sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

This is my night!

Started by JordanCut, December 07, 2015, 10:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

War camera finds Chris Orton on his way to tunnel leads to "War" stage then stop turn his attention to camera started speaking.

Tonight on "War", you going to witness a war eight men stand in my way from becoming new SEG Titan Heavyweight Champion another title under my belt which I will put under. Those eight men say whatever the hell they want! I am going to that ring to beat every single SEF superstar gets my way, because you might know who I am but something reminds the same I always tell the truth back it up in that ring.

Chris Orton stop talking hears "CHRIS ORTON" chants then smiles continue on speaking.

You hear that Jordan Brooks, Cliff O Clink, Jason Stratus, Dean Rush, San Yo, Barry, Jake Voss, Ruemush! This is my night! I finally go back where I belong in SEF at top of SEF ladder, because I will show all of you that I am the best far better than the rest! I become new SEF Titian Heavyweight Champion!

Chris Orton is done talking then heads into tunnel as War went to a commercial break.

Rob Ruckus

Back from break and focused on the grinning face of the Titan Champion, Ruemash, who wears his ring gear with the glistening championship belt over his right shoulder.

"Chris Orton, ah man, you really think you have what it takes to be the TITAN of SEF!?! HA!"

Ruemash letting out a few more laughs while keeping his composure calm and still smiles.

"You may have been the man once and climbing back to the top, but you do not have the consistency to be the SEF Titan Heavyweight Champion. You are not dependable, nor are you reliable as is the steel city warrior. I am loyal as can be cause when the times get tough I just work harder, and tonight its as tough as it comes in this championship scramble against, what was it, eight opponents!?! Yea, that is going to be a fight of epic chaos and I am right in the middle of you all fighting to keep this title over my shoulder. No one is a bigger threat than any one else in this match to taking my title cause with these rules anyone could potentially walk out champion whether they are a veteran or rookie! Potential is funny though cause a lot of people have it, yet very few embrace it, and that could be said for many tonight in the main event. Regardless, it will be crazy and chaotic, a ruckus is what we call it at home in the PA, but this is what the R & R is for, this what I love, what I live for, so give me more!!"

Ruemash pats the title with a loud slap, then walks off still smiling big as we go back to commercial.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock