sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Back 2 Back With No Slack For The Mack, But What's Crackulacking Boys & Girls!?

Started by Daddy Mack, December 14, 2015, 07:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Monday Night WAR brings us the Fallout from the King of SEF pay per view last night, plus a special treat with The Mack defending his SEF World Heavyweight Championship title in a main event ladder match against Jordan Brooks.

Tuesday night sees the SLUMS IS SEF present a show with Mack again in the main event and defending his SEF World Heavyweight Championship title, but in a fatal 4 way match against Hick Janes, Jake Voss, and Rick Reynolds.

4 top notch competitors in 2 nights and The Mack is all over WAR and SEF as the man who can out dance anyone in the ring on any given night. So will we see Mack walk in and out of both nights with the SEF World Heavyweight Championship title intact as he has done for nearly two years now?!

(A cloudy day in Lexington as Mack is leaning against the wall of a building somewhere behind the Rupp Arena catching a moment by himself, although, not really by himself because he is about to lay down a few words considering he is the man to carry this show like no other and the world has to have him, fucking cocksuckers. Mack in cheap blue jeans and sneakers with a brown tee on and hair down his shoulders with a clean shaven face showing that white baby face with them blue eyes peering out and sporting some sideburns down a inch past his ears. A sarcastic grin letting the world know Mack is on as always and just pushes himself off the wall to spill a few things.)

"So we named a new King of SEF and it may be only a matter of time before Mesa is coming to take what I got and I got no problem given the guy a shot cause he deserves everything he has. Thing is, I got four men in two nights to deal with, so Mesa, well hell, we got a vacant spot in the main event of Anarchy, so maybe he can have a shot that night!? I ain't even on the card, so that would be just fine with me, however, Mesa may want to wait and fit in as King of SEF before he comes after me cause The Showsteala ain't dropping this gold to anyone this week, next week, or in any of the coming weeks that see WAR or SEF producing shows. Mesa may want to watch tonight as I take Jordan Brooks up and down a ladder to show him why he ain't got what it takes to take the top strap off Mack. If anyone could, I would bet he would, but I know myself too much and know that there ain't no way on gods green earth I will let that happen. Tonight Jordan Brooks finds out why the ultimate protector is no match for me, the protector 4 life. I am the only one Whitney Marret needs, so take a number kid and keep trying to be the man, you ain't far off Jordan!"

(Mack tipping his head in a nod with a wink and still very sarcastic in his smile and demeanor as he keeps it flowing.)

"Tonight on WAR the battle gets built up bigger and ain't nobody can handle this gig quite like da hardcore kid! Its gonna get crazy in this arena here tonight, its gonna be the place to be for any true WILDCAT, so to our newest Owner of SEF, Tina, wait until ya hear The Showsteala roar! But if anyone thinks it stops tonight, oh hell no it won't. I am gonna keep the war rolling through SLUMS IS SEF and take three men to school in a fatal four way showing them all why there is no substitute for the one, the only, and damn sure the original Daddy Mack. Fuck it, someone book me on Anarchy in that empty main event slot, what the fuck was the GM thinking leaving me out of the mix!?"

(Mack shaking his head no with that's sarcastic smirk so evident to his bullshit and everyone else's.)

"Ain't nobody around really gets it, they don't grasp what it takes to step up and kick the fucking door down and...and...I guess I am gonna just have to keep standing here commanding the ring on every show, every week, night after night, until I collapse!!"

(The Showsteala shrugging like he don't give a fuck cause he got many more miles to run that body before he gotta drop this gig.)

"Mack was born for this gig boys and girls, I live for professional wrestling, to make sure it stays alive 4 life. That is why Jordan Brooks needs to wait and pick his spot, find his niche, then come back to drop The Mack. Hick Janes, man, he is like a brother who lost his brother and I feel his pain, but as much as we may ride together, he don't got what it takes to take this spot. Jake Voss, HA, not yet, and Rick Reynolds, not over my dead body! Out of everyone, The Scorpion is the man with the greatest chance to rival The Showsteala, but alas, not even he can keep up with the master of Da Shows Ova!!"

(And quick as a cat leaping on a zebra we see Mack's foot come up from a superkick to send us to static before fading to black.)

Mack not missing a beat after all these years and all the heat he has taken, especially the heat for the shit he isn't really guilty of, but he takes it all to let out in the ring making The Showsteala rise higher than anyone else, he bathes in your jeers, so cheers.

(We catch back up to Mack once he is inside the Rupp Arena roaming around backstage when he comes across a locker room peeking his head inside to find...)

Wonder who Mack is looking for, or maybe he is just bored and looking for some fun?!?

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock