sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Defending The Network World Heavyweight Championship v. Tina, And Who Else!?

Started by Jack Hines, November 02, 2015, 11:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Hines

Back from break and we find The Network World Heavyweight Champion Hick Janes standing backstage in front of a black backdrop with the SEF logo in the middle. The champ with a big smile and the big golden belt around his waist while sporting a white tee and his ring gear looking ready for action, but ready to lay down a few words first.

"The return of WAR and the first of two World Championship matches is for mine, The Network World Heavyweight Championship, and my opponent is Taylor Andrews, or is it Tina, again!?! Either one is going to prove to be a worthy challenge to my title, but if the golden gal is entertaining the idea of walking out with this..."

Hick Janes pointing down to the title around his waist and just shakes his head no with that smile engrained on his face.

"She is going to be denied with whatever I have to do even if the Extreme Effect has to cause her to get knocked out. I am looking forward to WAR though, it is going to be a fight to see I can assure you all. I am not holding anything back from dismantling the competition as well as pouring every ounce of passion I have for this business into the ring. Tonight we go to war and show the world why the extreme effect is blazing his own trail."

Hick pats his title and shouts.

"YYYEEEEEAAAAAA!!!!"

But Jake Voss stepping into Hick's path as he turns to walk away and the defiant god clapping with a smart ass smirk across his face. Jake standing with his hands on hips to look begrudgingly at Hick to say.

"You honestly think you are walking out the World Champion, but you are sadly mistaken Hick Janes. You see this man before you, this is who walks the walk as a champion should and come hell or highwater I will get my hands on the World Championship, so get used to that idea happening real soon!"

Hick Janes just smiles in Jake's face and nods no as he says.

"Hell no Jake, you are not even getting a shot at me and after this spot you took to run me down, you don't deserve one. I however would welcome the opportunity for a non title match to kick your ass though!"

Jake scowling at that remark and just waves off Hick saying.

"You are not worth the time it would take to easily dispose of you. I am here for World Championships and I am just telling you that there is nothing you can do to stop me, so have fun out there, champ!"

Jake walking off now with that smart ass grin back and a devious look in his eyes while Hick Janes knows he can't trust the defiant god, but just smiles ready to show the extreme effect to be what is unstoppable.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock