sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Loser!

Started by JordanCut, March 11, 2014, 07:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

War camera is rolling showing Jordan Cut and Marcus "Money Man" Dollars having a conversation. Marcus Dollars shakes Jordan Cut hand then walks away. Jenom wraps her arm around Jordan Cut arm asking what they were talking about, so Jordan Cut whispers someonething to Jenom which made her smile big, and Jordan Cut decided to speak at the camera about his match with Jake O'Bannon.

Loser! Jake O'Bannon talking to you! You think stepping in the ring with me is time for your to make a name for yourself using me a doormat to start your success in this company don't think so loser! You won't cut in the ring with me, and I'm cut down everything you throwdown into pieces, because you are a loser in my book ain't nothing you can do or say will cut your way through me to get a victory. The Mack came up to me early said something to me which I will never forget that is cutting into this business is no easy task. You are cutting through every task put in front of you, and you will cut it in this business being future of this company, so you keep cutting through everything your success will get bigger in no time!

Jordan Cut smiles thinking of those words by The Mack, and he continue on speaking about the match.

Tonight on War, Jake O'Bannon becomes a loser stepping in the ring with me, because he will lose not able to cut through me, so Jake O'Bannon prepare to cut by razor sharp knife going to cut your neck. My arms are scissors ready to cut your neck in half with "The Cutter" get ready to be cut tonight on War!

Jordan Cut and Jenom go inside the locker room as War went to a commercial break.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock