menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

The New President Speaks

Started by founder, December 14, 2015, 08:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

-{A small room somewhere backstage is where Jordan Brooks sits at the head of a table where a gavel lays to his right. Jordan dressed in his Renegades of Peace cut with his President patch seen over the left side of his chest while a patch on the other side displays his name as J.G. Brooks. A pair of leather gloves cover his hands and he sits alone with fists clenched and laying down on the table. Jordan just stares intent and speaks with clear definition and a steady tone.}-

Jordan Brooks
"Tonight lies a tough challenge for this Renegade of Peace, it is a huge night for this President..."

-{Jordan drops his eyes to the table searching for words, then looks back up with calm eyes, but concern almost.}-

Jordan Brooks
"Justice is to be delivered, but real justice is making sure someone else steps up. We pave the way for one man to knock the door down and take what Mack has, so SEF, everyone in SEF, you are all on notice as of this moment. If no one steps up to drop Mack, then we drop you and whether I do it now or later, you better believe the ultimate protector will be protecting my own, first and foremost. Mack, you better believe I am coming for you like everyone else and whether I win or lose tonight, I will be back for more until I raise that SEF World Heavyweight Championship back over my head, until I am number one. The Renegades of Peace will make sure you get what you want and like I said, whether we have to do it ourselves or pave the way for someone else who has the guts to do it, it will happen."

-{Jordan smiling now with a look in his eyes of confidence knowing he will get the job done, sooner or later, its already signed and sealed, so when will the fate of Mack be delivered!? Maybe tonight on WAR?}-

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock