world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Simon anarchy rp

Started by Simon Lee Nash, September 18, 2015, 12:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Maegan Silva stands in the interview area as the camera pans to her

Silva: Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time is Simon Lee Nash

crowd cheers for simon.

Silva: Hi Simon, Tonight you are going to face off with Jason Stratus and base on his comments he said that you are related. How is that so?

Simon: Look Maegan, I know you are a really good investigative reporter and you want to dig into this by asking me. However, That is too personal and i don't want to answer that question. However what i am going to talk about is how i am going to beat the crap out of that manic.

Simon: Yes, he has been pretty close to my family. Maybe a little too damn close however i am going to make sure that ends right here tonight. I am going to make sure that you will be never seen or heard of again from SEF or any other wrestling promotion when i get through with you.

Simon: Maegan, I have been push to the brink on too many times. Alot of matches lately i have been working my ass off looking to become the best in the game. I want to get a chance and become a champion in the SEF. I have come so close in the past. Tonight maegan i am going to kick it into another gear. Tonight this lone wolf is about to take a bite out of you and let it roll.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock