sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

My Time *War R/p*

Started by MattWard, March 19, 2014, 07:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattWard

I am at the hotel with Larissa as i just got out of the shower naked as i am walking back to bed to get dressed. Larissa is only in a black laced thong as i share a passionate kiss as i start to speak.

That was a wonderful warm up before we have to go to the arena before my battle for the SEW X Diva Championship.

][Larissa][ Hunny you are making me wet just by you standing there in your natural beauty.

Thank you love, you will be repaid on the limo ride to the arena. so let get ready so we can head to the arena. Taylor Andrews is a tough fighting champion that why she is my tag team partner along with Matt in XFW. But now we have to throw that out the ring for the night for the X Diva Championship.

][Larissa][ Oh Yeah but at least if you defeat Taylor the title will stay within the group.

I get dressed wearing a short skirt and a white Chicago Blackhawks shirt as Larissa get dressed as she is wearing a Mid West Warriors shirt and Jeans as we make our way out of the hotel room as we get into the limo. while in the limo i finger Larissa during the drive to the arena. We arrive at the arena as we walk towards our locker room i start to speak.

It is my time to become SEW X Diva Champion, Taylor we respect each other but this is going to be my time to shine so i can go on to Wrestle X to show that tramp Meagan Fox that when she beat me was base on pure fluke.

Camera's begin to fade as we enter the mid west warriors part of Showtime Locker room as the camera goes black.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock