menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Hardcore Bra and Panties WAR #2

Started by kstancil13, March 10, 2014, 02:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kstancil13

{Maegan rolls her eyes as she sees Heather talking.  Her eyes narrow as she sees Taylor's own comments}

Maegan:"So Heather, are you now delusional?  Are you now thinking that you are Taylor Andrews?  One thing I can say about her is that she actually earned the right to be everything to this business while you are even more green than I am...yet you seem to think that being number contender for winning on Anarchy means that there can not be another person with a shot against Taylor ever again.  You call me the bimbo and while numerous people have claimed I have horrible taste in men, my common sense, and hell even my fashion sense they've never questioned my book smarts.  True, like your buddy Larissa, I did not attend Harvard it doesn't mean that your girlfriend is the only one with any smarts that has ever been in SEF....{she pretends to be shocked} I mean this is SEF by God founded by a woman who was also the first ever Heavyweight champion.....then you have Taylor and Julie among others.  You think you woke up one morning and thought 'holy shit' I am everything Taylor is and no one else can match us?  Why don't you get on your knees and ask the champ out and move on? Get your girl crush out of the way because my problems with Taylor are for the gold and for a guy!  Since you can't seem to get past anything but dreaming of getting your hands on Taylor in whatever it is you want to get your hands on her realize two things about me, SEF COO Maegan Fox.  I like dick, I like gold, and {Smirks} I like designer boots...buts that's beside the point.  While some may think this is lame.....the point about being me is what I'm mentioning. {Maegan smirks and decides to paraphrase until she can talk to the Mack}  "Interesting how this is a song Brit wrote about a guy but the sentiment is correct Heather.

If you wanna stay around (I'm telling you)
You've got to figure me out
Take your time or you lose
This is my game, my rules
And I can see, obviously,
Baby You don't know
What It's like to be me

{Maegan smirks}

Maegan:"Now I could have sang that but why cause you to girl crush on someone who is clearly strictly dickly?  I simply have way to much in my life to deal with your petty crushes.  I have a guy to keep happy, I have a company to help run, I have this {the camera zooms into her face to now see that her blue eyes are starting to glow with the desire to be the best that Mack must be instilling in her} desire to be not just the best but the best in SEF and to do that first I have to earn the respect of the only people in this business that matters and Heather, you are sorely not one of those.  Then again, {she laughs} the thing that you fail to get.  The thing that I failed to see before.  How desperate people are to get to the top that they let so much important things slip while allowing stupid shit to get in the way.  I do not know how Mack has put up with it so long, {snickers} and yes that is something I agree with another person on this roster about.  There is a lot of bullshit going on and yet I never see you proving your worth Heather.  We were given a call to be proud to be members of the SEF roster and yet you have failed to prove or even show how proud you are to be an SEF Wrestler.  You have not even, {she pulls off her jacket to reveal a tight tshirt with the SEF hashtag #StandUP4SEF on it} that you stand with our company.  I own 30% stock here and hell yes I stand with my brand, the organization that I not only sit on the board of directors on but one that I am an active member of the roster.  If you can't get with the program, can't study your opponent, then maybe you shouldn't be here!  At least I try to study my opponents.  A word to the wise I have a PHD in Athletic Nutrition, how the hell do you think I helped Mack escape the hospital so he can do what he does best?  {She tilts her head to the side and smirks} However I do have something for someone.  Someone that I do sing for.....and before you start throwing a tantrum as if this was a kindergarten and not SEF I was in Honor choir in high school and college but dropped it to be a serious athlete."  {she tilts her head with a sexy smirk and paraphrases again this time in a damn good voice but nowhere as kick ass as Britney}

This kicked in
Got your tongue tied in knots, I see
Spit it out
'Cause I'm dying for THIS company

I notice that you got it
You notice that I want it
You know that I can take it
To the next level baby

If you want this good shit
Sicker than the remix
Baby, let me blow your mind tonight

{Maegan then stops and stares intently into the camera her eyes an intense blue flame}

Maegan:"On WAR the match is a Hardcore Bra and Panties Match to determine who gets to be the number one contender/title shot at WRESTLE X, stupid!  Not the current contender!  If by some freaking cataclysmic act of God that somehow you pull off some kind of miracle that allows you to some how steal the Women's X title from Taylor the winner of this match will be a participant in the Women's X Title championship match at Wrestle X.  Of course, I think that even if Taylor died her ghost would show up to keep from ever no showing a title match so you can continue dreaming Heather.  You'd have to be some kind of wrestling prodigy to win a clean match to take the title off of Taylor and sadly there are only a handful of people who are that damn gifted in this business.  The rest of us have to earn that.  It sickens me to say that Taylor is on that small list so I'll just have to take that, which is the only jealousy in my problems with Taylor out on you so that she knows when she stands across the ring from me at Wrestle X, the biggest show of the year that I have gotten my head straight and one of the things she wants from me, to kill me to keep me from constantly showing up to be a major pain in her ass has come to fruition that I am now there, prepared to take her title from her.  You, Heather are simply a speed bump on my road to greatness, and greatness is a Wrestle X title match with Taylor Andrews.  Granted she could damn near wrestle a sex doll to a match of the year quality match....which, {Maegan giggles} is basically what she'd have with you.  So get your head out of your ass or head out of Matt Ward's lap and stop blowing him long enough to realize what the fuck is going on in SEF.  People may have their own issues, people maybe running around doing their own thing, but when it comes down to it.  SEF is about greatness, its about champions, and now I'm fed up with all bullshit.  I will be on that long epic list of SEF Greats."

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock