sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Talon again

Started by Danika, March 11, 2014, 06:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danika

Talon was not following the Mack as much as he thought.  Upon realizing ANA wasn't were he thought and upon getting pissed and somewhat humiliated that Mack has slapped him in the face he sent Maegan a text and then went to go find her where she said so they could BOTH talk

Talon:"I'm tired of going along to get along.  You keep saying wait, this is what we need to do for business, while I have a business at home.  I got dragged into a bullshit match that I didn't want but agreed to because you CLAIMED it was what Whitney would like to see.  Did Whitney actually tell you that is what she wanted because my memory might not be the best but I do seem to remember Norm actually saying something.  Carlos said I could retire the champ and being the boss he said that was a no go.  You asked me to be here to defend you when it doesn't conflict with things Kristin needs me to do.  I've been here.  I offered Norm and Whitney the respect of going to them and saying I would like my release.  Then I get pulled into a match I never wanted, I got those pricks the Mid West Warriors claiming I'm talking about taking their tag titles.  I don't want to be a champion here.  Kristie keeps saying play nice.  I'm done.  I'll go out to the ring for my match and he pauses as Regular Guy by Drop Kick Murphies plays.  He answers Jax's call I'm in the place Maegan claims is her office.  Yeah, I heard what they both have to say but you know what I just don't fucking care.  The boss says if I don't want to be here, why be here?  It's not like I haven't gotten my ass kicked before but at least I'm not no showing War where I'm suposed to have his back.  I'll be there but after WAR I'm done.  I don't care what Carlos or Simon thinks.  Fuck 'em.  No, bitch, my problem was marrying into a family that loved this business and letting Michael and Matt train my sorry ass.  Don't fucking quote the Corps to me, Lieutenant I was your fucking commander, remember?  Fine.  You want to join my one man pity party because Andrea was a whoring slut?  Well what is it that Jen's always saying?  Get yo life?  I'm so tired of the bullshit and for one brief second I thought maybe ANA knew that we'd at the very least handle his lightwork despite the fact I could give a fuck about being here."

He hangs up the phone and puts it in his holster and raises an eyebrow when Broken by Seether featuring Amy Lee begins to play.  Knowing that its not his phone he looks sideways at Maegan who picks up her own phone

Maegan sighs and speaks quietly into the phone.

Maegan:"I don't have time to talk right now.....{she listens}  Don't start the whole family loyalty thing on me.  I actually made a committment here.....{she sighs}  Look I'll give you an answer after my match with Heather Jackson on War.  I have a few legalities and professional obligations that make that impossible right now.  We'll have to table that until after the show.  {she rolls her eyes}  Look, they are my friends and I do know sentencing is around the corner, they need moral support.  I will fly out as soon as I can so Skye, Crys, and Alyssa won't be alone when they deal with that asshole.  You know that when I made a committment here that it was more than a 24/7 committment.  I can't just bail on a promise based on a maybe.  {sighs}  I'll do what I can but we are talking about the XDiva Title too.  {she looks down} So you're on board with that too.....well I'll just have to let everyone know about that later."   

Talon:"As for me, after this match win or lose, I'm done.  It may happen sooner if I'm dissapointing the boss as much as you have been telling me I have.  The funny thing is that ANA is very clear when he wants people to know things.  I want out and I think he will let me as long as I'm not a crybaby douche bag like Stevenson."

kstancil13

{More than a little pissed when she gets off the phone}

Maegan:"No.  I'm not satisfied with things that are going on. I'm sick of Carlos' shit claiming that he NEVER talks to me when he and his good friend are up my ass all the time wondering when Jen is going to be here and if she does her physicals in the nude.  I talk to Whit almost everyday, sometimes twice those days, and luckily she had a great suggestion.  After War since I'm sure that I'll kick Heather's ass and make the sick bitch like it I'm going on a training LOA with one of the trainers on his list because honestly I'm beginning to think I'm just a warm body and Mack's training is all about in the bedroom and not in the ring.  The time frame couldn't be better for the few days between War and Wrestle X.  Could I be wrong about the Mack?  Hell only Whit and Viper really know him, so maybe but I still have to train."

Marijuana Man

Talon can leave now if he wants, but he already made a commitment to be at WAR and compete, and he claims he will show up, so after Wednesday, if its what he wants, he can go, no one ever forced anyone to stay here. As for the Stevenson ordeal, rumors aside, Drew never quit SEF. He never came to A Native Americano and said he quit, so case closed, shut your fucking mouth about it now or it will be for you and you won't have any last word because your jaw will be wired shut. Don't even answer this.

And of course Talon isn't following Mack, that is the point. Talon keeps stroking the guy off because the kid don't follow what Mack does which is why the O'Bannon is burying any chance at getting over he may have had.

A Native Americano never thought you would handle any work because no O'Bannon has shown they can handle this match on WAR. None of them have offered any bit of support to the Director heading into this match, so save your lies kid and go about your way to quit what you can't handle. It is what is best for you and SEF that you quit, otherwise you end up stomped and trampled by the hungry, more talented roster that wants to be here and play their position better than you. If Talon is tired of bullshit, he needs to stop spewing it and go into the battle that is set up to be owned by The Showtime, no matter if that team isn't the strongest it could be, they are more united and on the same page than their competition. Matt and Simon were given a battle by Jax and Talon prior to this week and the O'Bannon's targeted the Tag Team Champions, no matter if they said it, they made a physical statement to want to contend and it was clear to everyone, except Talon it seems. The kid needs do what he claims he wants to do and not disrespect this business which means keeping his mouth shut and staying out of the picture. Ride out WAR and take what happens, then leave with his small ball tucked like a little girl up her skirt and walk. Take that has disrespect, but Talon is simply getting what he gives and better consider himself lucky he is allowed to walk into the ring.

Maybe.

And yes Maegan, you are wrong about Mack for his training may be different for everyone he trains, but it works for everyone he trains. Nobody will prepare you better for this company than Mack, so go fuck him, go learn from him, and be the best wrestler you can be or just go quit with Talon and get the fuck outta here!?! Mack wants you to be a woman and give him what he gives you, a good fuck, then the real training begins, so there ya go, take it or leave it.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock