menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Does Mack Have A Pac?

Started by Showsteala, March 12, 2014, 01:26:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Kicking back on a metal box is Mack in his gear with the title strapped ready to slap box the so called best competition into a pitiful pack of puss or whatever comes out of the pimples he about to smash. A far away look in his baby blue eyes like he thinking of something more, something that drives him to be better than anyone else in that ring, so good that the people can't handle not seeing him just so they can hate, all cause they can't be great. No one dares come close, but they all wanna claim they own him, and any self proclaimed legend always run with their tail tucked from a legend in his own right. Mack don't believe he be a legend, but for a decade now his own peers been labeling him just that, so much that years ago SEF put out a t-shirt promoting Mack as The Legend, so what do you expect when the man has an ego bigger than this world!?! Ya wall wanna see Mack, but ya can't stand up to him, then you can't stand up for SEF and that's a fact. Standing up for SEF is standing up to fight Mack, to fight all the imposter's who try to be Mack, but fail to do so and run at the first sight of that truth. They just a poser and can't be the real deal. One man made his impostor of Mack work, but that was the best friend of Mack, Viper, in his ruse as Marijuana Mack, someone we could use, but maybe a better version, one that is truly good to be!?! But carried away now and so let's forget that, we got, we got...

What the fuck do we got?

Taylor Andrews kicked back against the wall texting on her phone speaks up letting us know she is there in her gear and title strapped.

We got a Tag Team who has a huge chance to shine on our dime, or at least yours sweetheart, but at least you get to have me around. What we don't have is a credible team to oppose us as Matt and Simon are all fired up as they should be and really throwing that fuel on the fire. Hell, I love it, but the O'Bannon's are getting things twisted like their panties while A Native Americano is getting stoned thinking of his next move. Not sure where Phoenix is, but I hope he is polishing up the SEW Title for me!?!

Mack smirking at Taylor and nodding ok.

Yea, you look good with gold honey, so grab as much as you can handle and keep riding high never letting anyone stomp ya into the ground so hard ya can't come back, like Mack. I see Brady is representing, so I wonder if he takes care of this Marcus boy, when he does that is, he be down to roll on with the show and make his time to have our back be tonight!?

Mack looking this way knowing they be watching and grinning wide with arms spread out shrugging like he don't care, but calls his boy out.

What do ya say Brady? Ya know the call to arms, you know the call to party, to ride miles high from town to town and drop in The Showtime for something nobody seen this side of the galaxy. Not sure where ya are, but ya see we be right out here in the open, so stroll on over and let us know, besides, I wanted to tell ya I liked what ya had to say. Maybe The Showtime may have to get behind miss Darland's sweet ass for this big battle of power in SEF!?! Who knows what ya may see us do, all depends on what we get out of it, but with you I know were getting someone who cares, so stick with the real wolfpac.

Mack throwing the sign up of the wolfpac which Taylor does too and touches fingers with Mack.

mysticbabydoll

Brady walks over, and gets talking.

Brady Henderson: I will be down for that, and he ain't gonna what hit him. I will have your back in that match, and I am in.

Brady throws up the Wolf Pac sign, and touches their fingers.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock