sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Gold Standard of SEW *MW RP*

Started by MattWard, March 09, 2014, 01:15:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattWard

Talon and Jax O'Bannon Claim they are going to be the next S.E.W World Tag Team Champions, That where the Mid West Warriors have a problem with that because we are going to rule the tag team scene, they may assume that they are going to win the tag team titles well they are going to be in a harsh dose of reality come the end of WAR. Then you have the tag team of A Native Americano and Phoenix Winterborn but in their corner is Whitney Marret and Slick Ric himself Ric Flair, it would seem that Phoenix and Americano are having a falling out like the Real Americans are doing in the WWE but this time Whitney is not trying to prevent it she wants Winterborn to break free from Native Americano to be her golden boy of the company. Everyone has their pants in wedgies because of the rumor of a new alliance that could happen between Show Time and Mid West Warriors. Well you never know what is going to happen in this business but the thought of the people reaction to just the rumor is going to make the pay off more enjoyable to witness.

The Camera's come into the locker room after Taylor Andrews left the locker room after talking with Heather, I look at Simon then i start to speak about this Eight Man tag team match.

::Matt Ward:: How fitting that our opponents have to pander to the fans by having the old fossil himself Ric Flair be in their corner for this WAR. Yeah i get that he is a legend and a 2 time hall of famer but that won't change the fact that they are going to lose this battle. they are facing the champions of the company. you have the SEW world tag team champions, the XWF US Triple Tag Team Champions and the SEF champion all on the same team what does our opponents have only the SEW world title being held by Phoenix at the moment.

||Larissa|| Matt you can't forgot the X Diva Championship that Taylor holds as well. Oh and Simon is also the Light Heavyweight Champion.

::Matt Ward:: Well it looks like Damage Inc and Renegades of Peace are going to be going up against the Gold Standards of SEW. Ric Flair should know of dominate factions he was the founding member of one that is historic, but once you see the four fingers go up you know you were in horseman country. Well that what the Four Horseman and our eight man tag team match, the fact that we are much younger and way more hungry then the horsemen were. It is time for changing of the guard in SEW and you are looking at the group that is going to lead that surge.

Camera's start to fade as Simon and Heather and myself get ready for the main event match.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock