menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

New Anarchy of War World Heavyweight Champion

Started by JordanCut, January 06, 2016, 12:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Anarchy of War camera is rolling showing Chris Orton arriving Rebel Coliseum making his way to his locker room seeing Jake Voss promo on his television. He put his stuff down listen Jake Voss had to say then laughs, so he turns his attention to camera started speaking.

First of all! I am not claiming to be related to Randy Orton Jake Voss if that what you are saying, because I am nothing like Randy Orton don't hear voices in my head, or I act out of control which I can't control myself. Do you know who I am? I am Chris Orton! Former World Heavyweight Champion! Biggest superstar in SEF also around the world! Correct me if I am didn't I beat you before last time we met clearly you still piss off that you lost to me get over it.

Chris Orton starts taking off his cloths then screaming woman are heard seeing this, so Chris Orton speaks.

You want to know where I been at gym at my mansion putting in hours of training getting ready to make major impact in SEF this year. I am set out to prove to the world that I am the best far better than the rest, and you can bet your ass Jake Voss this time in this match that I'm coming into this match to take away Anarchy of War World Heavyweight Championship home with me tonight.

Chris Orton stop talking starts taping his wrists, and he speaks again,

I am here Jake Voss! I'm here to kick your ass again, and I will take away your title put it on my shoulder add another championship to my resume. The only reason you are seeing me right now instead early I been busy for this match I will show you why I am the best far better than the rest including you! New Anarchy of War World Heavyweight Champion is going to be Chris Orton!

Chris Orton winks at the camera, and he goes on undress get ready for main event on Anarchy of War tonight.

ChrisTheOneOrton

Chris Orton appear on titiantron to response to Jake Voss latest promo, so he started speaking.

You question my passion, desire, or whatever! You see Jake Voss I have other duties showing up on radio stations, interviews, and other appearances talking about Anarchy of War part of our jobs to do. That why I took so long to get here doesn't mean I don't have any passion, desire, or whatever you believe that I am not 100% commitment to SEF. I very loyal to SEF for everything they have done for me since I join this company, and I am doing my part going out there telling people SEF is kicking ass is hottest wrestling company right now.

Chris Orton stop talking then smiles and speaks again.

I'm right here to wrestle you tonight Jake Voss, and I'm going to give you my passion, desire, heart, and everything I got to win become new Anarchy of War World Heavyweight Champion. I'm going to that ring give SEF one hell of main event going to war against you, because I beat you before I will beat you again this time become new Anarchy of War World Heavyweight Champion that all I got to say.

Chris Orton disappear from titiantron.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock