menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

v. Chris Orton

Started by Rob Ruckus, November 01, 2015, 09:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Ruckus

Backstage in a locker room looking like he just had a match is the SEF Total Ti Tanium Heavyweight Champion, Ruemash, with his pale skin looking sweaty. The steel city warrior has the championship belt laying on the bench next to him and it appears he is alone in here, but the door swinging open to change that with Greg Boone walking in. He pulls a steel chair over sitting on it backwards with a microphone in hand, so he is ready for a interview right then and there. Ruemash just looking at him like he is ready for anything, so Greg says.

"This Monday on WAR, tomorrow night actually, although you still got to get back to the hotel and rest up, so maybe we make this quick, but we'll see!?! Anyways, Ruemash, you go one on one with a man you have had a few run ins with in recent weeks over on Carnage, but this week its the return of WAR. Does this amplify things for you two, for you alone, how do you feel with this opportunity?"

Ruemash smiling a bit and pulls the championship belt on to his lap, then slaps it over his shoulder and says.

"Chris Orton took advantage of the situation he was given, yes, he did...he did what anyone should do when handed a opportunity. I never said he didn't take advantage though, but he was handed opportunity while I worked harder to get here and that is why this championship title over my shoulder means more than anything he ever did. Its value is high in my possession because my value to this company is quite prosperous. Chris Orton is a name, he is a guy who had a good run, but is delusional if he thinks this title is coming anywhere near him. He wouldn't know how to carry himself as champion and needs to just hold on to that hope that he may one day wear a World Championship again, if his name can carry him back to the top. And when he does, if he does, I will be there to knock him back down like tomorrow night on WAR. This is a battle that may as well be for the title, it is going to be a epic beating to Chris Orton when I cause some ruckus in the ring using his body to beat from pillar to post. I feel ready, more than ever, so bring me your best, anyone, Chris Orton, you better bring your best cause YOU need to."

Ruemash staring blankly past Greg all in the zone and focused on what lies ahead for WAR this Monday only on the SEF network. He snaps out of it with a cheesy smile and waits for another question from Greg who searches.

"Not sure who to bring ya big guy, just glad you didn't zone out and drop me!"

Ruemash laughing it up with Greg and nods his head no, then says.

"Ah Greg, I wouldn't hurt you, not unless you made me mad, so don't do that and we'll be ok, ok!?"

Ruemash looking a tad serious now in an almost funny stare as Greg just gulps and asks.

"So are you going to get Put Down or is the steel city warrior going to show Chris Orton why you are called Ruemash?!?"

The champ likes that as he smiles and pats his title like with pride before answering.

"Well of course I am going to show him, the world, and anyone who isn't living under a rock what happens when you run into a irish warhorse in the middle of a wrestling ring. They all get stomped down, kicked to the side, and thrown around because its about damn time I got my dues paid back to me. I busted my arse for SEF over a decade and the only way I lose this championship belt is if I replace it with a World Championship, and yes, I will call out either one of the World Champs. I will do it now, I am ready to beat both The Mack and Hick Janes right here, right now!"

Greg curious about this and asks.

"So are you issuing a challenge to either one, or both, possibly to unify the two World Titles?!?!?"

Ruemash shrugging like he don't care about semantics, he just wants to be the man everyone wants, so he says with a smile of I don't care.

"Sure Greg, I challenge The Mack to a match anywhere he wants and I challenge Hick Janes to a match anytime, so anywhere and anytime, either man, both men, I just want the World Championship and I want it now. So Chris Orton, I see you as a way to further that challenge, to get what I want, by showing everyone I want it more. You are just here for some glory you can't get back, holding on to something that once was a nice run, but will be forgotten for sure when I am standing on top of SEF as the man!"

Ruemash pats his title again and sets it down next to him, then swats at Greg who takes the hint to get out, and he gets the hell out of there pretty quick. The steel city warrior just goes about changing clothes and fade to black.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock