menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Exactly What I Wanted

Started by Taylor Andrews, February 26, 2014, 07:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

...:::|[(The first time Phoenix Winterborn was given the shaft and lost his SEW Championship was on Anarchy and well it was ill received by all, it didn't get the press when it happened. This last time on WAR. we had people threatening to walk out, although the cowards weren't willing to stand up for what they believe and do it, so they just bitched on social media, acting like douchebags. But Taylor Andrews is standing very tall indeed, as the SEW Heavyweight Champion of the World, the skinny little blonde ditz nobody ever thought would amount to shit. She busted her ass and so what if she showed off some sex skills along the way, she backed her ass up in that ring every night showcasing what most of these chump can't do in a year. Taylor has embarked on a career in this business much in the same fashion as The Mack by not looking back to worry who she leaves behind. Always study what you did to learn how to do it better, how to not get countered, remembering is important, but never look back. That is how you take a good wrestler and make them great, focus on what is important and that is this Wednesday on WAR. No more excuses, no more interference, no more gimmicks. On WAR its two wrestlers locking up one on one with one fall to a finish as Taylor Andrews has wanted since the day she walked into this company. She made no bones about it, she would take any challenge, but in the end, the REAL T & A will out wrestle you, and she is building her legacy on that foundation. The young lil ass is quite experienced for her age and it shows every night she hangs with everyone in the ring she faces proving she belongs in the ring. Taylor Andrews doesn't need to be chosen by anyone, but does hold an amount of respect for Whitney Marret that makes her take what she does serious, plus, this is her life. The Golden Gal grew up in SEF as we all found out quite literally is the case, and Taylor is going to Wrestle X, so the title stays with her as its her ticket to the biggest show of the year. No one will deny her that just like Phoenix will not deny her the victory come Wednesday night. She sees what he has done and recognizes a kick ass match in the making, so you want the Golden Goddess, then ladies and gentlemen, Phoenix Winterborn, here is your SEW Heavyweight Champion and SEW Women's X Diva Champion, Taylor Andrews!!!)]|:::...

The Golden Gal laying across a metal box backstage in her ring gear with both belts around her waists covering that sooth, flat, ripped stomach. Her elbow propping up her head with a smile looking hot as ever, and her other hand rubbing the gold around her waist. Taylor with her legs bent at the knees and her feet tucked behind her on the box while she stares out with them bright eyes full of hunger to remain on top.

"Phoenix darling, you have talent that is recognizable even though you don't show it off as much as I do. You will be a hard challenge for me to get past in order to lay claim as the SEW Heavyweight Champion of the world. I didn't go into our last two matches without thinking about throwing the sign up and make sure this title stays with me, of course, had I got this match sooner, that wouldn't have happened. The Golden Goddess doesn't need a gimmick to make her match stand out, to be the main event, to overshadow the rest of the show. All I need is a ring and a opponent that shows up to wrestle and so far I haven't seen that very much in you. Its drawing closer and closer to showtime, speaking of, I wonder when Mack will get here!?"

Taylor looking down both ways of the hall and shrugging to look back up focused on the task at hand tonight, the huge task of going one on one, one more time with the man she took the SEW Title from.

"I remember something about me not showing respect I should to this belt, to this company, to this business last time we met, but it was meaningless because as a matter of fact, I always have had respect. This is two thousand fourteen and this is SEF where intergender rules, so things are different, things are better. Tonight Phoenix, you find out how much I damn well do respect this business and what it did to make me the star I am, the number two wrestler in SEF, and of course number one in SEW. In a way you screwed yourself the last two times we met because rather than step up against the Golden Gal and take the REAL T & A as a very serious threat, you just showed up giving what you thought would work because you still think your someone who is big enough to walk in here without much experience in SEF. Well you are talented, you need to show us that you can carry the SEW Title, carry a World Heavyweight Championship in SEF, not sit back and wait for someone else to show up first. You have more to prove in SEF than I do, so start doing it or look forward to losing another match to the Golden Goddess of professional wrestling. This will make number three and that means your out of shots Phoenix, so you go to the back of the line while I go to Wrestle X baby!!!"

Taylor swinging her legs forward and springs up hopping to her feet bouncing up and down ready to go to WAR with a smart ass smirk of confidence befitting the SEW Heavyweight Champion.

I'll see ya out there, but hopefully sooner if you really do what to win, otherwise, its been nice knowing ya cause ya do pose a challenge once in a while."

Taylor turning and waving in a ta ta motion to skip on down the hall letting her blonde hair sway and bounce with that tight, firm ass while the scene comes to an end.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock