menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm going to win "King Of SEF" also become number one

Started by JordanCut, August 13, 2014, 08:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Jordan Cut is in his locker room major pop reaction is heard from SEF, and he tapes his wrists pretty good getting ready to step in the ring with Marcus Dollars in "King Of SEF" qualifying match. Jordan Cut turn his attention to the camera hears "Jordan!" chants from SEF fans, so he started speaking.

Hello SEF fans! We are back in business once again! I stand before you to announce not only am I going to win "King Of SEF" also become number one in this company. We can forget about who made this company or built it that doesn't matter anymore the future starts right now as I cut through every single SEF wrestler who gets in the ring with me.

Jordan Cut stop talking "Cut!" chant is heard from SEF fans, so he starts addressing his match on War.

Tonight on War, I step in the ring with Marcus Dollars who hasn't show up, and I hear he wants more money than rest of SEF roster is making right now. I guess he simply cutting his way to make more money than care about proving yourself to earn that type of cash. I'm back more dangerous, twisted, out of control, and cooler! To all SEF talent in "King Of SEF" qualifying match prepare to be cut into pieces road to be "King Of SEF" also becoming number one in SEF starts right now!

Jordan Cut leaves his locker room as "War" went to a commercial break.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock