sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Hanging Out in Detroit

Started by Taylor Andrews, March 22, 2015, 08:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Wearing a dark purple dress with no straps and ending at her knees is Tina who recently colored her hair black and has her locks hanging down her bare shoulders. A pair of knee high stiletto platforms on her feet with a pair of fingerless gloves on her hands. On the back of her gloves is Tina spelled out in diamonds. The Golden Goddess adjusts the top of her dress now with a hand cupping each of her breasts to keep them covered. She lifts up the top a bit now and packs her breasts again with her hands and a smile. She appears to be in a dressing room of sorts and gets a wild eyed sarcastic smile about her when she notices that she has been noticed, so Tina leisurely places her hands on her hips to say.

"Just a quick message for all you lovely fuckers out there watching my sweet little ass tackle the big boys of professional wrestling right here on the top of the world, SEF. No lie, its been a hard road to comeback from last years mess that nearly saw me with no return in sight. I won The Hardcore Rumble though and that is the first step. Next I have to win the SEF World Heavyweight Championship and from The Mack no less, so I am going to be hanging out a lot around here, this city, and for damn sure SEF. Everywhere we go, the Golden Goddess will be first there and in everyone's face all fucking night until the end, so nothing real different than every other time I came in here to wrestle. Although there may be one difference this time around because this golden gal is running solo. I may have a few friends in this business and I will show my allegiance if I have to, but to become SEF Champion of the World, boys and girls, there is only one person to rely on, myself."

A knock on the door stops Tina who responds rather quick.

"Come in."

In walks Elizabeth Marret dressed in a business attire looking like...

and her high heels clicking on the floor as the wife to The Mack approaches Tina with a smile saying.

"You look good in dark colors honey. You ready?"

Tina nods ok.

"Of course, always ready for SEF."

Elizabeth taking Tina's left arm hooking her own right arm to link arms with the golden gal, then says.

"Good, now let's go usher in a few legends on this road to Wrestle X cause the crowd is ready."

Tina smiling at that and walks off with Elizabeth ending this promo.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock