sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

eXtreme 205 {2/22/15}

Started by sopshowtime69, February 12, 2015, 11:44:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Marijuana Man

Roleplaying Deadline
9 PM EST on February 22nd, 2015
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

SEF OFFICE
All questions or problems with the card can be addressed in the SEF Office and directed towards Sacrifice Owner, Mr Bear, so just click the name above which is a link to where you can post any further inquiries.

Venue
Crisler Arena in Ann Arbor, MI

Theme Music
"Intervention" by Eminem & Linkin Park

Main Event
6 Person Tag Team Match

Priceless Paine & Rick Reynolds w/Frank Hussar v. Strife + Mack + Elizabeth Marret

Mid Card Bout
Fatal 4 Way Match

Jake Voss v. Bill Roberts v. Jordan Brooks v. Rapid(c)
SEF II Heavyweight Championship

Opening Contest
Tag Team Match

West Coast Connection v. Cassie & Courtney Michaels(c)
SEF World Tag Team Championship

Card Is Subject To Change

Staff
Color Commentator
Nick Torres
|
Play By Play Commentator/Timekeeper
Nick Miller
Interviewer
Greg Boone
|
Ring Announcer
Samantha Winters
|
Head Referee
Smokey McWeed
|
Referee
Tom Walker

Marijuana Man

Intervention by Eminem plays over the pa here in Ann Arbor Michigan at the Crisler Arena on the University of Michigan campus. Its hot inside on this usual cold night of February and the fans are packed in to see SEF bring us eXtreme.

"Hello everyone, Nick Miller here, and welcome to the return of eXtreme to Sunday nights, however, I have an announcement to make regarding that. Mr Bear told me earlier that eXtreme will be cancelled until further notice and Sacrifice will be relegated to once a year for the anniversary show. However, Carnage will be the show he uses for all SEF stars to compete on every Thursday beginning March fifth. Now that we got out of the way, we got a show for you."

Nick Torres says.

"Yea we do and I'll be here on Thursdays, just let me know Miller, let me know and I will show up. But tonight we are to see two top teams compete over the World Tag Titles, then the II Title is up for grabs in a deadly fatal four way."

Miller says.

"Both matches are must see and the main event features The Triad colliding with Impact X and after last Monday's anniversary show on Sacrifice, these teams got some blood boiling over."

Torres says.

"That main event is going to rock this house tonight and leave us with a whole new war in the works."

Miller says.

"Exciting times folks and all on the SEF network for subscribers only, now let's get on to the action."

Opening Contest
Tag Team Match
West Coast Connection v. Cassie & Courtney Michaels(c)
SEF World Tag Team Championship
Referee: Tom Walker

Cassie controlling Jay in the early stages of this match and tags in and out with Courtney quite a lot to keep the cool one isolated. Jay staying alive and showing his resiliency with a few counters making the Michaels sisters fight even harder. Cassie keeps cutting Jay off with a high risk offense that the cool one himself can't seem to keep up with and appears ready to end the match with a shooting star press. Mesa has enough and breaks up a pinfall after the move bringing Courtney in to fight the Arabian knight out of the ring. Cassie looking for a twist of fate, but gets countered into a neckbreaker and Jay heads to the top looking for the West Coast Splash. Mesa sending Courtney into the steel steps and tags Jay, then launches himself over the top rope with a rolling senton on Cassie. Jay stays on the top rope as Mesa heads up the opposite corner from him nodding to do it, so Jay nails the West Coast Splash and rolls off. Mesa following up with the Arabian Aerial Assault to complete the duos West Cost Crash and makes the pin ending this match.

Winners and NEW World Tag Team Champions: West Coast Connection @ 14 Minutes 27 Seconds

No Hope = No Fear by Soulfly plays over the pa and Jay helps Mesa up, then the ref gets between them raising their arms in the air. They get awarded their new titles and Jay heads up the turnbuckles with Mesa doing the same across the ring while Nick Miller says.

"Hell of a highflying tag team match with the West Coast Connection impressive in their win over Cassie and Courtney. Mesa and Jay get on that roll and its hard to combat."

Nick Torres says.

"Tell me about it, I've faced them in the ring and I come from one of the greatest tag teams in the world. Jay and Mesa learned from us, they been in the ring with the likes of Destruction and The Machines, and tonight they proved they are the World Tag Team Champions."

Mid Card Bout
Fatal 4 Way Match
Jake Voss v. Bill Roberts v. Jordan Brooks v. Rapid(c)
SEF II Heavyweight Championship
Referee: Doug Melvin

Jake targets Jordan luring the Revolution Champ into a brawl leaving Bill Roberts to target the II Champion who's belt is the only on the line in this match. Bill keeping the Icon Iron Champ on his toes with a high paced technical assault through most of their battle as Jake manages to get Jordan out of the ring to use a chair on him. Jordan able to kick Jake in the nuts and clothesline him to the floor, then lets loose a flurry of punches. In the ring we see Rapid counter a tornado ddt into a spinebuster and roll away in pain to try and get up first using the ropes. Bill staggering up to see Rapid coming for the Exterminator and leapfrogs to run the ropes running in for a dropkick. Rapid into a baseball slide ducking under a flying Bill to kneel up and wait for Roberts to move into position and feel the Exterminator this time. A pinfall only gets a two count and Rapid bitches the ref out while Jordan is beating Jake up the ramp, then tries to whip him back to the ring, but the defiant god countering into a diving clothesline. Rapid gets flipped to his feet after trying for the RX Explosion and Bill looking for a cloverleaf. Jake has Jordan up whipping him into the guard rail and charges with a hell of a lariat taking Brooks and himself over into the crowd. Rapid gets into the ropes and Bill forced away to spring off the ropes into the Whack Off sending Rapid down. Bill pulling him up to try for Interview This, but Rapid twisting into a side Russian leg sweep as Jake beats Jordan through the crowd throwing chairs at him. Jordan running into an aisle and turns back with a dropkick catching the defiant god on the jaw, then pops up with a smile to unleash kicks on Jake. The defiant god trying to get up and is hammered with punches when Jordan notices The Triad entering the arena. Jake takes advantage to tackle him down and swing lefts and rights keeping the Revolution Champ occupied. Jason Price and Chris Paine enter the ring with Frank Hussar as Rick Reynolds stays behind with his World Title clutched close. Jason and Chris double teaming Rapid to nail a leg sweep spinning wheel kick combo on him, then Bill hits Heartbreak Heaven to make the pin ending this match.

Winner and NEW II Champion: Bill Roberts @ 19 Minutes 43 Seconds

Johnny X, Acetaker, and Spaydz storm the ring, but Frank cuts Spaydz in half with a gore while Jason and Chris beat down Acetaker allowing Frank to Prime Cut him. Rick brawling with Johnny who soon falls to the numbers, but here comes The Mack and Strife with chairs sliding in beating Jason and Chris down first, then Frank ends up with a flying roundhouse kick into Nomad's Ballista. Rick retreating with his title and Bill following suit letting the rest of The Triad recover on their own. Mack seeing Jake and Jordan fighting in the crowd rolls on out to hop the rail. He runs into a punt kicking Jake off Jordan, then pulls him up to get shoved only Jordan is up to drop Jake with BAD. Then he follows Mack into the ring where Strife is helping up Impact Facta and Rapid sees the showsteala. They go nose to nose and then Mack looks down seeing a hand from da icon, so he shakes the arm of a brother. They even hug, then raise hands in the air as Blaze of Glory by Bon Jovi plays over the pa and Nick Miller says.

"What is this, a show of respect between the Impact Facta and Impact X!? Could this be a dawning of a new era we are witnessing as these men have joined alliances before?!"

Nick Torres says.

"Can't say for sure, but I could see it ending up that way with The Triad growing as big as it has. We need someone to rebel against the self proclaimed franchises to give us what we want to see!!"

Miller says.

"Up next wee see more of The Triad versus Impact X and one may wonder if Impact Facta will have their backs!? I smell a war brewing and only in SEF, so if you aren't a subscriber you aren't seeing this and somehow, try to hear my voice, subscribe now."

Backstage we find Rick Reynolds approaching Frankie who is on his phone and the natural sinner slapping at him to hang up. The Talent Coordinator of Carnage just smiles big as he does indeed hang up to ask.

"What can I do for you mister Reynolds?"

Rick snapping.

"I can't compete in the main event. I was just attacked in the ring and your security did nothing to stop it. I injured my ankle and I just can't do this match, this is not happening man."

Frankie nodding ok and says.

"Fine, Bill Roberts will compete in your place and since your ankle is hurt and you are worried about being attacked, then for your safety you are banned from ringside during the main event. I am also adding a third team to the match making this a triple threat tornado team match and its for the Sacrifice Heavyweight and Tag Team Titles. Whatever team walks away the winners will unify the three belts into the Triple Tornado Team Titles. That team will be the West Coast Connection with their partner for the night, Hiroku Shinobi."

Frankie walking off to let Rick think about what just happened and the natural sinner with a slick grin like he can make this work for him, for The Triad.

Main Event
9 Man Triple Threat Tag Team Unification Match
Priceless Paine(c) & Bill Roberts v. Strife(c) + The Mack w/Elizabeth Marret + Jordan Brooks v. Hiroku Shinobi + West Coast Connection
Sacrifice Tornado Team Championship
Sacrifice Heavyweight Championship
SEF Triple Tornado Team Championship
Rick Reynolds Is Banned From Ringside
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Frank Hussar shows up with The Triad and Impact X is all over them while Hiroku Shinobi targets Bill Roberts trying to isolate him. The West Coast Connection target The Triad, but are out to win more gold, so they work together as a team against all odds. Jake Voss decides to join the fun and picks up where he left off with Jordan Brooks taking the Revolution Champ out of this match with a brawl back through the crowd. Strife and Mack double team Frank getting him out of the mess while the other three men battle it out near or in the ring. Bill and Hiroku sticking in the ring mostly and display an awesome match between them in their quest to outdo the other. But eventually we see Mack and Strife make it back in the ring to help take Bill out of the equation as well as Priceless Paine which Mack takes down with a somersault plancha over the top rope to the floor. West Coast Connection and Hiroku target Strife now and get the nomad warrior isolated to finish him off. Mack however looks to make the save, but falls to the numbers and takes the West Coast Crash while Hiroku hits the Tokyo Tap on Bill and makes the pin ending this one.

Winners and NEW Triple Tornado Team Champions: Hiroku Shinobi and the West Coast Connection @ 28 Minutes 11 Seconds

Wings by Vader plays over the pa as Jay and Mesa collect the titles tossing Hiroku his and the three men stand tall in victory while Nick Miller says.

"A wild brawl through most of this match with a couple people getting involved to makes things a little uneven. However, The Triad got shut down tonight and a new team emerged with gold. Well, the West Coast Connection added more gold to their stable and included Hiroku Shinobi with them as the new SEF Triple Tornado Team Champions."

Nick Torres says.

"It was a hell of a match and Mack seemed more concerned with leading a rebellion rather than gather gold. Wonder if we'll see Hiroku, Jay, and Mesa join him in this fight against The Triad?"

Miller says.

"They have worked together in the past, so we'll see what happens when this roster of stars comes to you again March fifth for Carnage on Thursdays and will keep it coming every week. But before then we'll see you all again for Anarchy this Friday, so until then, have a goodnight."

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock