menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Backs up against the wall

Started by Simon Lee Nash, September 17, 2015, 12:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash is training hard as he is getting ready for what will be a huge fight for him and Jordan Cut. Their jobs are on the line as they will be in a "Your Fired" tag team warfare match as when the win a fall then another team will get to enter the ring. Simon and Jordan has to beat five teams to keep their jobs in Carnage.

Simon: Well talking about stacking the deck against us. Five tag teams just for the right to stay on Carnage?

Simon: Now i would be pissed off and i could be saying a whole lot of shit but that's fine with me.

Simon: Seems like i have been trying to make it in professional wrestling for a very long time. Trying to live up to my father hall of famer Kevin Nash. I have been said that i am too small for this business and not that good to make it.

Simon: Well i have been a champion here already in the sef. I almost became the number one contender for the World Championship. So yeah

Simon: Now i have to team up with a guy that deep down i always have to ask myself can i trust him or not but damn it to hell i will have to this time around cause it's more than my job on the line on a show.

Simon: Five teams we will have to beat in order to keep our spots.
Trent Flash & Red Flowers,
Phoenix Winterborn & Kasey Fox-Winterborn,
Drew Stevenson & Christian Vane,
Jordan Brooks & Hiroku Shinobi,
and the West Coast Connection

Simon: Not easy at all. There are some dangerous teams in there but i got a feeling that somebody will get the cutter. Some of them are going to get the F-5. And i just might as well just powerbomb the crap out of a few of them for my dad.

Simon: Whatever the case. I am not going down without a fight. I promise you this lone wolf will not go quietly into the dark night. When this is all said and done. myself and Jordan Cut will win and keep our jobs.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock