universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Lone wolf is ready to rumble

Started by Simon Lee Nash, January 31, 2016, 09:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Lone Wolf hunts at SEF Rumble

Simon Lee Nash has been in some big matches in his day. The SEF Rumble match is considered the biggest match of the year. A win in the match will make him the number one contender for the SEF Heavyweight Championship of the world. A title that he has never held and has not had a title match in over a couple of years. He had one chance before and came close to becoming the SEW champion but fall.

Now Simon Lee Nash one of the newest members of the impact Playa X is looking to make the ultimate impact and win the whole thing. The match starts out like a traditional royal rumble match where 30 men will draw numbers and random and every two minutes there after another wrestler enters. It's every person for themselves. No friends only foes. Elimination can happen when a person is thrown over the top and both feet hit the floor.

Once 8 people remain then X cage gets lowered and from there it's a war for survival the last man standing in the X cage wins the match and becomes the number one contender and gets the golden ticket for the main event of Wrestle X.

Simon Lee Nash is resting at the hotel room.

Simon: you know I have been in matches that has been important to my career and some that was just for fun. However, when it comes to the SEF royal match.  I came so damn close a couple of years ago. I was in the final eight. Well once the X cage came into play the ending didn't go the way I wanted to go. But this time around I am going up against the best of the best that the SEF has to offer. Now more than ever before.

Simon: Becoming the last man standing means I will be in the main event of Wrestle X. Greats like the Mack  and Taylor Andrews made it to the big time and became legends now myself working my way up to the top of the industry now has a chance to join my father and become a legend myself. I know what I need to do to win this whole damn thing.

Simon: I have been working hard and training my ass off to get this chance.

Simon:   IF you have been hearing all the stuff lately from Jake Voss. He thinks that he is a complete shoe in that he will win this whole thing like it is his god given right to be in the main event and fight for the SEF World heavyweight championship against Mack.

Simon: Well guess again Jake. I am just as hungry and just as ready to make my name known in the SEF Rumble. I believe it man. I have been putting in the work and have been busting my rear end to get to where I am right here and right about now.

Simon: So you can think believing that you are going to win this or get the chance to face Mack on a silver platter cause this lone wolf is not afraid of taking one hell of a bite. Out of you and it doesn't matter if I get you in the SEF rumble or the X Cage. You will not be walking out the winner of the 2016 SEF Rumble match.

Simon: Cause you are looking at the winner. Simon Lee Nash.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock