sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Dumb Bitch *HJ War #2*

Started by MattWard, March 10, 2014, 10:28:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattWard

"So get your head out of your ass or head out of Matt Ward's lap and stop blowing him long enough to realize what the fuck is going on in SEF" Those are the words from the resident dumb blonde of SEF Meagan Fox thinking that i am sleeping with Matt Ward. It just proves that she don't know her facts straight, i wonder how she would feel knowing that she is facing a lesbian in the ring that will get a trill of fondling her in the middle of the ring and she can't do nothing about it. Larissa looks at me then she starts to speak about what Meagan said in her promo while i was trying on bra and panties sets.

||Larissa|| Who does she think she is where she can get away with making that comment. Does she not even realize that we are dating?

~Heather Jackson~ Hunny i don't know what going on in her dumb blonde head of hers. She is walking into this match knowing she is facing a lesbian not a straight woman wrestler. oh as for Matt he has a certain blonde bombshell that we know waiting for him.

||Larissa|| Oh yeah they are such a cute couple, i met her when we were at a Indy show that she appeared at.

~Heather Jackson~ Yeah i saw photos of them two together, they are perfect together. but enough about the rumors that Maegan Fox is trying to start. So what do you think of this Bra and Panties set

As i turn around for Larissa as she starts to speak

||Larissa|| Hunny it is perfect, we should be more worried on what Maegan is going to be wearing because she doesn't want to wear something that could have the both of us want her in the sack after the show.

~Heather Jackson~ Yes baby i know she has a sexy body i wouldn't mind seeing if her carpet matches her drapes. I know you want to taste her as much as i want to as well, I am sure mack won't mind if we borrowed her for a little while and returned her back.

Larissa and i giggled at the thought having a threesome with Maegan Fox after War as I was getting my ring gear on as Larissa smacked my ass as i start to speak.

~Heather Jackson~ Save that for after the match when we celebrate my victory.

as the camera's fade as Simon and Matt walk back into the locker room after going to get something to drink as the scene went black.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock