sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tina is Back and in Black, but still your Golden Goddess

Started by Taylor Andrews, March 21, 2015, 10:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Raise Your Glass by Pink plays over the pa of the Crisler Arena here in Ann Arbor Michigan where the fans are still filing in, so the ones in there are stopping and staring. Then they begin to rush in when Taylor Andrews makes her way out and the place gets loud all of a sudden with a number of cheers for the young bombshell who just skips out sporting a head of hair that is a bit darker than usual. Her ring attire black with purple trim, but still the same booty shorts with a halter top. She carries with her a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire over her shoulder while whistling and skips along. Once to the ring, Taylor lays the bat on the apron to skip up the steps and kneels under the bottom rope grabbing her bat in the process. Taylor lays it over her left shoulder and calls for a microphone from the announcer, then steps into the middle of the ring smiling bright as ever.

"I came to play and for some blood, so Destiny Cena, I remember the name as one of a few dumb bimbos who had a few nasty words for me years ago when SEF first went independent. I remember a few of those names forming an alliance and I notice those same names appearing on the roster and tonight's card, so I here I am and you know what!?!"

Taylor throws the bat out of the ring and up the ramp to rest her hand on her hip arrogantly smirking with sarcasm beaming.

"You need it more than I do cause the real T & A needs this ring and an ass to kick down into submission and that is it. That is why I am going to dispose of Destiny Cena quickly, then takeover the main event because whoever booked Christian Vane, whoever that is, and San Yo, again, who!?!? Whoever booked that crap over the Golden Goddess in the main event is smoking crack. Those two boys are going through me to get in this ring because I am going through The Mack at Wrestle X to win the SEF World Heavyweight Championship. I dare anyone to stop me from taking this whole f'n show over, c'mon girls, boys, anyone, who has the desire and depth to match the Golden Goddess, Tina, cause Taylor Andrews is dead!?!"

And she tosses the mic out of the ring and up the ramp raising her hands to yell.

"C'MON YA DUMB BITCHES!!!"

Tina laughing and leans back on the ropes getting comfortable cause tonight she steps back to her roots and what made her who she is, so when she gets to Wrestle X she can be at her best.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock