sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

AoW World Heavyweight Champion vs Chris Orton

Started by Phoenix, January 02, 2016, 07:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

The King of SEF tournament came and went just like the new year as we head into our first show with a unification of two brands to create Anarchy of WAR. Headlining that show will be a Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Championship match with the champion Jake Voss set to defend his title against Chris Orton. Last time the two met was in the King of SEF tournament where Chris Orton would get the win, so Chris Orton may seem like the favorite going into the two hundredth episode of the brand that will be called Anarchy of WAR!!!

(Jake Voss arrives to the Rupp Arena in a black limo which he steps out of in a black suit with no tie and the top button of his black silk shirt undone. He slings the AoW World Heavyweight Championship belt over his right shoulder and stands there taking in the moment like he is the man. The driver handing him a bag from the trunk and Jake just taking it with a bit of a cocky swagger to walk inside making his way to the locker rooms where he finds one with his name on it. He smiles confidently at the simple black tag with his name in white, then pushes the door open to swing it shut and now we wait to hear what the champ of AoW has to say.)

Phoenix

(Coming back from commercial break to find Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Champion standing in front of his dressing room in his ring gear with the title belt strapped around his waist. A smug grin across his face as Jake Voss strokes his groomed beard like a egotist admiring himself.)

"So let's see how I can ramble into a run on forever with no end to make everyone watching thinking I am a complete buffoon who cannot so hey everyone, are you ready to raise some hell on Anarchy of WAR!?!"

(Jake laughing after his mockery of his opponent Chris Orton who tends to leave his audience a bit confused with the way he runs his words into each other.)

"HA, that is hilarious. Chris Orton really thinks he has what it takes to beat me when the guy cannot even take his time and dedicate himself to this sport for five minutes!?! I have dedicated my life to this sport. Since two thousand four when I showed up in Da Original Gangstas Ghetto to become the first ever DOGG Champion. Four years after that I went through the SEF Rumble to march into Wrestle X and capture the SEF World Heavyweight Championship. I have always defied the odds, defied company, defied the locker room, the fans, everyone who stands in my way. Its why I am the defiant god, because I took MY way to the top and here I am a World Heavyweight Champion today, and right now I am the only one reason to pay attention to the main event. Where is Chris Orton anyways?"

(Jake genuinely curious as he has not seen his opponent, no one has since last year. Jake shrugging and laughs it off.)

"Its ok, he can no show if he wants because I will make sure these people get there money's worth just by gracing them with the presence of a real World Heavyweight Champion unlike anyone else in this company!! Go ahead Chris, just go away, spare yourself another agonizing moment of defeat by someone you can't take the time to beat. Its sad, its rather pathetic that you Chris, you cannot show enough love to a sport you claim to love and stop rushing through the motions. In order to know what you are doing in this ring, you must slow down and learn how to do it, to master it, then you can perfect it. But you Chris Orton, you are a long ways away and from now on, I refer to you as Chris OHMYGOD, cause there is no way you came from the family you claim!!!"

(Jake laughing at that and slaps the AoW World Heavyweight Title belt around his waist before walking off down the hall like the man of the night and we go back to a commercial for Anarchy of WAR.)

Phoenix

(Back from break and we find...Chris Orton!!?? Or at least Jake Voss trying to look like Chris Orton with his hair tied up to look short, a Who Better Than Me Chris Orton shirt, and a pair of shorts. He pulls the AoW World Heavyweight Title belt up in his right hand mocking Chris Orton as he says.)

"Chris Orton the best better than all the rest and I walking out Anarchy of WAR new WOrld Champion after I kick the champs ass. I already ran into Jake Voss taking the title from him after I kick his ass cause that chump already got beat by me. I am Chris Orton the best better than the rest and will be the man of SEF the greatest World Champion of all time, so I am best better than the rest."

(Jake Voss having a bit of a fit now with his laughter over the mockery of his challenger tonight on Anarchy of WAR. He undoes the pony tail holders from his hair letting the locks down on his shoulders to be free, then rips off the shirt revealing a old defiant god shirt pointing to the big middle finger on the front with a cocky grin. Jake slapping the AoW Title to his shoulder and crosses his arms low over his torso, just under his chest.)

"Chris, Chris, of course I haven't forgotten your little upset in the King of SEF tournament, but if you think that is a determination of you walking out World Heavyweight Champion tonight, you are sadly mistaken. I put more time into one night than you have your entire SEF career and that is why I can show up anytime and be the man. I know you aren't Randy Orton because you don't have a tenth of his talent, then again, the RKO is no match for me. And I don't care where you were, I don't care about you training in a mansion. Good for you Chris OHMYGOD, you are missing the point of me asking where you were, boy. I questioned your drive, your passion to be in SEF because if you actually had a desire to be here, you would be. If you wanted to be the top guy and insure you walk out World Heavyweight Champion, you would have arrived before I did, before anyone else got here, but you didn't. Then again I can't say I was wasting my time looking out for you because I look out for no one, but myself. Maybe you were hiding somewhere, but then I would ask why you have to hide from someone you seem to think you can beat so easily. I mean, let's face it, ya said enough times, you are Chris O..you are the best far better than the rest!! HA, you are in a whole new era in SEF and its one that you can't win in because there is no machine to hype you to the top nor is anyone going to carry you there. I am here to be the man and no little CKO is going to Put ME Down, so you better bring a better game plane if you expect to indeed walk out Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Champion!!!"

(Jake with a middle finger flipped up from his left hand with a disgusted smirk of arrogance across his face, then the AoW World Champ walks off as Anarchy of WAR goes to another commercial.)

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock