menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Championship Scramble v. 7 Challengers v. Simon Lee Nash

Started by Bill Roberts, November 28, 2015, 06:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Roberts

A darkened arena, too dark to see just where we are, but a ring seen under a faint, single bulb cast down over this old canvas, and in a corner kneels a man who looks like the current SEF Icon Champion, Bill Roberts. His long hair hanging down nearly touching the mat as he kneels like a statue with the Icon Title laying spread out in front of him. Bill flipping back in a squat to lean against the turnbuckles with his arms stretched out on either side resting on the middle rope. A face of sheer determination to remain the Icon Champion of SEF and perhaps a look of arrogance behind them eyes of a man hell bent on remaining where he is while Bill says.

"A Championship Scramble for the II Champ of SEF, this is gonna be crazy no doubt, but I faced greater odds and survived this long, so too all my opponents, I say bring your best, cause I will!!!"

Bill snapping forward to slap his title belt, then rips it up with both hands above his head while shooting up on his feet to hold the gold high like a champion. The Icon Champ lowering the title to slap the leather back against his bare shoulder making a smack, then leans back with a slight smirk of pride as he says.

"Jay and Mesa, Josh Diabolical and Dead Dawg, Jason Price and Chris Crest, Simon Lee Nash and Jordan Brooks, and then there is me, the single most sought after man in the match. However, that target can be lifted during the match and I will have to be on the hunt to make myself the target if I am to walk out with this belt. Its a crazy match where you can lose a fall and not the title, at least not until the time limit ends. I don't even know how long this match will be, but usually we begin with two and every five minutes another guy comes out. So seven times five is thirty five, so yea, I don't know how long I am gonna need to win this match, but I'll go another thirty minutes and make this a sixty minute match baby!!! I didn't come here twelve years ago to say no, I am afraid to step in this ring, a wrestling ring, I came here to bust my ass. And for twelve years I did it, I ate it all up, I slept in this ring because I never made big bucks like all the pushovers who left us high and dry so many times. I stayed here collecting a meager earning financially to earn a lifetime of wrestling knowledge, so don't get me wrong, I would do it all over again. I'll wrestle a sixty minute match every week cause this is my prime boys and girls, it is my time to shine like no one else can today. Simon Lee, you got skill dude, I give you that, and Jordan Brooks, former World Champ, and those are just two names I gotta deal with. But I will deal with them and the other six guys as well cause as the II Champ of SEF, I got to represent as a champion, not a chump. Jay and Mesa are two other top contenders, hell, all the challengers are contenders! Josh and Dead Dawg are fighting every match with nothing to lose, and since I got the gold to lose and they don't, its gonna get crazy, insane, and just plain nuts!!"

Bill stepping out of the corner slapping his title with intensity in his eyes and continues to speak.

"I am not coming for a match, or even a fight. I am coming for a mixed up circus act of epic proportions that will see a bunch of talented sob's claw their way to achieve what only I can claim at this time, to be SEF Icon Heavyweight Champion."

The champ pats his title again as he walks to the side of the ring leaning on the ropes to let his hair hang down a little in front of his face, then Bill says.

"No way in hell am I allowing anyone to get past me on WAR, so say what you will, but the hardcore heartbreaker is breaking hearts, bodies, and dreams come November thirtieth. No doubt I am gonna be in for a real WAR in this main event match. I got eight men gunning for me, targeting me, or rather the strap over my shoulder, but hey, I signed up for it. Like I said, I came here to wrestle every night and work my way to being number one. I ain't that far off and I am nowhere near slowing down now. Jordan Brooks, you had a run a few years ago and no matter what anyone thinks, you took the ball and ran to the top and you deserved it. But on WAR, you deserve to watch me walk away the winner cause I been busting my ass harder and longer than you and I been out drawing you. I don't know if ya been away too long or what, but you are not in the present time and day as the man I am!"

Bill pausing a second before saying.

"Simon Lee Nash, the same sorta applies to you only you never had a great run here, you just haven't gotten out of the blocks. I been there kid, I been doing this in SEF for twelve years like I said before, I got experience to rival anyone, but I began this road before I was even as good as you. I came in here green, like a baby taking his first doody, but now I stand here the II Champ, so its gonna take a bit to put me down. Jay and Mesa know me, we sorta came up together in SEF, along with Josh and Dead Dawg, plus Priceless Paine were around quite a bit. I know all them boys pretty well and I know I could be walking out without a championship belt, but I also know I cannot let that happen. I got obligations to make as Icon Champion, so keep taking a number and trying to take my gold, but you are all going to have to wait your turn. My turn ain't over, not yet, not until I am finished."

Bill flipping his hair back to cock his eyebrows up and down, smirk a little, then drops down to roll from the ring and walk off into the shadows of wherever he is at dressed in his ring gear and a white t-shirt.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock