sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

To The World's Greatest Fedhead, Husband, and Father!

Started by founder, November 03, 2015, 01:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

A Post from Facebook:

I'd like to time out my day really quick to sit down and send a great happy birthday shout-out to the greatest man walking on this planet. To Norman Benjamin Decker, may your day be filled with laughter, love, happiness, and overall great happy things. You deserve it baby and I hope you know I mean it. I love you with all my heart and soul. I knew from the moment that you asked me to be your girl, I'd be with you for life. You've truly changed this once naive dumb slow stupid southern girl into a wonderful, bright, smart, and oh so sexy northern woman. I am truly blessed and fortunate to have you in my life and hope and pray to GOD everyday that you return safe and sound to me and the kids everyday. There's no more words than this to express how much I love you baby because how I feel about you is unexplained by words even to me. Eat, drink, and be merry because you deserve to overdo it. grin emoticon Enjoy your day baby, you've earned it. Again, happy birthday and I love you Norman!
[/color][/font][/size]

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock