menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Welcome to my reality

Started by Simon Lee Nash, January 19, 2016, 02:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

in a small and dark lighten room down near the basement of the arena. You can hear laughter coming from the hallways. It gets louder and louder getting close to the door.

Jason: Oh oh oh oh oh oh. so Nashy boy said he is going to kick my ass for all the stuff i did to his lovely sister.

Jason stratus starts to laugh.

Jason: Simon you must be wet behind your ears. I didn't do anything you claim that i did.

Jason: that sweet little flower. That you think was so sweet and innocent is not the case. as a matter of fact she was the one that did it to me. I was a vicitim and you know the saying you can't rape the willing.

Jason laughs

Jason: So the son of nash is hanging with a crew now huh? the Impact X Fella. Well let's see how long that will last. We know that when he was in the Midwest Warriors they imploded pretty quickly cause of the fact there was too many chiefs and not enough indians to serve.

Jason laughs again

Jason: Dean Rush, I thinks he's cool. Better then that San Yo character or whatever the fuck he is.

Jason: Well now you want some fireworks you have no idea what i got in store for you Nashy boy. You see you think what i did to christine was something. Well my next move will have people talking for a while. now don't think i forgot about your brief fling with a certain golden goddess.

Jason: You will feel pain. I am going to make your life a living hell. I will hurt everybody and anybody that has brought you pleasure and i am going to bring pain to you.

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash listens to the promo by Jason Stratus

Simon: oh boy that's not good.

Kevin Nash walks in.

Kevin: Yeah i heard. He is thinking about Tina. He really thinks that to get to Tina that he would get to you?

Simon: Maybe, But the thing was that what myself and Tina had was professional. Ok we kiss like one or twice but we was in the same stable. She is way too good and i don't think i need to worry about her. But this could be just another trick up his sleeve, or who knows if he is really thinking about going after her.

Simon: I know one thing, If he does try to make a move. Mack will kill him. Mack trained Tina in the Dojo. He knows her better than anybody else.

Simon: Jason could be bluffing

Kevin: Or maybe not. Look what he did to your sister Christine.

Simon: Look Dad i don't want to worry about Christine. We will cross that bridge when i have to deal with Mesa. Tonight i am focus on making sure that if for the fact that Jason is trying to go after Tina. We need to alert her, Mack and Dad i need your help too.

Simon: I need to focus on the tag team fight but let Mack know.

Kevin: Alright got it. Good luck son.

Simon: Thanks

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock