menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Clan O'Bannon War RP

Started by Danika, March 05, 2014, 12:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danika

The Clan O'Bannon is found sitting in a bar in a corner going over match strategy.  It's packed with locals and tourists to overflowing covered in cheap plastic beads/trashed/with chicks damn near getting screwed on the pool tables.  Hell, it is Mardi Gras in the French Quarter what do ya' expect?  Talon drinking a Guinness stout and Jax drinking a good old fashion American Budweiser Genuine Draft.  As we zoom in closer we hear the jukebox start playing "My Little Texas Tornado."  Talon growls and Jax shakes his head.  Talon gets up and kicks the juke box.

Talon: "I hate that fucking country shit!"  Talon looks up as Jax snickers.  He turns to look in the same directions "What fucking rock did you crawl out under, bitch?"

The man with a plan and a tan the ladies seem to like comes in.  He smacks the waitress on the ass before sliding down

"My usual, babe.  Make it snappy."  He smirks as he looks over at Talon.  "Don't talk fucking to me Mr. Fox, yeah I went there.  Who's the bitch and whose the butch?  Cuz I hear Kristie's got you running this pregnancy."

Talon shrugs it off

Talon:"Let's just say I stuck around when I got my little heiress pregnant."

Jax:"Or should we say she stuck around when she got knocked up..."

"Suck it up, pussy boy.  I'm not here to play footsie with no crybaby bitches.  I thought you called me to the Quarter for a good reason, not to listen to sob stories about how you broke the code and some bitch broke your heart."  He raises an eyebrow "Besides Jen left me because she didn't know if it was my kid or Scott's or Christian's.  She got around trust me. Now as for this whole SEF shit.  You seriously think they are going to look at my spotty indy record?  I was in what two maybe three feds before Jen fired me?"

Talon:"They are looking for new talent willing to prove themselves."

Jax:"Shit, Rodgers is XFW Chaos champ you think you couldn't handle that tub of lard?"

"Does a Marine ever say quit?"

Together: "Fuck no."

Jax:"So whatcha think, Mateo?  You think you can come in and back a brother up?"

Mateo:"Yeah, so what's this about another match against the tag champs?"

Jax:"We got this now that its just the two of us, especially if the titles ever go on the line.  If we play it by Freebird rules if Talon ever leaves to stay here running the bar then we never have to drop the titles."

Mateo:"The MidWest Warriors got a couple fine ass bitches backing 'em up."

Talon:"What the fuck does that have to do with anything?  Yeah, they're easy on the eyes but Heather at least can thrown down even if she's blind as fuck."

Jax:"Maegan's not exactly playing on the same page as a lot of people these days so a have a couple girls in mind and no, you can't fuck them until their contracts are official.  Don't want another partner to go all Brady Bunch on....."

Talon:"Fuck you."

Jax:"Wasn't talking about you, bitch.  You're actually married to your baby mama.  I'm talking about Maegan's rainbows and shit thinking that the Mack might actually settle down to give her the 'burb life and babies.  Who knows."  He shrugs and takes a long pull at his beer  "How am I supposed to know?  I don't even know the guy.  Seems kind of shady though for her to try to fool him when he's got amnesia or some shit like that...."

Talon:"So you think he couldn't want her because she's hot?"

Mateo:"Entered dangerous territory, man.  You've damn near disrespected the baby mama looks with the whole twin thing."

Jax scratches his eyebrow with his mental finger

Jax:"Fuck it.  Let them do what they want.  They're adults and can we please stick to the fact we have a fucking match aganist the tag champs?"

Mateo:"Yeah, I'll be there.  Got to get my shit together so they can review tape."

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock