Oakland Coliseum, in Oakland, California

Theme Music
Eat The Rich by Aerosmith

Opening Contest
Singles Match

Jake Voss v. Bill Roberts

Mid Card Bout
Triple Threat Match

Chris Orton v. Simon Lee Nash v. Ruemash(c)
SEF Total Ti Tanium Heavyweight Championship

Main Event
Tornado Team Match

Hick Janes & Tina v. Jordan Brooks & Hiroku Shinobi

Card Is Subject To Change
Staff
Commentator/Timekeeper
Nick Miller
Interviewer
Greg Boone
Ring Announcer
Samantha Winters
Head Referee
Smokey McWeed
Referee
Tom Walker
Referee
Earl

ANA

October 15th, 2015

"Hello everyone and welcome to Carnage here on Thursday nights and tonight we have a big triple threat match with the Total Ti Tanium Title on the line. I am Nick Miller here in the Oakland Coliseum with a sold out crowd and next to me is my old partner, Frankie Malone, formerly known as Frank E Dangerously."

Eat The Rich is playing over the pa and the crowd is heard as well being loud and proud for their favorites as Frankie says.

"Kinda nice to be back in this seat and no better spot than next to you Nick, so let's get to that triple threat match cause I am looking forward to it."

Nick says.

"First we get to see Jake Voss lock up one on one with the II Champ, Bill Roberts. But what I find interesting is in the main event where Hick Janes and Tina have to team up to face IXF members, Jordan Brooks and Hiroku Shinobi. Tina attacked Hick Janes two weeks ago after losing a match to Hick, so I don't see how they can get along tonight, or if Tina will even try?!?"

Frankie says with a shrug.

"They don't have to get along, but both are tremendously well rounded wrestlers who can work together long enough to win this match. Then again it may not matter who wins cause Tina is quite capable of earning another World Title shot on her own!?!"

Nick says.

"The golden gal has made quite the name for herself in such a short time in the ring in SEF, so maybe you are right and we won't see much of a match if Tina goes into business for herself!? Jordan Brooks is no pushover and seems to be intent to lead Impact X Facta into the future as the renegade faction that it is, so let's see if he can help his team make short work for them tonight!?"

Rock You Like A Hurricane plays over the pa now and here comes Jake Voss in his ring gear swaggering out like he don't care and probably doesn't for anyone, but himself. Jake carrying a microphone as he saunters to the ring and stops Samantha from introducing him.

"Its ok sweetheart, nobody needs to hear it cause they all know who I am, everyone knows who Jake Voss is and if they don't, well, they will remember when I dismantle Bill Roberts in a few minutes. Then I will earn a title shot and take Bill's gold and show the world how a true champion reigns supreme. Then again, its only a matter of time before I step into that ring and take the World Heavyweight Championship to be number one."

Lot of heat from Oakland as Jake just casually heads up the steps to enter the ring and circle around arrogantly before waving the crowd off and saying.

"Spare me the hate and I will spare you the speech, so Bill, get out here and I will spare you by making this quick!!!"

Jake grinning wide and tosses the mic away to lean back in a corner waiting. Not much of a wait as we hear The Infection play over the pa and the lights dim a little with some smoke lingering from the stage. Bill runs out to a stop and pats the II Title around his waist as Samantha makes the introduction.

"The following is the opening contest and is set for one fall. Introducing first, making his way to the ring from Boston Massachusetts, weighing in at two hundred five pounds, he is the SEF Icon Iron Heavyweight Champion, Bill Roberts."

Bill comes running down to slide in the ring and whip up to his feet springing on to the nearest turnbuckles to rip his title up in the air as Samantha introduces his opponent.

"And already in the ring, from Albuquerque New Mexico, weighing in at two hundred thirty pounds, Jake Voss."

Jake coming out of the corner to meet Bill in the middle of the ring prompting the II Champ to thrust his title up above both men's heads showing who is the man. Jake nodding no way and steps back to motion to a title around his waist, so Bill steps back slapping his belt to his shoulder and gets a mic from Samantha before she exits the ring. Bill adjusting the title over his shoulder as he steps closer to Jake saying.

"You really think its going to be that easy to just take this title from me, then Jakey, you are in another dimension. I worked too damn hard and too damn long to get to where I am to just let anyone run all over me and take what is mine. Besides Jake, you just want gold, you have a lust you cannot control and that will be your downfall. I am hungry for success, for a bigger star, to be legendary in this business, not greedy."

Bill turns to hand the mic back and hands his title to Samantha as well, then Jake rushes him with a forearm to the back getting a advantage when this match starts.

Opening Contest
Singles Match
Jake Voss v. Bill Roberts
Referee: Tom Walker

After a damn good contest, Jake caught a low blow to Bill that went undetected by the ref to allow him to nail Victimized and get the pin ending the match.

Winner: Jake Voss @ 26 Minutes 53 Seconds

Rock You Like A Hurricane plays over the pa as Jake laughs on the turnbuckles and motions to a title around his waist like its gonna happen very soon. Jake hopping down to kick at Bill, then pulls him up to nail Victimized again and grabs the II Title from the ring announcer to stand tall with the belt over the champion. Voss drops the belt to lay next to Bill's head and exits the ring to a lot of boos as Nick Miller says.

"Jake Voss with a cheap win and a cheap assault after the match, but a major statement in what could lead to a II Title shot!?"

Frankie says.

"This better get Jake Voss a shot at the II Title cause the defiant god is exactly what the II Title Division needs!"

Nick says.

"Hard to deny Jake makes a good champion, but he has become increasingly petulant in trying to become a champion."

Frankie says.

"Probably cause he was held back in order for lesser talented individuals to try and rise to the top of SEF!! How did that work out for SEF?"

Frankie a bit sarcastic and Nick noting it just says.

"Well Jake Voss is getting his fair shake in SEF these days and has an accomplished career already despite ever being held down. The guy is impressive and deserving of championship gold, although his tactics can be questioned, but no doubt he is not going to hold himself back. I don't see Ruemash doing that either as he prepares for battle against Chris Orton and Simon Lee Nash in a triple threat where he defends the Total Ti Tanium Title."

Frankie says.

"I can't wait for this one!"

Nick says.

"Well we have just a few minutes to go as Ruemash is standing by for a few words to his opponents."

And via the SEFTRON we can all see Ruemash is standing in front of a SEF backdrop somewhere just behind the curtain with the title strapped around his waist. His pale skin exposed as the steel city warrior is dressed in his ring gear consisting of shorts, boots, and kneepads. Ruemash with a cocky grin almost and a slight snarl across his lips, and he speaks.

"You should find it disrespectful Chris, you should feel like I spit in your face, because don't worry, I will do that when we meet face to face tonight if you dare!?! Hell, I may anyways cause I don't care if I make you mad. I know you will show up and take your beating and never said you ever failed to show up. You just didn't deserve all you got handed when guys like myself were busting our asses harder and longer showing more loyalty to remain a champion rather than enjoy a flash in the pan, then leave. Now you want to take my championship, but that is not going to happen because I have my opportunity and I am nowhere near squandering it like you did with the many you were given. Its because I earned what I got and the only way you or anyone takes it from me is when you earn it. The era of handouts are over and the reign of the steel city warrior has begun its ascent to the top. It goes over you Chris, over everyone to get the World Heavyweight Championship and hold two championships cause no way am I losing this prize to anyone!"

Ruemash slapping the title around his waist and walks off with a swagger getting us ready for more action, so Nick Miller says.

"Ruemash all fired up and set to defend his Total Ti Tanium Title in a triple threat match next here on Carnage."

I Stand Alone plays over the pa kicking the match intros off prompting Samantha Winters to make it official.

"The following is a triple threat match set for one fall and is for the SEF Total Ti Tanium Heavyweight Championship. Introducing first, from San Diego California, weighing in at two hundred forty five pounds, Chris Orton."

Chris with a calm stride to the ring looking a bit arrogant as he enters the ring to head up the turnbuckles and spread his arms wide like he is the man. We Own It plays over the pa now and Chris hops down stretching his arms as Samantha says.

"And the second challenger, hailing from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred thirty five pounds, Simon Lee Nash."

The son of Nash hustling out to slap a few outstretched hands before sliding in the ring to pop up and pump a fist in the air. No One Like You plays over the pa and Samantha says.

"And now making his way out, he is the SEF Total Ti Tanium Heavyweight Champion, hailing from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and weighing in at two hundred fifty pounds, Ruemash."

The steel city warrior swaggering down like he owns the place and just snarls a little as he circles the ring to take the steps on the other side of the ring up and inside. Ruemash unsnapping the gold and holding it up to wave both his challengers on, then tosses the belt to the ref and charges Chris with a clothesline turning to hammer Simon into a corner with punches.

Mid Card Bout
Triple Threat Match
Chris Orton v. Simon Lee Nash v. Ruemash(c)
SEF Total Ti Tanium Heavyweight Championship
Referee: Earl

Ruemash dominated much of this match with Simon Lee showing a lot of heart after taking a lot of the beating while Chris kind of let it happen it seemed to appear. Chris would gain the upperhand for a few minutes as well, but Ruemash pulled off the victory with the R & R to Simon and the pin ending the match.

Winner and still SEF Total Ti Tanium Heavyweight Champion: Ruemash @ 21 Minutes 57 Seconds

No One Like You plays over the pa and Ruemash is awarded his title, but the steel city warrior not done when he targets Chris Orton for a Rogue Kick. Chris ducks it and hits Ruemash with Put Down to walk out of here on the losing end of the match, but the last one standing while Nick Miller says.

"Ruemash with a hard fought victory and not wanting to leave anyone standing got the best of him. Chris Orton left Ruemash laying after the match with the Put Down and those two have a future date on the upcoming return of WAR, which happens November the second at nine pm."

Frankie says.

"Should be a great match between these two if they bring their best to the A show that is WAR. Looking forward to the next match and seeing Tina turn on Hick Janes."

Nick says.

"After last week she may not be here to team up with anyone, especially the man she assaulted after their match that she lost. Jordan Brooks and Hiroku Shinobi are not going to give their opponents much of a chance to breath, let alone fight each other, so this match is going to be interesting with the animosity between Hick Janes and Tina."

Main Event
Tornado Team Match
Hick Janes & Tina v. Jordan Brooks & Hiroku Shinobi
Referee: Doug Melvin

Hick Janes and Tina end up working together and become a formidable team for Jordan and Hiroku. The IXF members give everything they have and even then the match is deadlocked after a grueling contest almost a half hour into it when the lights go out. In fifteen seconds or so they come back on to find Josh Diabolical in the ring with a chair while Dead Dawg has a Singapore cane and they swing for anyone else except each other. Tina escapes to the back rather quick leaving Hick Janes to get beat down along with the IXF members, especially when the Marijuana Man saunters down to help pick up the pieces.

No Contest @ 28 Minutes 34 Seconds

The Marijuana Man grabbing a microphone as he enters the ring and directs traffic to have Hick Janes laying in the middle of the ring. Marijuana Man kneeling down near him to bring the mic to his own mouth and say with a demented sort of look and a sick smile.

"Hick Janes, no, you cannot be, you will not be, this must not be how it goes. Tonight your partner bailed, but we saved you from being one of the failed, so come with me. Come with me Hick Janes, come see Sister Andrews."

And with that said, Marijuana Man drops the mic to pick up Hick Janes in a cross body cradle, kisses the side of his head and swings Hick's legs around the left side of his own body. Marijuana Man snapping around to the right with Hick's legs whipping around as he gets floored into the mat by the Man who drops his arm down on said opponent. The Man kneeling up and spreading his arms out wide as Dead Dawg and Josh stand behind him, then he picks up the mic to say.

"My brothers and I, we are a deeper family than any other in SEF, we are the Bayou Brothers. We come to not seek some glory, to accomplish some fame, nor even to exact revenge, or to avenge. We are here to make sure that everyone knows their place and Hick Janes is one of those. My brothers and I will not let you people experience the mediocrity, no more, for when told what to do we say, f*** you, we won't do what ya tell us."

And again he drops the mic to spread his arms out wide and on cue we hear Killing In The Name play over the pa as Nick Miller says.

"The Bayou Brothers are here and making a statement at the expense of IXF, but mostly Hick Janes who was the target both physically and verbally. Marijuana Man almost wanted him to join their team it seemed like,so who knows what we are going to see in the future between these parties!?"

Frankie says.

"Hick Janes should join the Bayou Brothers, he would be a good fit, a great little sidekick to Marijuana Man!"

Nick says.

"I can't see that happening, but you never know I guess. What I cannot guess about is how awesome WAR will be on November second and so awesome I learned earlier that Carnage is not taking place in two week as scheduled to. SEF has cancelled its tour with Carnage and will be focusing efforts more on WAR, however, look for more Carnage in the future because this show ain't over. However, tonight's episode is and it was a great way to end the tour, so goodnight everyone, until next time, this has been Nick Miller enjoying it all with you."

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock