sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 168 {9/10/14}

Started by ropsef4832, September 21, 2014, 09:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Marijuana Man

September 10th, 2014

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SEF:WUN OFFICE

SEF:WUN Board of Directors
The Board members will collaborate together on the direction of WAR and what talent should be used with the WAR GM handling the general nature of the show while the SEF:WUN GM oversees her. The Director/Producer will make any big decisions and usually handle headliners and main events.

Event Staff
Click Here

Venue
Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, MI

Earlier Today

A black limousine pulls through the gate behind the Van Andel Arena and up alongside the back door with the familiar face of Cassie Michaels stepping out. A bit older, but looking like she is back for action in tight black pants and a leather jacket with her hair down her back and shoulders. The fans lined up around the fence shout and holler at the returning star bringing Cassie to wave at them and smile as she grabs her bags from the trunk. Cassie wheeling one into the back door while carrying a bag on her arm leaving the fans to wonder what she is actually doing here!?!

"WELCOME TO WAR!!!"

Shouts Nick Miller who is ready to call the weekly Wednesday night show.

"A night of title changes last week and here we are with the chance for another clean sweep as we see three more title matches. A championship scramble taking place in the main event with six hungry competitors challenging the WAR World Champ."

Michael McMoney chiming in.

"Where's my World Title match?"

Nick says.

"Don't know Michael, maybe you should go complain to Mack or look up one of the GM's?!? Mack will be out here in a moment actually as he and HBK defend the WAR Tag Titles in a four corners tornado match."

Match 1: 4 Corners Tornado Team
WAR Tag Team Championship
Johnny X & Rapid v. Simon Lee Nash & Kevin Nash v. Matt & Jeremy Ward v. Shawn Michaels(c) & Mack(c) w/Elizabeth Marret
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Rapid targeting Mack from the get go and these two old rivals pick up where they left off last week like they never lost a beat. Johnny keeping HBK from helping Mack and almost loses this match, but hangs in there with Shawn. Nash and his son target the Ward's with Simon pummeling Matt out of the ring and beating him into the crowd. Kevin tossing Jeremy around the ring while Mack and Rapid end up fighting on the stage. Kevin booting HBK out of the ring and Johnny looking for X-Cution, but Jeremy cutting him off with a clothesline. Jeremy looking to body slam Kevin, but gets a elbow to his head and tossed over the top rope. Kevin then delivers the Jacknife Powerbomb on Johnny as Elizabeth comes up on the stage to kick Rapid from behind right up between his legs. Nash into the pin to end the match and take the titles for he and Simon.

Winners and NEW WAR Tag Team Champions: Simon Lee & Kevin Nash @ 19 Minutes 56 Seconds

Mack with a ddt to Rapid on the stage and here comes Acetaker with a steel chair aimed at Elizabeth, but the CEO ducks the shot. The COO into a spinning back kick to the chair knocking it into Acetaker's head and Elizabeth pulls Ace into Southern Pride on the stage. Rapid getting up to take the Mack Attack from Mack who stands tall on the stage with Elizabeth while Kevin and Simon stand tall in the ring with their newly won WAR Tag Team Titles leaving Nick Miller to say.

"What a wild match that was with Kevin Nash claiming gold in SEF with the son of Nash, Simon Lee, but Mack and Elizabeth with a show of dominance over Rapid and Acetaker here tonight too."

McMoney chiming in.

"Bullshit, Elizabeth gave Rapid a low blow and interfered in the match which should be thrown out."

Nick says.

"Your opinion Michael, but the match was not thrown out and were getting set to have our second match, no, were gonna see someone try and win the 24/7 Chaos Title from Acetaker backstage."

And sure of enough we see Jordan Cut attacking Acetaker with kicks and punches just beating the 24/7 champ down, then hits The Cutter and pins him to win the belt. Without a chance to get up we see Skull run in with a kick to the head of Jordan, then nails Aneurysm and pins him to win the 24/7 title and walk off with the belt.

Match 2: Singles
Light Heavyweight Championship
Cassie Michaels v. Steve Weigel(c)
Referee: Tom Walker

Steve came out first wondering who his opponent would be looking a bit smug like it doesn't matter as he pats the title around his waist shouting.

"NO ONE TAKES THIS FROM ME!"

And out runs Cassie Michaels with blazing red hair down her shoulders bouncing around like she is back at home. A pair of baggy pants revealing a thong to match her hair with a blue halter top. Cassie springing down to the ring in a bit of a skip slapping some hands before she slides in under the bottom rope. Steve waving her off, then rips off the title throwing it to the ref and moves in for a kick to his opponent. Cassie ducking around into a neckbreaker on Steve, then she springs into the ropes bouncing off for a baseball slide dropkick to his head. The red headed diva pulling Steve up into a suplex near the ropes, then climbs to the top turnbuckle leaping off with a 450 Splash and the pin to end the match.

Winner and NEW Light Heavyweight Champion: Cassie Michaels @ 4 Minutes 18 Seconds

Cassie posing with the title on the ropes and all emotional with a smile that won't go away. She holds the gold to her chest and exits the ring high fiving several fans around ringside before heading to the back. But even there its not over as Greg Boone approaches Cassie for a post match interview.

"Cassie Michaels, congratulations on the big win in your return match to SEFWUN. Did you think it would be such a quick match?"

Cassie shrugging and holding the gold up on her shoulder to just smile and say.

"I was expecting to go do what I did and whether my opponent was not ready for me or just not good enough to beat me will remain to be see until our rematch. And thank you, it feels good to be back here in SEF and to be the new Light Heavyweight Champion makes it feel so much better."

Greg shooting back.

"When you think that rematch will happen?"

Cassie shrugging again.

"Whenever Steve wants cause I am a fighting champion who will be ready for any challenger. I'm back to rise to the top and will challen-"

Heather Jackson stepping into view and yanking the microphone held by Greg towards herself to cut Cassie off.

"Since I was passed over, again, so some old fossil could be dug up and given my spotlight, why don't you give me a shot at that title next week!?"

Cassie just smiles.

"You beat me next week, and you get a title shot whenever you want cause like me, you gotta earn it lil girl."

Heather nods ok and just snaps at Cassie.

"I will beat you Cassie, you are old news!"

And she just walks off leaving Cassie to shrug and look down at her title with a smile before looking at Greg who shrugs as well. Cassie walking off and away we cut to find Skull getting slammed into with a chair to the head from Spaydz with Acetaker to follow with the Westsidaz Kick. But Jeremy Ward tackling Ace to the floor allowing Matt Ward to shoulder tackle Spaydz down, then drop into the pin on Skull and win the 24/7 Chaos Title. Matt grabbing the belt and runs off into a spear from Jordan Cut as Jeremy rolls around with Acetaker on the floor. Jordan lifting Matt into The Cutter, then pins him to take the title and run off with it.

Main Event Match: 30 Minute Championship Scramble
WAR World Heavyweight Championship
The Sandman v. Rob Van Dam v. Skull v. Acetaker v. Jordan Cut v. Brady Henderson v. CM Punk(c)
Referee: Doug Melvin

Sandman makes the first fall over Skull after the White Russian Leg Sweep @ 5 Minutes 14 Seconds

Acetaker and Jordan brawl around the ring a lot during this match with some animosity from earlier perhaps. Brady trying to take down Sandman while Punk and RVD trade some punches for chops. Skull helping Brady put Sandman down, then turns on Brady allowing Punk to floor RVD with a kick and hit Sandman with the GTS to make the second fall with a pin.

CM Punk @ 11 Minutes 36 Seconds

RVD back into it with a dropkick to Punk's head and beats him into a corner while Brady takes Skull down with the Vampire Black Out. Acetaker sending Jordan into the crowd, but gets The Cutter right across the guard rail as Sandman delivers a double bulldog to Punk and RVD. Brady running into Sandman leaping high for a chop to his head, but The Sandman ducking around to kick Brady away and run into him with a clothesline taking both men over the top rope. Jordan in the ring trying to pin Punk and keep him down while Skull pulls RVD up into a fallaway slam. Skull nailing Aneurysm on Jordan and goes for Punk who hits the GTS instead. RVD off the turnbuckles with a kick to Punk's head and then leaps to the top flying off with the five star frog splash and makes the pin.

RVD @ 18 Minutes 45 Seconds

Acetaker getting in the ring as Brady and Sandman get in brawling with each other still and RVD up to defend himself for the next twelve minutes making sure he doesn't get pinned.

Winner and NEW WAR World Heavyweight Champion: RVD

Punk kneeling up with hands on his head in a bit of frustration after going for the pin on RVD, but couldn't make it count due to the time limit running out. So the former champ lifts up RVD to hit the GTS on him, then grabs the title to hold it up only to have Sandman drop Punk with a clothesline from behind.

And here comes The Dudley Boyz, Bubba Ray, D-Von, and Spike, all marching to the ring with Bubba and D-Von carrying a table. Spike hitting the ring to hit the Dudley Dog on Jordan Cut and Acetaker, then brawls with Sandman as Bubba and D-Von set the table up in the ring. Spike backing off to duck and charge his head into Sandman's gut driving him back to D-Von who turns The Sandman and lifts him up. Bubba catching Sandman over the table to drive him through with the Dudley Death Drop as Nick Miller shouts.

"OH MY GOD!!! The Dudleyz are back ladies and gentlemen, what a way to end off WAR tonight and no telling what is gonna happen next week now that these boyz have brought wood back to SEFWUN. And we got a new WAR World Champion in RVD, but will he be able to keep it for longer than a week with influx of competition we been seeing for that belt lately?! Tune in next week to find out and until then, have a good night."

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock