sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I win tonight!

Started by JordanCut, August 27, 2014, 02:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

War camera is rolling showing Jordan Cut getting undress screaming woman is being heard in background. Jordan Cut is shirtless turn his attention to the camera, and he started speaking about his match against Drew Stevenson.

Tonight on War, I win tonight! It not being cocky more like a fact Drew Stevenson has not arrive where we are at! I take another big step closer being number one in this company which I been saying all along, and I get a title shot at Light Heavyweight Title which I will collect next week War. Drew Stevenson is legend I know that is a fact, but he not being here means he decided to take his talent home not bother showing up to wrestle future of professional wrestling. Get ready with your cameras to take pictures of future of professional wrestling soon to be your new Light Heavyweight Champion simply cause Drew Stevenson couldn't cut it!

Jordan Cut takes off his pants wearing showing off his naked ass massive screams from women is being heard in the background as War went to commercial break.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock