world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Sacrifice 57 {2/3/15}

Started by sopshowtime69, February 12, 2015, 12:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

ANA

February 3rd, 2015

SEF OFFICE
All questions or problems with the card can be addressed in the SEF:WUN Office, so just click the name above which is a link to where you can post any further inquiries.

Staff
|
Interviewer
Greg Boone
|
Play By Play Commentator
Nick Miller
|
Color Commentator
Nick Torres
|
Ring Announcer
Samantha Winters
Head Referee
Smokey McWeed
|
Referee
Tom Walker

Theme Music
My Sacrifice by Creed

"Welcome to Sacrifice ladies and gentlemen. We are in Grand Rapids inside the Van Andel Arena which is packed full of diehard fans ready to see what looks to be a promising show. I am Nick Miller here with you all to call this show and with me is Nick Torres to offer is over two decades of in ring experience to the broadcast booth."

Nick Torres says.

"Yea, yea, and don't forget we get to award last years standouts in the SEF-Your Vote ceremony that was cancelled and moved to tonight. They shoulda just booked it for tonight anyways, its what SEF always did in the past."

Miller says.

"Yes they did, but I believe they were trying to make a bigger deal out of it, but after last years scandal it just couldn't be done I guess. Too bad you and Da Gangstas weren't around a year ago, that scandal may have never caused SEF to close during the spring and summer!?!"

Torres says.

"All I can say Miller is that we were involved in the clean up of that scandal cause we are for life, but that is the past buddy. We are in the present looking to the future, living for the future. We got our core base of wrestlers back thanks to Frank E Dangerously keeping the dream alive and I am sure we'll see younger guys coming in here to learn from the best that SEF has to offer. We always do cause its the hottest place to be."

Miller says.

"True, we are back on course and nobody can touch us now, none of those parasites from the indy scene can get into SEF without going through people who will screen them and find out their true intentions. But as for the present, we got the best indeed, we offer the greatest wrestlers in the business today and in tonight's main event we see two of the finer females clash. Taylor Andrews has been a pain in the side of Mack and Elizabeth since she returned on the one night only edition of WAR several weeks ago and now finds herself one on one with Elizabeth Marret. The Mack in his wife's corner and Taylor seemingly running solo with no intent to make any alliances despite having maybe a couple friends she earned the love of over the years."

Torres says.

"That golden haired foxy lady doesn't need alliances, but against Elizabeth it wouldn't matter, especially with Mack's presence at ringside. It'll be a kickass match for sure and I look forward to seeing Taylor get back into the groove she had a year ago before those scumbags nearly destroyed SEF. Although, they never did have the impact the nMo had years ago when myself, Storms, and Havoc took over
SEF."

Miller says.

"I have to admit you three stood out a lot more, but you also revealed yourselves and moved up the ladder in SEF to become major players while these parasites didn't have the talent to hang in the ring which is why they tried to destroy us outside the ring. The nMo should have been, if they weren't, a candidate for team of the year which is our first award were giving out to the best team of last year. So without further ado let's get kicked off and we'll do so with our new host of the SEF-Your Vote ceremony."

Torres asks.

"I heard you were hosting the ceremony Miller?!"

Miller says.

"Not since it was included with tonight's Sacrifice show. Nope, our host is making his way out now to get things kicked off, so here he is."

Push It To The Limit plays over the pa bringing out a unfamiliar face of a dark haired man wearing a white tuxedo with a black bow tie and white undershirt. His hair short, but has length to his bangs which cover his forehead just above his thick eyebrows. A large cigar is in his mouth as this new guy who appears to not be real tall as he approaches the podium and adjusts the microphone down to let him speak. The cigar in the man's left hand as he speaks with a stern look of business and a cold tone.

"First of all, you can all call me Mr Bear because I am your new boss here on Sacrifice due to buying Frankie out and later tonight I have more business to address. Second, I am the host of this SEF-Your Vote awards show, so up first we find out who the top team of last year was and to be honest, there weren't many. I may be new to all of you in SEF, but I have watched in the past and I have went through archives, I did my homework let's just say. Plus we polled the wrestlers in SEF, we polled the fans and well there were a few teams formed, some alliances forged, none stood out like The Showtime."

Foxy, Foxy by Rob Zombie plays over the pa and here comes Taylor Andrews dressed in her usual ring attire with that golden hair tied back in a tight ponytail that swishes back and forth with her sexual steps of confidence. Taylor approaching the podium as Mr Bear gestures her to take center stage while he heads to the back. The Golden Gal putting her hand on the golden statue in front of her and smiles, then looks out over the crowd with a smile of lustful arrogance.

"The Showtime came together a year ago when Mack and I began working together as a team and he brought Brady Henderson to the team since those two were working together as well. I brought Simon Lee Nash to Mack's attention and with Simon came Matt Ward, but it was myself and Mack that made The Showtime the entity it was for those other three names to have a spot where they could stand out from the rest of SEF. I trained under Mack in his dojo, I followed that man to pick him apart, to make myself better than him, better than everyone. No team could compare to The Showtime, none at all, and it is the biggest injustice in this world that we had to cut The Showtime short. The real stars of that team remain today and even Simon Lee is around, somewhere in SEF. I proudly accept this award for The Showtime because next to Mack, I know what that team represents more than anyone else, so with that said, I'll see you all later tonight when I step in that ring to go one on one with the woman who made me want to walk in her legendary shoes, Whitney Elizabeth Marret."

Taylor taking the statue and walking off to the back and so Nick Miller says.

"No surprise The Showtime won team of the year, although I figured Mack may accept the award. Surprising to see this new guy Mr Bear who is apparently replacing Frankie as the Sacrifice GM and shareholder in SEF ownership."

Nick Torres says.

"That was a bit of a shocker as I never heard of this guy, but what's the worst he can do, right!?!"

Miller says.

"Hopefully nothing as bad as some of the Owners in the past have done, but time will tell on that. Right now its time for the opening match and its for the Sacrifice Tornado Team Titles."

Opening Contest
TLC Team Match
West Coast Connection v. Priceless Paine(c)
Sacrifice Tornado Team Championship
Referee: Tom Walker

Jay and Mesa clean house on Jason and Chris to clear the ring and go get a couple ladders. Mesa going back for a table as Jay starts scaling a ladder in the ring when Jason springs off the top rope to land on the other side of the ladder Jay climbs. He meets Jay at the top trading punches as Chris gets in the ring to help his partner. Mesa catching Chris with punches and whips him to a corner running in for a splash. Chris ducks out to go behind with a german suplex launching Mesa to the back of his head. Jay kicking Jason in his head and flips over him sunset style powerbombing the priceless one to the mat. Chris running at Jay for a clothesline, but the cool one ducks to spin back with a heel kick to the Paine's jaw dropping him. Jay setting the table up and runs into Chris with a dropkick knocking him out of the ring, then pulls Jason up to walk him over smacking the priceless one's head off the table. Mesa getting up and starts climbing the ladder while Jay lays Jason on the table punching him a couple times. Chris comes in the ring with a chair to smack Mesa across his back making him fall down the ladder. Jay runs over ducking a chairshot and whips around with a spinning wheel kick driving the chair into the Paine's face. Jason rolling off the ladder and Jay meeting him with elbows, but gets a kick to the groin and slammed into the table. The priceless one keeps slamming Jay's head into the table, then hoists him up in a powerbomb dropping Jay through the table. Mesa meets him with a chairshot to the head, then lays it down and delivers a Russian leg sweep on the chair. The Arabian knight pulling Chris up to deliver a pileriver and then gets up to look around realizing he is the only one up. Mesa heading up the ladder to retrieve the belts and end this match.

Winners and NEW Sacrifice Tornado Team Champions: West Coast Connection @ 11 Minutes 56 Seconds

No Hope = No Fear by Soulfly plays over the pa as Mesa climbs down to help Jay out of the ring and the two celebrate on the stage while Nick Miller says.

"A fast match to see Mesa win this one for his team and we have new champions."

Nick Torres says.

"We saw both teams tear into each other early leading to spot after spot with no rest, although not a real long match, but good."

Push It To The Limit plays over the pa now and here comes the new owner of Sacrifice and minority Owner of SEF, Mr Bear. No cigar with him this time, but his same poker face of a business man ready to handle his as he approaches the podium on the stage.

"Now that the opening match is done and we have named new Sacrifice Tornado Team Champions, let us move on to the next SEF-Your Vote award to present to the rookie of two thousand fourteen. Not many new kids stood out which led us to a hobo taking the honor, so Earl The Hobo is the rookie standout of last year."

Like A Hobo by Charlie Wilson plays over the pa bringing Earl out in his rags looking worse as ever, like he aged a few years since we last saw him, but staggers out to take the statue. Mr Bear just snubbing by him sort of leaving Earl to take the podium for a few words. He bites the statue seeing if its real gold, but his bad teeth hurt after doing it and the crowd goes wild.

"Wow, who would have thought searching for my brutha would lead to this. Bet I can get a lot of booze! Gonna need it since my brutha still not here. I thought I found him once, but that was just a ploy, but I know his name now thanks to Mack. Ralph The Bum, you been in SEF before, at the rumble brutha, you and I both been in there now. I think we got another coming up and I'd love to see you return so the two bruthas from nutha muthas can show SEF how its done!"

Earl clutching his statue and walks off stage to a wild ovation as Nick Miller says.

"Earl The Hobo returns to claim his award and seems to be back here to compete and still searching for his brutha, Ralph The Bum, and what a crowd reaction!?!"

Torres says.

"Hell of a response for Earl, but hell of a story the guy has, so let's see what he can do."

Miller says.

"Let's see what Strife can do to keep his Sacrifice Title when he defends it next in a...oh wait, I got word Mr Bear has announced a rematch for Priceless Paine who just demanded to him to have one tonight. Mr Bear granted it and it will happen after the fatal four way which is up next and is for the Sacrifice Heavyweight Championship."

Mid Card Bout
Fatal 4 Way Match
Johnny X v. Jake Voss v. Rick Reynolds w/Frank Hussar v. Strife(c)
Sacrifice Heavyweight Championship
Referee: Doug Melvin

Rick letting Jake Voss and Strife battle it out as those two have their rivalry going, so Johnny X decides to keep The Scorpion busy. Johnny gets the upperhand over Rick and gets him down in a side headlock while Strife takes Jake over the top rope with a clothesline crashing both to the floor. Suddenly we see The Mack run out to the ring with a dropkick straight to the head of Jake Voss. Mack hops up looking at Strife who looks back at his old friend, then they nod and slide in the ring. Rick fighting up to his feet and shoves Johnny who Mack and Strife duck by to nail a double superkick on The Scorpion. Strife into the pin as Mack tackles Johnny to the mat rolling him out of the ring to the floor and the match is over.

Winner and still Sacrifice Champion: Strife @ 6 Minutes 28 Seconds

Minerva by the Deftones plays over the pa as Strife gets his belt and Mack gets a microphone. The Mack sporting a pair of blue jeans with his long hair swinging around that clean shaven mug beaming a sarcastic grin of arrogant cockiness to the likes which only The Showsteala can show off.

"Oh yea baby, mark this moment on your calendar, cause we just marked this Impact with an X and if you don't like it, you can..."

Mack tossing the mic to Strife and turns around to drop his pants bearing his ass.

"KISS THIS"

Mack popping up as he yanks his jeans up, then high fives Strife who lays the title over his shoulder. Mack taking the mic back to bare that grin again showing he ain't done.

"All fun and games aside kiddos, I gotta let ya all know that I know what nobody knows because only I know that next up is gonna be my spot, because ain't nobody made the impact The Mack made last year. I went into two thousand fourteen on a full head of steam kicking the door down on everybody in every town across the globe like I been doing for so many years. You wanted Mack, you still want Mack, but you don't deserve Mack."

A loud chorus of boos, but still some cheers cause many know Mack been through more shit than anyone else should have to go through. Mack still beaming cause he knows what nobody else knows, so listen up or get lost, chumps.

"Mr Bear, come on out here and hand me my fooking award cause you the new guy and you need to recognize who your best asset is."

Push It To The Limit plays over the pa and here comes the new boss looking indifferent as he approaches the podium to say.

"Thank you for the introduction Mack and yes, you are my best asset, so I will take care of you. But as for this next award, let me do the honors of presenting it as the host of the show and yes, you stood out with what you did last year. Nobody can touch you and despite a few trying to reach your level, too many have wasted their opportunity. Mack, you gave them what they wanted, you opened XFW and made it your own and paved the way for the future and you set a standard for SEF to follow. So yes, you have won the impact of the year award, here you go."

Mr Bear motions to the statue on the podium moving it in the center so Mack knows which one to take since the new boss walks off to the back. Mack still beaming and waves to him like a kid waving eagerly to someone.

"Guess he don't like us Strife, maybe I should have showered before I came out here!?"

Mack sniffing his pits after handing Strife the mic.

"Maybe The Bear is scared of the real wolfpack, the true warriors of Impact X?!"

Mack shrugs and drops his arms into a crotch chop causing Strife to do the same and both yell.

"KISS THIS"

Blaze Of Glory by Bon Jovi plays over the pa and the crowd pro Impact X, but a lot of heat for the rebels too, so what a night folks, what a atmosphere of chaos.

Mid Card Bout
Tornado Team Match
Priceless Paine v. West Coast Connection(c)
Referee: Tom Walker

This match picking up quick and a brawl between these two teams like they never stopped fighting from earlier. Unfortunately it doesn't take long for Rick Reynolds to show up and divert the referee to the outside of the ring allowing Frank Hussar to run in and gore down Mesa and Jay. Jason hitting his flying headbutt on Jay to make the pin and end the match

Winners and NEW Sacrifice Tornado Team Champions: Priceless Paine @ 8 Minutes 15 Seconds

Perfect Strangers plays over the pa as The Triad stands tall on the stage gloating big time while Nick Miller says.

"Rick may be a bit upset from his previous match and overly asserted himself in a way to get revenge for being upstaged by the return of Impact X!?!"

Nick Torres smirking a bit at that as he says.

"Many incarnations of that groups, but the best have been when The Mack leads the rebellion. Accept no substitutes boys and girls!"

Push It To The Limit plays over the pa bringing Mr Bear back out to the podium for the next SEF-Your Vote award presentation.

"Riveting action so far in SEF on my first night in charge and I can see quite a few good assets. They are who you want, so I will make sure you get them, but right now we have feud of the year to present. Not many stood out except for a couple, both involving Mack at that, but as hot as he was, there was a man who was fueled by a brand of justice not seen by the likes of anyone else. He was involved in the hottest feud of two thousand fourteen and here he is to accept the award for impact of the year, A Native Americano."

The lights go out as A Light That Never Comes by Linkin Park plays over the pa and the crowd confused by this. In a few seconds a glow of grey light casts out to the podium where A Native Americano now stands alone with a long beard and straw hat on his head with his long hair flowing down shoulders covered in a leather vest over his swat vest. His dark eyes staring ahead, that gaze moving over the statue and scanning the crowd with eyes lost in thought, but the words are speaking from this enigmatic beast.

"I am the light that never comes for A Native Americano never came here to for that spotlight so many others crave. I carried a team on my back to battle The Showtime and apparently my mark was made. I will never come for you, but it doesn't matter because you will come for me. You all crave to know what you cannot possibly know and that is why A Native Americano will remain here, so I humbly bow to say thanks. Follow me into the unknown and I will make sure the path is clear for the light to shine on you my brothers and sisters, so go on, take it."

A Native Americano grabbing the statue, then takes his hat in his other hand out stretching his arms to back up in a bow with the light going out. A few seconds later the arena lights come on to find Mr Bear at the podium with the last statue in front of him.

"Spine tingling words from the Americano, but on to our last award, the wrestler of the year and a few promising talents stood out, but not as many as people had hoped for. One young lady was held down so lesser talents could be given opportunities, but she was recognized by the people as the wrestler of two thousand fourteen, Taylor Andrews."

Foxy, Foxy by Rob Zombie plays over the pa bringing out Taylor in her ring gear ready for her main event match. The Golden Gal approaches the podium as Mr Bear makes his exit letting Taylor gleam at her statue and say.

"I worked my way to the top of SEF for this moment, but I still have more to come, like winning the SEF World Heavyweight Championship and Mack, I am coming for you at Wrestle X. Mark my words, this is the year the Golden Goddess of professional wrestling wins the Hardcore Rumble I should have won last year. This is my year, this is my time to show the world I should have never been overlooked. So here's to you assholes, thanks for the award and good luck trying to keep up with my ass blazing a trail to the top!"

Taylor raises the statue up and skips down to the ring to await her opponent.

Main Event
Singles Match
Taylor Andrews v. Elizabeth Marret w/The Mack
Referee: Smokey McWeed

These two hellcats circle each other before moving into a lockup which Elizabeth wins to control Taylor into a side headlock. Elizabeth taking her down in a in a bit of a hip toss still clamping on the side headlock and forces Taylor to the mat trying to ground the submission specialist. Taylor trying to back up into the ropes and pull free from Elizabeth who rolls backwards out of the headlock to spring up and drop a elbow to the Golden Gal's spine. Elizabeth locking in the crippler crossface on Taylor who screams in pain as the true dominant woman of the ring stretches her head back. Taylor yelling and refusing to quit uses momentum to roll backwards trying to get free. Elizabeth manages to keep the hold locked in, but Taylor closer to the ropes with a foot which she gets on the bottom rung. The true dominant woman of the ring breaking on a four count to roll away and up to her feet letting Taylor stand. Elizabeth walking up to rear back with a hard slap to Taylor's face spinning her around, then goes for a german suplex, but the golden gal flips through to her feet. Taylor backing into the ropes to spring off into a running dropkick that sends Elizabeth down with enough force to roll her backwards on her stomach. The golden gal heading to the top rope while Elizabeth gets to her feet and Taylor soaring off into a flying headscissors. Taylor up and springing off the ropes into a low dropkick to the head of the true dominant woman, then the golden gal yanks her up into a piledriver to make the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! The golden gal heads back to the top rope after positioning Elizabeth near the corner she chooses. Taylor leaping off into the 450 splash and makes the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! And now the golden gal gets up shoving the referee demanding she had the win there and notices Mack motioning how close it was with his finger and thumb barely apart. The Mack laughing and grinning like the chesire cat he may very well be, so Taylor drags Elizabeth up to underhook her arms and yell.

"YOUR KINGDOM FALLS TONIGHT!"

Elizabeth powering up to backdrop Taylor to the mat and the true dominant woman of the ring runs across it to spring off the ropes flying back spearing the golden gal through the ropes. Taylor tumbling to the floor and Elizabeth letting her stumble up before the true dominant woman runs the ropes again to fly through the ropes with a suicide dive headbutt taking the golden gal down. Elizabeth getting up holding her head to get a thumbs up from Mack, but then Mack looks to Taylor and does a thumbs down motioning Elizabeth to end her opponent. She smiles at Mack before kicking Taylor in her head, then whips her to the ringpost and rolls in the ring to distract the referee. Mack nailing the Mack Attack on Taylor, then rolls her in the ring and acts innocent. Elizabeth pulling Taylor up for the Fall of a Kingdom, but the golden gal manages to flip off the ropes to land on her feet and catch Elizabeth's leg. Taylor with a dragon screw into a single leg boston crab clamps it on tight. Elizabeth screaming and crawling for the ropes, but Taylor turns it into a stf trying to keep the true dominant woman grounded. The Mack's lady makes it to the ropes after a struggle and Taylor is forced off Elizabeth to let the true dominant get up leaning on the ropes, Taylor forcing her way over to irish whip Elizabeth, but gets reversed and met with a superkick to the jaw. Elizabeth pulling Taylor up to nail her Fall of a Kingdom on the golden gal and makes the pin to end this match.

Winner: Elizabeth Marret @ 26 Minutes 57 Seconds

The Catalyst by Eminem and Linkin Park plays over the pa as Mack gets in the ring to celebrate with his lady who he hoists to his shoulder parading her around the ring. The extreme dominant couple soaking up the crowd loving this moment while Nick Miller says.

"Hell of a main event between two of the fiercest hellcats to ever lace up a pair of boots. Taylor coming up on the losing end, but nobody really lost cause I am sure the golden gal is going to be in SEF for a little while longer."

Nick Torres says.

"I imagine so, she is back and rolling her way to the top. Just wait and see what she does to comeback next week, or in two weeks, or whenever our next show is!?!"

Push It To The Limit plays over the pa and here comes Mr Bear back out to the podium which is still set up for him to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is my privilege to be able to announce to you that when we came on the air, I was a minority Owner of SEF, but have been in talks with Jordan Brooks who is now exclusive to my brand, Sacrifice. I have bought him out of his stock and will insure he gets the opportunity to be the champion that he is. All of you working on my brand will be given the opportunities to succeed that many others would waste, so that is all, enjoy the rest of your night."

Mr Bear walking off as Push It To The Limit plays him off and Nick Miller says.

"My god, Mr Bear just became majority Owner of SEF making him the big boss of SEF. This huge news. What will he do? What changes will he make, if any?"

Nick Torres says.

"I think we'll see good ones if this guy is the business man he appears to be. Just hope the power don't go to his head."

Miller says.

"No doubt, but it wouldn't be the first time it happens in SEF, or elsewhere as I have seen a lot of power hungry bosses ready to show you they mean business. So we shall see what is in store for SEF and next time Sacrifice airs will be on a special Monday night slot for our thirteenth anniversary on February the sixteenth. In three nights though we see the return of Showstoppa where Mack and Elizabeth are involved in the main event this Friday night, so don't miss out as they tangle with Jordan Cut. Next week will be Anarchy's turn to takeover Friday night before we host The Hardcore Rumble at Sacrifice fifty eight, so until we see you all again, have a goodnight."

Dark Main Event
Tornado Team Match
West Coast Connection v. Priceless Paine(c)
Referee: Doug Melvin

Winners and NEW Sacrifice Tornado Team Champions:
West Coast Connection @ 13 Minutes 34 Seconds

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock