menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR

Started by Danika, February 26, 2014, 11:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danika

Jax shakes his head as he watches the MidWest Warriors promo.  Simon, the only one paying attention to the fact that Kristin hasn't been in SEF for some time.  The not so mysterious and not believable performance by Maegan pretending to be her twin despite Talon telling everyone that Kristin was his woman and had been for some time.  Things wouldn't have been so bad if Kristin hadn't gotten pregnant before she seriously decided to compete in SEF.  Now Maegan seemed to be doing something that she wanted.  She was at the Mack's side trying to get him to fall in love with her, like she was with him.  He glances over his shoulder and points to the screen

Jax:"Take a look at this shit.  After I called Simon to tell him about Kristin and Maegan being the identical of the triplets his tag partner either refuses to believe or didn't get the memo.  he shrugs as Talon comes in to view  They still think Kristin is going to wrestle."

Talon snickers

Talon:"What idiot in their right mind would let someone almost five months pregnant wrestle?  I'm for damn sure not going to let it happen.  This soap opera bullshit kills me too.  This is not what I signed up for."

Jax:"I did put this team together.  I'll fix it all after the match on War.  I know Maegan will have no problem taking the match in the X-Diva title shot.  So we're short a diva for this match do you...."

Talon:"Fuck no.  I don't see any of the Hell Catz signing on for this shit and neither will the Naughty Angels.....well other than Maegan and she's up Mack's ass."

Jax:"No fucktard, I was talking about Lyre....like a one night only thing or even Carly or someone like that."

Talon:"I'm done with the Andersons/Rodgers what the fuck ever side of the family they come from!  We'll just have to think of someone else or I can get Kristin to call Maegan."

Jax:"I'll handle it."  he picks up a black iphone and scrolls Hey, when you get this call and let me know if you are still down with the six person tag match on War.  We're ready if you're still down to tagging with us or we can bring one of the girls up that you and Jen were training."

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock