Jordan and simply break you.

A Native Americano pushing himself off the fence wall and flips his hair back snarling a little like this week he is out to maim someone in a match in a fight, in The Asylum. Then a loud..

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

is heard and stepping in front of the fence wearing a twenty thousand dollar suit styling like no one else can is the Nature Boy.

Let's go. Its time for A Native Americano to shoot to win!!!

Ric strutting away letting out another...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

then A Native Americano showing his inner fan with a slight smirk at Flair's presence before walking around the fence into the darkness.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock