sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF Friday Night Anarchy # 13

Started by Simon Lee Nash, February 10, 2015, 04:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Simon Lee Nash

Deadline
11:59:59 PM Eastern on Feb 13, 2015
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

SEF Office
All questions or problems with the card can be addressed in the SEF Office and directed towards Anarchy Owner, Carlos Mitchell, so just click the name above which is a link to where you can post any further inquiries.

Venue
Kellog Arena in Battle Creek, MI

Theme Music
"Welcome To Reality" by Pop Evil

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Main Event
Steel Cage Fight
The Mack vs Taylor Andrews
Ref: Smokey McWeed

Mid Card Bout
Jordan Brooks vs Trent Flash
If Trent Flash wins his match then he will receive a match with Jordan Brooks for the SEF Revolution Heavyweight Championship.
Ref: Doug Melvin

Opening Contest
Dean Rush vs Johnny Rebel
Ref: Tom Walker

Staff
|
Interviewer
Greg Boone
|
Color Commentator
Michael Mazzarone
|
Play By Play Commentator
Nick Miller
|
Ring Announcer
Samantha Winters
Head Referee
Smokey McWeed
|
Referee
Tom Walker

Simon Lee Nash

Code: [Select]

Venue
Kellog Arena in Battle Creek, MI

The SEF Crowd is going wild as the pryo explodes from the rampway as Anarchy begins. Then an overhead shot of the Kellog Arena in Battle Creek MI as the graphic appears on the corner of the screen.

Just then Hell will be calling your name hits on the pa system and the general manager of the Anarchy Carlos Mitchell comes out to the ramp way to a very positive cheer
Carlos: Hello Michigan.

Crowd cheers

Carlos: Now as you may know the SEF is going through a lot of changes lately, I am now the full time General manager of Anarchy and I can do whatever I want with everything that is the show. 

Carlos: So with that said I want to say that on our next show in two weeks you will slowly be seeing changes with the show. As you can see we are going to be remodeling things around here.

Carlos: I think you will have to wait and see what I am talking about very soon. I will say this. I hope you get a good look at this place tonight Battle Creek cause the next time we are live in two weeks. Things will never be the same again.

Carlos: I promise you guys you will love the ideas that I got coming up. So thank you for coming tonight and I hope you enjoy tonight's show and as one great person used to say.
"let's get it on"
Crowd roars at the sound of that.

Nick Miller voice comes on

Nick: Changes will be coming very much so and I wonder what Carlos Means by that?

Mike: That means I won't have to deal with a loud mouth like you next time I hope

Nick: Give me a break, Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Welcome to Anarchy we are live from a sold out Kellog Arena in Battle Creek MI and I am along with Mike Mazzrone and Mike what a night we have in store for the fans tonight. First off we are about to witness a very good match as Dean Rush will go one on one with Johnny Rebel

Mike: Yes in deed Dean was very impressive in his debut just two weeks ago and tonight he goes up again Rebel. Let's see if Rush will keep it up.

Nick: Then Jordan Brooks goes one on one with Trent Flash and here is a added bonus if Trent Flash wins then he gets a chance sometime down the line at the Revolution Championship.

Mike: Yeah, talk about Bull crap. How on earth does Trent Flash deserve a shot at the belt. He is no where in the league of Jason Brooks and this should be nothing but a capwalk for Mr. Brooks

Nick: And in our main event tonight. Mack goes up against Taylor Andrews inside the confinds of a 15 foot high steel cage.

Mike: I can't wait for this battle cause a few weeks back. Taylor screwed with Mack in a match and all Mack did was return the favor tonight something has to give and I will say this. This is going to get ugly and I think somebody is going to get seriously hurt tonight.

Nick: That and a whole lot more man this is going to be a night to remember,

Opening Contest
Dean Rush vs Johnny Rebel
Ref: Tom Walker

Winner: Dean Rush by pinfall @ 8 Minutes 35 Seconds

Mid Card Bout
Jordan Brooks vs Trent Flash
If Trent Flash wins his match then he will receive a match with Jordan Brooks for the SEF Revolution Heavyweight Championship.
Ref: Doug Melvin

Winner: Trent Flash by countout @ 13 Minutes 28 Seconds

Postfight: complete chaos breaks out as Red Flowers Jr Hawk and Trent Flash does a beat down of Jordan Brooks. The crowd boos at the disgusting display in the ring. Flash grabs the mic and fires a warning shot to the entire SEF saying that the Fanboys are here to stay and is not to be messed with. Soon the empire of the SEF will be taken over by the future and the crowd in battle creek was looking at them.

Main Event
Steel Cage Fight
The Mack w/Elizabeth Marret vs Taylor Andrews
Ref: Smokey McWeed

A great main event match was turn to horror and concern. As Mack passed out and collapse in the center of the ring. Elizbeth Marret Carlos Mitchell, Nick Miller, Mike Mazzrone, and all of the SEF Medical staff rushed to the ring to check on Mack

Carlos orders the Cage to be lifted to the top of the arena. Taylor Andrews exits the ring. But the main story is how is Mack and what is his condition.
There was no fan fare just a lot of fans quiet. Watching all the action happen into the ring. Mack was put on a back board and put on a stretcher and wheeled out of the arena as the Anarchy Graphics goes up on the bottom screen and camera fades to black to end the show.

Winner: Taylor Andrews around 25 Minutes

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock