sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Breaking Point.

Started by The American Tradition, March 12, 2014, 09:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The American Tradition

Backstage at WAR, Phoenix Winterborn was shown getting ready for the main event of the evening, an 8-person tag tam match. The SEW championship was resting on his shoulder, as he had a very intense look on his face. Intense, yet cool and collected at the same time.

"So, you want us to strap up, huh? You want us to strap up and go to war tonight? Roger that. See, here's the thing. I told you before, and I'm gonna tell you again. You want me to change my mind,and ride with the Renegades of Peace again. You want me to fall back in line? Tell ya what. I'll think about it. I'll give ya my answer at Wrestle X. But for now? I'm going out there, and I'm doing what needs to be done. I'm going out there, I'm gonna beat somebody's ass, just like I've been doing since day one. Whether you wanna call me the top star in this company or not is beyond the point. Whether you wanna debate whether I'm the best wrestler here or not, THAT is beside the point. The fact of the matter is this. Tonight, I'm going to WAR in this big eight man tag match, and I'm gonna prove once again why I can wrestle circles around ANYONE in this company! Why I can wrestle circles around anyone in. This. Business!"

A pause.

"Ya see, wrestling in SF has become a business to me. It has become simply a business. I have been proving people wrong since day one here. Three time. Three times I've been the SEW Champion, and every SINGLE time! I've beaten Taylor Andrews for it, and now she gets one more crack at me at Wrestle X, while I'm also fighting Mack for the SEF Heavyweight championship via my win in the Hardcore Rumble. That's all well and good because after Wrestle X, I will b the UNIFED SEF Heavyweight Champion. But that comes at Wrestle X. Tonight, TONIGHT is about proving a point. It's about making a statement."

A staff member came up to him, and handed him a piece of paper. Phoenix looked at it for a moment, crinkled his face, and set it down behind him on the table.

"That statement being that Phoenix Winterborn IS number one in this company! Regardless of who you say you're gonna push, regardless of who you put into that top spot...nobody, NOBODY can debate the fact that I am the BEST person in this company! I am the best person in SEF! This world title around my waist proves it! I can go beating your top guys left and right! You want me to put Mack down finally? Fine, I'll do it, and I'll do it with a smile on my face, you know why? Because Mack and I don't get along. Mack and I do not like each other."

Taking a breath, he grabbed the water bottle on the table behind him, taking a sip before continuing.

"Tonight...TONIGHT...these 'Heroes' as they call themselves, are nothing more than a ragtag group who THINK that they can get away with whatever they want here. Well, I'm here to tell em 'no'. That shit is NOT flying. not so long as I'm the champion."

Another pause, as a smile slowly crept across his face.

"See, I'm starting to lose it a little bit. i'm starting to become a bit unhinged. because...Native Americano. He wants to talk about brotherhood, and respect...this, that,and the other. I tried showing him respect. I tried showing him that I could fall in line. Tried to show him that I could be a good little soldier. But,he kept wanting more, and more, and more from me and it got to the point where I reached my braking point. I couldn't do it anymore. So here's what I'm puttin down. Tonight, is not about Native Americano. It's not about the Renegades of Peace. It's about Phoenix Winterborn making a statement. Making a statement that is going to have lasting impressions on this company. As we had towards Wrestle X. As we had towards the Phoenix Winterborn show, because that's exactly what it is. Because not only am I defending one title, I'm also taking my place in the main event to win the other title to become the Unified champion!"

He scratched his chin, almost like he was falling deep in thought, looking for his final words.

"Tonight, the revolution begins. Tonight is night one of the takeover,and that friends...is change you can believe in."

Hiking the championship up on his shoulder, Phoenix saluted the camera with two fingers before walking off, ending the scene.

Daddy Mack

Ya keep claiming to be so great, to be so much of a leader, to be the best wrestler yet you have NEVER proven that to be the case. You failed to pull the trigger and be a renegade for A Native Americano, now you fail to unite and show who the best team is on WAR. And you get your chance, again, to prove your better than Mack, at Wrestle X, something you never did on any stage. Phoenix Winterborn is becoming a forgotten pawn who got played and bailed on your crew, so if you expect anyone to buy into your bullshit, you are sadly mistaken, boy.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock