sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Get Stoned

Started by ropsef4832, March 11, 2014, 05:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marijuana Man

A Native Americano still sits on his custom built bike in the opened garage entrance of the Charlotte Coliseum waiting on someone, anyone, but appears to have his eyes closed and looks content as if he is sleeping, quite relaxed in his rest, even if it was brought on from boredom. The Director flashing his dark eyes open to look around for anyone and just shrugs leaning back almost falling asleep again. Instead he swings around bringing a leg over the bike and stands to turn the power on and stomp in one hard, steady, fluent kick to bring the beast alive in a roar as he revs up in neutral. A Native Americano walking it backwards and then kicks it into gear revving up and turning to roar inside the arena going right up into a hallway past locker rooms making a couple people dive out of the way. The Director not stopping until he reaches the office of Whitney Marret, then kills the power and stops just past the door kicking the bike over to lean on its stand. A Native Americano off the bike and pushing through the door in his jeans and leather cut with hair hanging down a bit wild to see Ric Flair in there on the sofa on his cellphone while Whitney is heard through a door in the back wall at the opposite end of the main door to enter the office. Kids are heard in there, babies trying to talk and live, being happy and playing with their momma. A Native Americano walks by Flair nodding to him which the Nature Boy gives a nod back, then the Director moves into the back room shutting the door back to remain an inch open, so we hear voices and see nothing.

DADDA!!!

A little girl shrieks and another baby talking even more as Whitney is heard.

I thought you were waiting outside?

But A Native Americano talking to his daughter.

I love you darling.

I don't need to wait outside for anyone cause no one is worth the wait more than these kids. I'll deal with the stupidity of my own so called teammates another way, the better way.

I love you Betty...I love you Billy.

Smacking of kisses is heard and then laughing as we hear A Native Americano laughing as well as he must be tickling his kids.

I love you kids and daddy wouldn't do anything if it weren't for you two.

In a few seconds we see the Director come back out leaving the door ajar like before and he takes a seat next to Ric on the sofa. The Nature Boy smiling at the High Chief Warrior and pats him on his back as a Native Americano leans forward resting elbows on his knees thinking a bit.

What's on your mind big man?

The Director looking down letting his hair fall in front of his face.

You really have to ask?

Flair grinning.

Just kicking ya off to spill your thoughts cause the world is watching, so where do the Renegades of Peace stand with the rest of these teams in the main event of WAR!? That better?

A Native Americano looking up and turns back with a slight smirk to the still grinning Flair.

The first question was good enough coming from the Nature Boy, I just ain't sure where to begin!?!

And the Director standing up to walk over to the desk and pull the top drawer open to grab a pill bottle. He opens it and pulls a joint out to his mouth, then closes the bottle and drops it in the drawer to pick up a cheap green lighter. The Director sparking up the joint and drops the lighter in the drawer, shuts it and steps over taking a deep drag and holds it in while passing the joint, but not really to anyone, just keeping the smoke out of his face. Flair about to tell him to hand it over when Whitney walks out and the opening to a spongebob cartoon is playing from the back room. Whitney walking over in leather pants and a tube top with a unbuttoned red shirt over her shoulders. She takes the joint and inhales deep, then hands it to Ric, and A Native Americano grabbing her by the hips from behind turns Whitney into a kiss, then says.

I love you.

The Director sitting back down by Flair and pulls Whitney on his lap who says.

I love you too.

Ric passing the joint to the Director and exhales with a little cough.

That's all for me, enjoy it kids!

A Native Americano inhaling deep and blows his smoke into Whitney's mouth giving her some tongue too. Ric shrugging and takes the joint for one more hit, not too big, and hands it back to the Director who gives his old lady a shotgun up her nose. Whitney coughing it up as A Native Americano burns it down to his fingers and sucks the rest down his throat. He leans back relaxed and forming a slight grin like he knows what he may do now, maybe!?! Whitney sitting up on his lap cross legged balancing on her mans large frame quite well as Ric is feeling a buzz too.

So what are you two thinking, what are the Renegades of Peace going to do here in Flair country?!

Flair looking at A Native Americano having already asked a similar question and the Director speaking soft, but steady.

We are going to deliver Justice to everyone and I hope my partners have the balls to stand by my side for WAR. If they continue going off on their own and discrediting what is shown clearly to the world in SEF, then they will be treated as an injustice. These O'Bannon's are far from being a hero, and even further from being some anti hero figure for they have yet to get their facts straight. Phoenix, he's just bitching out it seems, doesn't care for SEF. Sure, Matt and Simon may not be living up to Mack's standard, but they are doing better in their position that my teammates have shown to be. And with Taylor backing Mack, I got a hard night ahead of me, then again, if it were easy I wouldn't be doing it. At least Mack got his boys to follow him to The Showtime, my crew is spread out with no love for this business. Talon may as well give up his title shot and walk out now cause he is doing what he claimed he didn't want to do and that is hurting this business because he isn't in any position to speak of what he does speak off. It wasn't Carlos Mitchell that had anything to do with Maegan Fox not being Anarchy Owner anymore. It was Maegan's failure to live up to her title as Whitney has been working with Carlos more than Maegan, hell, Carlos, yea, not Simon like Talon claimed had heat with Maegan, but Carlos, he is working with Whitney on WAR as well, but that shouldn't be a surprise. See how its down? That is how you shoot, so get it right or just drop in and back your team, fight for justice with me, fight for your own cause too, but know your surroundings and don't stroke Mack's cock, it only shows you don't respect this business, or SEF.

Flair letting out a...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And A Native Americano grins as Ric says.

Preach it chief. Haven't seen a shoot like you do since the nineties. These kids today forgot a lot about this business and its hurting them, big time.

The Director nodding yes and looks in a distant gaze across the room still alert and paying attention, but able to think at the same time. Ric just smiling as he leans back enjoying his buzz in this downtime while Whitney hops up to go to her desk and pick up her cellphone scrolling through it. A Native Americano fishing out his phone from his front pocket of his jeans and scrolls through to his music playing "Get Stoned" by Hinder since they already are, least the Director is, and he sits there thinking deep about WAR.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock