sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Coming back for more.

Started by Daddy Mack, December 13, 2015, 12:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

So Barry decided to take the 24/7 Title, but I am not done, so I search through the corridors and rooms backstage at the arena. My ring gear on and ready for action as soon as SEF calls on me to have a match, but in the mean time Barry is on my mind, and regaining...I see him taping his wrists up in a small dressing room and fly in with a pump kick to his chest sending the big man crashing into locker. Without letting him up I grab a metal folding chair to fold it up and crack Barry over his head dropping back against the locker to slide on to the floor. Then I drop the chair and say.

"I take back my 24/7 Title and use it to make everybody know the name of San Yo!"

And then I kick Barry in his head before pulling the big man into a cradle position tucking his head between my legs to drop back spiking him with a piledriver. Now I cover him and hook a leg for the pin...

CoC

KICKOUT.

Barry shoving San Yo away and tries to pull himself up, but gets kicked in the head when Cliff O Clink comes running down the hall with a steel chair taking the japense rookie off his feet to the floor. The CoC slamming the chair down over Barry's head, then swings back to make sure San Yo stays down before turning back to Barry and drops the chair. Cliff pulls Barry up into The End bringing him down on the chair, then makes the pin,

ONE

TWO

Liz

-{Slitney Sharret flies down the hall with a black baseball bat dressed in a leather vest and pants with matching black boots. She cracks Cliff over his head with the bat, then yanks him up into a russian leg sweep using the bat to help slam the CoC to the floor. Slitney springing up to kick Barry in his head, then drops down choking him with the bat and turns swinging into a cross armbreaker. The referee informing her its pinfalls only, but Slitney holds on to wear the big guy down. Cliff and San Yo both try to make it up on their feet and Slitney let's go to grab her bat and swing for all their heads knocking the boys down, then yells.}-

Slitney Sharret
"LIKE MY LIL SIS, I AM GOING TO BE A CHAMPION IN SEF!!"

-{The woman looking ferocious as she makes sure everyone is down before going for the on on Barry and even hooks a leg, 1...2...}-

Liz

"Your winner and new SEF 24/7 Champion, Slitney Sharret."

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock