menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Are You Serious *HJ War R/P*

Started by MattWard, March 08, 2014, 11:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattWard

Kira Darland decided that she wanted to book a Hardcore Bra and Panties match where the winner goes on to face Taylor Andrews at Wrestle X. I guess she does not watch Anarchy because that was the match that Carlos Mitchell booked was Maegan Fox vs myself with Taylor Andrews was the special guest ref for the number one contendership for the championship. Now there are rumors going around that the Mid West Warriors and Show Time are going to form an Alliance that S.E.W has yet to see in the history of the company. When i was last in the ring Maegan was on her back as i was the one victorious in the match against her to crown me the number one contender for the X Diva Championship.

Charlotte, North Carolina the home of the Nature Boy himself Ric Flair, The Carolina's were a huge part of wrestling early stages with the National Wrestling Alliance and the Crockett's in that area, now you have S.E.W invading the mecca of Professional Wrestling in the southern territory. Come War they are going to see a match that wouldn't have happened in the territory days and that is a Hardcore Bra and Panties match.

WAR Cameramen are getting set up in the arena when Larissa, and myself arrive in our car while Simon and Matt arrive together in Simon's car while we are walking holding hands walking the parking garage just then you hear Simon blasting We Own it by Wiz Khalifa and 2 Chainz once they park the car as they grab their bag as Matt starts to speak.

::Matt Ward:: Heather are you ready to put this Barbie doll named Maegan Fox in her place once and for all.

I look at Larissa then I look at Matt then I start to speak about the match with Maegan.

][Heather Jackson][ It is an injustice that i have to defeat this broad again, didn't Kira not watch Anarchy where i won the number one contendership for Taylor's Championship. I don't understand why she is going to put Maegan through the embarrassment again but this time she will be bloody and half naked.

::Matt Ward:: WAR is going to be a night that this company will not forget, because Simon and Myself are going to send an Message to Damage Inc and the Renegades of Peace that the Mid West Warriors and Show Time are not the group to mess with.

][Heather Jackson][ That is so true, so how about we go to our locker room so we can all get ready for our matches to this show that is going to be dominate.

Camera's begin to fade as we reach the Mid West Warriors locker room as we start to get ready for our matches at WAR.

Taylor Andrews

The real barbie doll of SEF, that can actually kick anyone's ass as well, shows up in the door of their locker room leaning her small, athletic frame in her ring gear with the Women's X Diva Title around her waist against the door frame all casually.

Heather, you and I can have a Women's X Diva Title match on the next Anarchy or on the next WAR, before Wrestle X, since you are number one contender. However, Wrestle X is the biggest show of the year and deserves to see the best compete on that stage, and since Maegan may deserve a second chance and there isn't much all to offer, but she won't get it because you will earn yourself two shots at my title, good luck sista, you gonna need it. I know your skilled or we wouldn't be working together, so on WAR, well, The Showtime has already arrived cause Mack is down the hall, see ya in the ring.

Taylor standing up with a bright eyed grin knowing she is the Golden Goddess and just waves a finger to her ear trying to look ditzy and maybe she is crazy to do what she does, but whatever, she is skipping down the hall bouncing her golden locks off her shoulders and swaying that firm ass down the hall into another room.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock