menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

King Of SEF Again!

Started by JordanCut, November 28, 2015, 07:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

War camera is rolling showing a throne which Chris Orton appears looks at the throne then sat down smiling started speaking.

In 2007, I was name King Of SEF! People are wondering, questioning, thinking, and talking about me! They are asking why Chris Orton return to SEF? I left SEF I accomplish a lot, and I just needed a break didn't take my ball and went home. I took a long break away from professional wrestling, and I decided to come back to finish where I started in SEF. Yea, I know things aren't going too well right now, but I plan on changing everything by winning King Of SEF tournament sit down on this throne send a message that I am the best far better than the rest!

Chris Orton stop talking for a while, and he puts a crown on his head, so he continue on speaking

I am not bitter more like angry what been going on with me, but I am not angry anymore more like focus, prepared, and ready to kick ass go through everyone to once again become King Of SEF again. Cliff O Clink don't believe shit you heard about me, because I wasn't given anything more like I EARN what coming to me if you think otherwise I don't care. Tonight on "War", you can expect one hell of a war between you and I until one of us wins battle going one to next round King Of SEF tournament don't expect nothing less but war from me in that ring.

Chris Orton stop talking once more, and he speaks one more time.

I am former King Of SEF! I plan on becoming King Of SEF again, and Cliff O Clink going get so much more than he thinks expecting from me.

Chris Orton is done talking then walks away, and War went to a commercial break.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock